Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

WE ARE ON MARS! Live NASA TV...
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.h ...

..."after the second 250 foot Giraffe walked by we got our fist pics..."

...Mars condos on sale now....
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Hoagland says that this rover has headlights...and the only reason to have those is because they are going inside structures. They don't drive and night...and daylight is bright. So they are going inside a massive structure he says. 17 cameras on it, a telescope, IR cams, etc.

Watch obama take credit. Also watch an alien fly by the lens saying "voooote fooor ooobama" before it is all over.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I've read they are trying to create an atmosphere on Mars, and I believe today is the day a new rover is supposed to arrive on Mars. The technology to land the thing is amazing and I hope it went well. The problem was how to decelerate from two thousand miles an hours to a soft landing, in a thin atmosphere, with no landing gear. Ihe landing sequence is extremely complicated and if they pull it off, Kudos to them.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

TOUCHDOWN ON MARS CONFIRMED AT 11:38
Beau Toichi

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Mars will be the new Earth.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

They are searching for Guru's origin before humans developed on the planet Earth.
The Opinion

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Guru wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hJq5z9kE4lcXX
Hmmmm
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
I've read they are trying to create an atmosphere on Mars, and I believe today is the day a new rover is supposed to arrive on Mars. The technology to land the thing is amazing and I hope it went well. The problem was how to decelerate from two thousand miles an hours to a soft landing, in a thin atmosphere, with no landing gear. Ihe landing sequence is extremely complicated and if they pull it off, Kudos to them.
Joey you must have read some information before posting which is what you are suppose to do dummy. They are there to see if you BullShyt big BALLS(ed) men are really from Mars. Personally I think your just a small dikk nobody with a big racist brain located in your azz.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

How are things in No. Carolina SICKO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Guru wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hJq5z9kE4lcXX
Right after I posted, I turned on the radio and heard I was about twelve hours late and it had already landed. The landing went like clockwork and it was really a complicated operation. Nasa had NEVER done anything even close to this before. Americans can be proud of what they did today. from 13,000 MPH to zero MPH without landing gear. Amazing.

If they can send a rover to Mars to find tiny fossils, maybe they could come to Hawaii and help to find Obama's birth certificate.
Marvin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Poor Martians; now they got Rover on their backyard digging around....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Marvin wrote:
Poor Martians; now they got Rover on their backyard digging around....
If they find fossils, they will never reveal it because it would throw religion into question, toppling governments, control over peoples' lives, and without government and religion, people would er, uh, ummmmm, try to get along?
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Right after I posted, I turned on the radio and heard I was about twelve hours late and it had already landed. The landing went like clockwork and it was really a complicated operation. Nasa had NEVER done anything even close to this before. Americans can be proud of what they did today. from 13,000 MPH to zero MPH without landing gear. Amazing.
If they can send a rover to Mars to find tiny fossils, maybe they could come to Hawaii and help to find Obama's birth certificate.
Slowing down from 13,000 mph by using reverse propulsions is nothing compared to trying to find out where your fcking brains are located. Even NASA will not be able to solve that mystery.
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> If they find fossils, they will never reveal it because it would throw religion into question, toppling governments, control over peoples' lives, and without government and religion, people would er, uh, ummmmm, try to get along?
Only Mr. NEGATIVE JBalls would take a amazing accomplishment and turn into a RELIGIOUS issue on evolution. I suppose when they landed on the moon "twice" the religious nuts starting acting crazy, and many governments toppled. Pray tell and show us when that happened? Geez Balls YOU are the only pathelogical LIAR that would say something as stupid as that. Looks like the only loony mentally ill bastid on this Mars landing is YOU.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

They're looking for fossils, Stupid. If found, it means we are not alone in the universe, throwing ALL religion into the trash can. No religion, no control over the masses. No crazy-ass muslims, no dumb-ass catholics telling us to eat fish on Fridays, NO confessions and other silly shyt they do, no heaven, no threat of hell, it all goes out the window. You think that won't make a difference in how people live? You're a moron. Your VooDoo will be canceled too, so you'd better get ready to face reallity.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Mars....looks just like I thought it would...
http://codiemck.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
Mars....looks just like I thought it would...
http://codiemck.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/m...
Trivia for you, Guru. Mars candy bars are well known throughout the Northeast and Canada as the best groundhog bait.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

The rover should have been transmitting in color by today. I wonder why we are still only seeing black & white images.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
The rover should have been transmitting in color by today. I wonder why we are still only seeing black & white images.
yeah...I heard by next week today...?? why?? must be they are recoloring the martians to look like obama...
Leeward Lolo

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Maybe its a stupid NEGATIVE racist pig like you that can only see BLACK and WHITE. So if they find fossils on Mars the Churches will be staging areas for attacks on evolutionist denying what they discovered. Your comment shows what a ignorant IDIOT you are Balls. Making up stuff to fit whatever thread you posts a comment is a specialty of yours. If you only could comprehend what most readers think of you dummy you would think twice before posting your kindergarten comic book comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown a Thug Like Trayvon 17 min American_Infidel 55
Har har har har 49 min D Holiday 43
How Expensive is Living in Hawaii? 1 hr Auntie Splat 32
Blood Thirsty Muslims 1 hr American_Infidel 9
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Marley Twins 331
62-year-old bicyclist in critical condition 2 hr mad hatter 2
Rick PERRY Fingerprinted and Mug Shot Taken____... 2 hr Perry could get 1... 13

Search the Ewa Beach Forum:
•••
•••