Bulk REO Portfolios at 40c - 60c on the dollar

Posted in the Fairport Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Levi

East Hampton, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2007
we are looking to purchase(large orders)DIRECTLY from COMPILERS, no BROKER please
Collin

Wayne, NJ

#3 Sep 27, 2007
We need direct source to purchase portfolios up to 20m ..Ready to close after DG.Prefer NY
mortgagebank4u@yahoo.com
Collin
Felix

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2007
Levi wrote:
we are looking to purchase(large orders)DIRECTLY from COMPILERS, no BROKER please
Please contact me at: fsgworldwide@gmail.com

only if there is a need still.
Thanks.
Felix
Jerry

AOL

#5 Oct 9, 2007
We are looking to purchase 5 billion in REO's directly from compilers or asset management companies (No Brokers Please) proof of funds not a problem. Anywhere U.S.A. we also need to fill an order for $50,000,000.00 in california only cash is in escrow.
Jerry

AOL

#6 Oct 9, 2007
Please contact me at stonewallconstr@aol.com
Commonwealth

Holliston, MA

#7 Oct 15, 2007
Seeking to purchase bulk REO's for the State of NY & NY..presently seeking $10-$20m....money has transferred into escrow..No brokers please..only compliers, sellers or sellers agents
Daniel Parker

Prescott, AZ

#8 Oct 15, 2007
My partner and I are compilers with 1 bank, and have 2 greats sources that we are 1 away from...We have been successful in many closes..Please I understand the games and frustrations with daisy chains. We have a very pleasant and easy transaction for your clients...Please email if you have buyers and are direct to them...As of 12 p.m. today I have tape in hands for a nationwide package 53 cents +3 points. 35 million is cost...Please email if you would like to put in a customer order or possibly put in a LOI or POF for any fallen out product...Thanks dpestatesandinvestments@msn.co m
Matt Olson

Oak Harbor, WA

#11 Oct 22, 2007
Jerry wrote:
We are looking to purchase 5 billion in REO's directly from compilers or asset management companies (No Brokers Please) proof of funds not a problem. Anywhere U.S.A. we also need to fill an order for $50,000,000.00 in california only cash is in escrow.
Greats let get started. Matt Olson Please email me at olsonexchange@yahoo. I have access to 250M both performing and none perfroming noes and REO. I am always looking for more big buyers.
M. Olson

Since: Oct 07

Baltimore, MD

#12 Oct 22, 2007
Commonwealth wrote:
Seeking to purchase bulk REO's for the State of NY & NY..presently seeking $10-$20m....money has transferred into escrow..No brokers please..only compliers, sellers or sellers agents
We are direct to bank and can get a tape in front of buyer in 7 days.15MM.need LOI,pof(bank to bank)
mpsiskind@yahoo.com
micheal

Sebring, OH

#13 Oct 24, 2007
Levi wrote:
We have REO packages direct from banks and compilers. Let me know how that we may assist you.

Micheal

micheal@thoroughbredllc.com
micheal

Sebring, OH

#14 Oct 24, 2007
Collin wrote:
We need direct source to purchase portfolios up to 20m ..Ready to close after DG.Prefer NY
mortgagebank4u@yahoo.com
Collin
We have REO packages direct from banks and compilers. Let me know how that we may assist you.

Micheal

micheal

Sebring, OH

#15 Oct 24, 2007
Jerry wrote:

Micheal

micheal

Sebring, OH

#16 Oct 24, 2007
Daniel Parker wrote:
My partner and I are compilers with 1 bank, and have 2 greats sources that we are 1 away from...We have been successful in many closes..Please I understand the games and frustrations with daisy chains. We have a very pleasant and easy transaction for your clients...Please email if you have buyers and are direct to them...As of 12 p.m. today I have tape in hands for a nationwide package 53 cents +3 points. 35 million is cost...Please email if you would like to put in a customer order or possibly put in a LOI or POF for any fallen out product...Thanks dpestatesandinvestments@msn.co m
We have buyers for REO packages direct from banks and compilers. Let me know how that we may assist you.

Micheal

micheal

Sebring, OH

#17 Oct 24, 2007
Mark1228 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are direct to bank and can get a tape in front of buyer in 7 days.15MM.need LOI,pof(bank to bank)
mpsiskind@yahoo.com
We have BUYERS FOR REO packages direct from banks and compilers. Let me know how that we may assist you.

Micheal

Matt

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2007
I can fill REO orders up to 1.5 Billion, depending on inventory. REO bundles are available in all 48 contiguous states. Orders are being placed as you read this. We work closely to a compiler and will work with buyers "direct agent" or the actual buyer ONLY. NO financed deals, only cash buyers with POF.
Current prices of our REO Bundles:
55% LTV in CA
55% LTV with zero to light distress
40% LTV with medium to heavy distress
Email me at MSC418@aol.com
Kevin

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Oct 30, 2007
I am looking for a direct scource to purchase 10m per month in bulk REO portfolios in the Chicago Il, Milwaukee WI, Madison WI and outlying areas. If you can fill these orders please contact me at granitesteps@yahoo.com and let me know what my next step will be.
carlos

Naples, FL

#20 Nov 1, 2007
Collin wrote:
mortgagebank4u@yahoo.com
Collin
i'm direct to compiler which their process is very streamlined and easy buyer signs buyer-broker fee agreement in which the buyer decides on the points they pay along with LOI and once the LOI is submitted buyer will be contacted by mandate
chris

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Nov 6, 2007
have several packages available now 10 5bil packs a 100b pack and a 50b pack plus several smaller sized ones

also have a 500bil note pack performing 40-50 cents on the dollar

also can get mtn's bg's diamonds and gold

let me know if any interest

chris
Levi wrote:
chris

Saint Petersburg, FL

#22 Nov 6, 2007
have several packages available now 10 5bil packs a 100b pack and a 50b pack plus several smaller sized ones
also have a 500bil note pack performing 40-50 cents on the dollar
also can get mtn's bg's diamonds and gold
let me know if any interest
Jerry wrote:
Ryan Montelius

Citrus Heights, CA

#23 Nov 7, 2007
I can put you on conference cal directly with Compilers, Please call me,
Sincerely,
Ryan Montelius

nine, one, six, seven, four, three, seven, two, two, five
Levi wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) Fri Spartan 489
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... Dec 15 Bonnie 13
Urban Suburban program has 50 year track record Dec 12 Pride 2
"Macedonia to recognize Kosovo" (Sep '08) Dec 11 romans 21,077
Thieves stealing packages from porches Dec 9 Moulen John 4
El Jimador Restaurant opens (Jul '08) Dec 7 alanwing 51
Above the law Dec 2 Baboon 2
Fairport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web