Cops: Man urinated in cell after arrest

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: Connecticut Post 34

A Westport man caused a disturbance at a Park Avenue convenience store Monday night, then urinated on the holding cell floor after he was arrested, police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DUH

Worcester, MA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
ya gotta go when you gotta go.

of course, I've heard many urinate and possible defecate in the halls and elevators at the housing projects, so to them, it's just a natural thing.

he's calling the cops pigs? HA!
I'm sure even a pig would have more etiquette!
Who

Stratford, CT

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Guess he was pissed.
DUH

Worcester, MA

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Who wrote:
Guess he was pissed.
OMG!
You really SHOULD be a comedian! LOL!!
BPT

Marlborough, CT

#4 Jul 17, 2012
classy WESTPORT guy.......wonder what he was doing in that neighborhood at 11pm?
looking for drugs, hooker?
some of the out of towners look down their nose at bridgeport
but
look at where a lot of them end up,what a class group.
DUH

Worcester, MA

#5 Jul 17, 2012
BPT wrote:
classy WESTPORT guy.......wonder what he was doing in that neighborhood at 11pm?
but
I hear ya...I thought the same thing!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Don't they have surveillance cameras in the jails now? Someone should post this imbecile's pic on Utube so everyone can see what a class act he isn't!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2012
BPT wrote:
but
Wow BPT you are always so focused on that issue! He's one loser, where were the other 99% of people arrested from? And are you classifying all westporters as no-class jerks? Face it, with a few exceptions that run both ways, the people from westport are more law abiding. And I'm not defending westporters- I don't care for westporters in general. Its just that you're always trying to seize on a news item to 'prove' that the surrounding suburbanites are 'just as bad' as bridgeporters. The fact is there is much more crime in bridgeport by bridgeporters.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2012
And why wouldn't a well to do person look down on bridgeport? They see the crime, the public housing, the welfare, the garbage everywhere, the street shrines for murdered people, the run-down properties, the worthless schools....

Is someone from westport supposed to think Central is just as good as Staples?
America Gentleman Samuel

Meriden, CT

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Tippy and I like to live in Westport, but, we cannot afford it, and to all, a good night.
BPT

Marlborough, CT

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
And why wouldn't a well to do person look down on bridgeport? They see the crime, the public housing, the welfare, the garbage everywhere, the street shrines for murdered people, the run-down properties, the worthless schools....
Is someone from westport supposed to think Central is just as good as Staples?
the reason why i think this way, my friend, is when ALL of us get up in the morning we ALL put two feet on the floor. no one is BETTER than anyone else. we all might live differently and circumstances lead to different outcomes in life
however
as much as we are all different we are ALL the same.
howdy

Naugatuck, CT

#11 Jul 18, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>the reason why i think this way, my friend, is when ALL of us get up in the morning we ALL put two feet on the floor. no one is BETTER than anyone else. we all might live differently and circumstances lead to different outcomes in life
however
"seriously... sometimes I just want it all.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>the reason why i think this way, my friend, is when ALL of us get up in the morning we ALL put two feet on the floor. no one is BETTER than anyone else. we all might live differently and circumstances lead to different outcomes in life
however
I think we should all start with that assumption, but what then about those who have chosen to assault and rob, chosen to throw garbage out their windows, chosen to stiff the landlord, chosen to drop out of school, chosen to have 7 kids by 5 different convicts, chosen to shoplift, chosen to abuse drugs, chosen to get on some trumped up disability payment, and chosen not to get out of bed? Bridgeport has many tens of thousands of people like that.
For those good people who do as you say, I'm good with them, I respect them, like you. I hang out with a lot of people like that in bridgeport, and they are a breath of fresh air compared to some people in westport who haven an issue with me being out in public in jeans instead of pressed khakis. But what about the legions of people I describe who make nothing but bad choices? There are way fewer of them in places like westport. Cultures are NOT the same, NOT equal. The Ghetto culture is largely a culture of bad choices. I would add that not everyone in Bridgeport embraces ghetto culture.
BPT

Marlborough, CT

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should all start with that assumption, but what then about those who have chosen to assault and rob, chosen to throw garbage out their windows, chosen to stiff the landlord, chosen to drop out of school, chosen to have 7 kids by 5 different convicts, chosen to shoplift, chosen to abuse drugs, chosen to get on some trumped up disability payment, and chosen not to get out of bed? Bridgeport has many tens of thousands of people like that.
For those good people who do as you say, I'm good with them, I respect them, like you. I hang out with a lot of people like that in bridgeport, and they are a breath of fresh air compared to some people in westport who haven an issue with me being out in public in jeans instead of pressed khakis. But what about the legions of people I describe who make nothing but bad choices? There are way fewer of them in places like westport. Cultures are NOT the same, NOT equal. The Ghetto culture is largely a culture of bad choices. I would add that not everyone in Bridgeport embraces ghetto culture.
one of the other reasons i feel this way is, i'm sick of listening to the ignorance when i tell people i live in bridgeport,"how many times have you been mugged?"
"how many times has your house been broken into?" "how many times has your car been robbed?"
btw, the answer is NONE.
after 55 years i'm sick of hearing it. i don't go into some neighborhoods in the late hours, i don't get drunk and go out looking for problems (drugs, hookers). not all of bridgeport is a ghetto. we are responsible for our OWN choices good or bad, i can only watch out for myself because in the end that's all we have.

lunch one day?
DUH

Worcester, MA

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Clap Clap ...Bravo to the Both of You.
I Agree Wholeheartedly...Many Pros and Cons..
God helps those who help themselves is my motto. And trust me I could have said Woe is Me Many Many Times, but fortunately I was brought up to RESPECT and OBEY which I think is lacking and should be somehow brought back to this younger generation.
:(
BPT

Marlborough, CT

#15 Jul 18, 2012
DUH wrote:
God helps those who help themselves is my motto. And trust me I could have said Woe is Me Many Many Times, but fortunately I was brought up to RESPECT and OBEY which I think is lacking and should be somehow brought back to this younger generation.
thank you duh.......respect and obey is something we learn and adhere to when we get older.
as a young man i was NEVER one to follow rules, it's the ignorance of youth. sadly some of these kids are making poor choices that will affect their entire life, if they don't die from their poor choice.
DUH

Worcester, MA

#16 Jul 18, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you duh.......respect and obey is something we learn and adhere to when we get older.
as a young man i was NEVER one to follow rules, it's the ignorance of youth. sadly some of these kids are making poor choices that will affect their entire life, if they don't die from their poor choice.
Uh oh, were you one that always had detention? ;)

I know kids think they're invincible, I know I did as a teen, but again, we were raised to have at least some sort of respect for the elders. It's a crying shame when a cop has to be patrolling the halls and teachers have to show a badge at Stratford High in order to enter.
DUH

Worcester, MA

#17 Jul 18, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
Don't they have surveillance cameras in the jails now? Someone should post this imbecile's pic on Utube so everyone can see what a class act he isn't!
good one AVA_AVA_AVA ;D"
Gee, I guess we're starting to get that wicked storm they predicted. BUT, once it's done, NO MORE HUMIDITY!!! YAY!!
America Gentleman Samuel

Canterbury, CT

#18 Jul 18, 2012
DUH wrote:
Liar. you do not respect the writers on Topix forums because you are a Thug and a Bully, and plain no good.
America Gentleman Samuel

Canterbury, CT

#19 Jul 18, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!
You really SHOULD be a comedian! LOL!!
Thank you, I am one. You are nothing but a Bully and a Thug. Go away.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 18, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. you do not respect the writers on Topix forums because you are a Thug and a Bully, and plain no good.
Fake. Sentence construction still just a little too good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The need for an NAACP chapter 16 hr Nate 9
Bass Pro Shops' promises often fall short 16 hr ctprs 9
3 men plead guilty in $4M Fairfield heist Fri American Gentlema... 4
Troubles mount for Bridgeport's Mimi Dragone Fri Citizen44 2
Bridgeport lawyer resigns from bar under a cloud Fri Citizen44 10
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Thu homeless person 338
Former Seymour school approved for apartment co... Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1

Fairfield News Video

Fairfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fairfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fairfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fairfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST