Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#6186 Jul 6, 2012
Who cares wrote:
I have a question for everybody. If it would have been a white kid that got shot would it have ever even made the news? Personally I dout it because white people are treated unfairly against. Black people have the NAACP ect.
Nobody outside of east-central Florida would have ever heard of it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6187 Jul 6, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>pretty tough to run when you're pinned to the ground getting your head pounded in. And why should he run? Zimmerman has every right to be there. He LIVED there. Thuggy didn't.
You know, someone could reasonably make the same "the world would be a better place without you" argument about you.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6188 Jul 6, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Four years before I got my degree.
It's still the truth. Trayvon should have been in Miami, not Sanford.
If you do have a degree, which I doubt, you should ask for your money back.

Hilliard, OH

#6189 Jul 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, someone could reasonably make the same "the world would be a better place without you" argument about you.
Right back at you, atheist.

Hilliard, OH

#6190 Jul 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do have a degree, which I doubt, you should ask for your money back.
My degree has served me well. Yours (if you have one) not so much.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6191 Jul 6, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Who prevent an untold number of crimes annually.
Sounds like you're pulling for the criminal element.
He's a liberal. Don't they always?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6192 Jul 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed citizens are chickenshit.
No, armed citizens are realists. The chickenshits are the people who protest good, descent law biding people from having firearms; usually liberals because they have no faith in their fellow man. That's why they are so government dependent.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6193 Jul 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point. If Zimmerman wasn't so afraid of his own shadow he could have actually spoken with Trayvon instead of shooting him.
Of course. That's what I would have done while being pounded into near unconsciousness; talk to him.

I do believe there was a conversation tho, it went like this:

Martin: You have a problem with me?

Zimmerman: I ain't got no problems.

Martin: You do now.

There, that conversations seemed to go very well now didn't it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6194 Jul 6, 2012
free wrote:
So your comments were directed to your imaginary friend ? Duke ?
Well we know US Marshall's who randomly fly steps, pack heat. That means at least one person is armed with weapon that could miss a perp and penetrate the plane's skin severing a hydralic line or computer cabling, making the plane uncontrollable.
Who would suggest passengers be armed to possibly cause more harm during commercial flights ? Besides if everyone was packing, it would affect the load weight limits of the craft and cause the airline to ask someone to deboard .
Do you think pilots have access to weapons during flights ?
<quoted text>
From what I understand, those agents are only allowed special ammo that does not put the plane in jeopardy if there is a miss. I don't know much about it, but I read that it cannot penetrate the plane walls.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6195 Jul 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone defending themselves from a whacko with a gun.
If Zimmerman wasn't out engaging in his Clint Eastwood fantasy, none of that would have happened.
If Martin wasn't high and attacked Zimmerman, nothing would have happened.

Hilliard, OH

#6196 Jul 6, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Always.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6197 Jul 6, 2012
free wrote:
Even Bullies and Bigots deserve to live, regardless of how bad they disgust us. The time, resources, energy, love, attention, life lessons and even the costs to raise and nurture a child do not deserve a death sentence just because some idiot vigilante with a deadly weapon can't tell the difference between danger and intrusion.
Zimmerman should have just turned and ran.
<quoted text>
He didn't have to. Martin turned and ran. Zimmerman stayed on the phone with 911 for a few minutes after Martin departed giving him more than ample time to make it back to his fathers girlfriends house. But he didn't. Obviously, he came back to settle the score.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6198 Jul 6, 2012
Who cares wrote:
I have a question for everybody. If it would have been a white kid that got shot would it have ever even made the news? Personally I dout it because white people are treated unfairly against. Black people have the NAACP ect.
This was all politics guided by the liberal media. They knew they were creating a racial incident when no race was involved besides the players. They also knew that it's likely the conservatives would come out in defense of Zimmerman while the liberals would do the exact opposite. It's part of DumBama's way of further dividing the country for reelection purposes.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6199 Jul 6, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Always.
ridiculous bullshittt.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6200 Jul 6, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This was all politics guided by the liberal media. They knew they were creating a racial incident when no race was involved besides the players. They also knew that it's likely the conservatives would come out in defense of Zimmerman while the liberals would do the exact opposite. It's part of DumBama's way of further dividing the country for reelection purposes.
Just once, might you think it would be advantageous to wait until the facts are fleshed out in a court of law before you arrive at a conclusion, especially since you hold the media in such high regard?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#6203 Jul 6, 2012
free wrote:
If Zimmerman didn't have a dealy weapon, what do you think he would have done ? What would you do as an intelligent, survivalist who cherishes freedom and healthy life in general ?
<quoted text>
So you're saying his willingness to confront Thuggy cane from his weapon?
What would I do? Exactly what Zimmerman did. And he was attacked by Ashtray.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6206 Jul 6, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just once, might you think it would be advantageous to wait until the facts are fleshed out in a court of law before you arrive at a conclusion, especially since you hold the media in such high regard?
woof
I'm all for that, but it seems to me it's the liberals who tried, juried and convicted in this case before trail. Why should we not offer opinions too?

What I find amusing is that these types of shootings happen all the time, yet, for some reason, in a very swing state, this case was brought to the attention of the national media. It's the media who identified Zimmerman as a white-hispanic. Why is it DumBama is black and not a white African American?

Hilliard, OH

#6207 Jul 6, 2012
free wrote:
So you're going to risk your health not caring about your family (wife & kids & kin) as well as your freedom to prove you may be a bigger bad ass than someone you don't know and may be carrying a weapon too ? You're telling us you're going to risk it all for an ego trip ? Zimmy had no business taking a law enforcement posture, none. He was told to stop pursuit. He didn't listen and someone paid with his life, thug & all.
How's that working for him now ? Zimmy overplayed his hand, didn't he ?
You ever heard of looking out for your neighbors?
Zimmerman told the 911 dispatcher that he was walking back to his truck to await the police. Ashtray then attacked.
You are apparently related to those who let Kitty Genovese die in the street in 1964.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6208 Jul 6, 2012
free wrote:
So you're going to risk your health not caring about your family (wife & kids & kin) as well as your freedom to prove you may be a bigger bad ass than someone you don't know and may be carrying a weapon too ? You're telling us you're going to risk it all for an ego trip ? Zimmy had no business taking a law enforcement posture, none. He was told to stop pursuit. He didn't listen and someone paid with his life, thug & all.
How's that working for him now ? Zimmy overplayed his hand, didn't he ?
You like so many others are buying into this lie that Zimmerman continued his pursuit. There is absolutely no evidence of this. In fact, if you listen to the original 911 recording, you hear Zimmerman's phone brushing against something while his breathing increased. When the dispatcher heard this panting , it prompted him to ask Zimmerman if he was following Martin? To that, Zimmerman said "Yes I am." The dispatcher advised Zimmerman to discontinue his pursuit, and within five seconds, the brushing over the phone stopped, Zimmerman's breathing returned back to a normal pace, and he continued his conversation with dispatch discussing the meeting place between himself and arriving officers in a normal, calm voice.

If Zimmerman did as you said, and continued following a running athletic Martin, then how was he able to carry on his two minute conversation with dispatch in a normal voice? Police officers can't even do that when they are chasing a suspect.
UN Happy

Memphis, TN

#6209 Jul 6, 2012
no good choices

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Landfill Named Obama 7 hr Whiskey Dick Perc... 1
Akron man accused of fatally stabbing Wadsworth... 12 hr Ward clever 1
Barberton Ohio hosts the trashiest of the trash... (Apr '14) 18 hr Fact Checker 6
Keystone XL GOES DOWN IN FLAMES! 21 hr Homeless Wino Pete 5
Obama Announces Sec Hagel's Replacement Mon Homeless Wino Pete 3
Chapel Hill Mall welcomes back Archie the talki... Mon Ward clever 1
Akron police ask for help finding man charged i... Nov 23 Carl woodworm 1
Fairlawn Dating
Find my Match

Fairlawn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairlawn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairlawn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]