Zekes Pub Wins State Championship

Posted in the Everett Forum

Rug Doctor

Boston, MA

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Did you win money for 1st place? because Salvi owes me some cash!
liberty

Malden, MA

#2 Feb 22, 2012
wow, and i thought the only thing u got at zekes was beers, a shot or two, and all the drugs one needs.. who new.. watch out coach rick
Mr Pink

Medford, MA

#3 Feb 22, 2012
........in what.... knivings or slashings?:)
Styx and Stones

Upper Saddle River, NJ

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Sorry no money just bragging rights. To Liberty I don't drink smoke or do drugs but I do like playing darts at Zekes. I guess if you have control of one's actions positive things can result.
wow

Malden, MA

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Rug Doctor wrote:
Did you win money for 1st place? because Salvi owes me some cash!


Hahahaha who doesn't he owe money too? How he walks the streets without catching a beating blows my mind.
wow

Malden, MA

#7 Feb 23, 2012
Looks like you know where to find him tough guy. Keyboard warriors hahahaha
wow

Malden, MA

#8 Feb 23, 2012
wow wrote:
Looks like you know where to find him tough guy. Keyboard warriors hahahaha
I could just go to any bus stop and find him or the Silver Fox 2 were he cheats while dealing cards for his cut. I'm definitely not a keyboard warrior, no need for my name to be out there. He knows he is a loser.
wow

Malden, MA

#9 Feb 23, 2012
?
Havin fun

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#10 Feb 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I could just go to any bus stop and find him or the Silver Fox 2 were he cheats while dealing cards for his cut. I'm definitely not a keyboard warrior, no need for my name to be out there. He knows he is a loser.
talking to yourself you dirty dic
wow

Malden, MA

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Havin fun wrote:
<quoted text>talking to yourself you dirty dic
Obviously this is you Sean, nobody in their right mind would step up for you. You've screwed over every person who has ever come in contact with you. Are your daughters social security numbers clean still???
camb old school

Malden, MA

#12 Feb 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously this is you Sean, nobody in their right mind would step up for you. You've screwed over every person who has ever come in contact with you. Are your daughters social security numbers clean still???
Ur right, WOW.!! that fat shit owes me from a while back, big!! hes ffnn scum. obviousley HUGE SCUM. is zekes the old "PUB" back in the GOOD OL DAYS. when scum like him didnt exsist . i read hear he deals at silver fox?? Im sure MESSINA.im sure j messina still owns it ? thanks for info. i can leave the car at home!!
Havin fun

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#13 Feb 23, 2012
clean as a whhhhhistle unlike your NOSE!
Havin fun

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#14 Feb 23, 2012
camb old school wrote:
<quoted text> Ur right, WOW.!! that fat shit owes me from a while back, big!! hes ffnn scum. obviousley HUGE SCUM. is zekes the old "PUB" back in the GOOD OL DAYS. when scum like him didnt exsist . i read hear he deals at silver fox?? Im sure MESSINA.im sure j messina still owns it ? thanks for info. i can leave the car at home!!
I'm tellin your mommy.

Since: Oct 08

Everett ,MA

#15 Feb 23, 2012
State champions of what? Who starts a tread and doesn't put key info?
Havin fun

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#16 Feb 23, 2012
Nelson from Everett ma wrote:
State champions of what? Who starts a tread and doesn't put key info?
Stan aka "wow"
Styx and Stones

Upper Saddle River, NJ

#17 Feb 24, 2012
Nelson from Everett ma wrote:
State champions of what? Who starts a tread and doesn't put key info?
When I posted the photo I mentioned what it was for. If you have to know it was for winning the Minuteman Dart League A-Division State Championship. I didn't start this as a thread for people to post hateful comments. I just posted a photo and it ended up being a thread. To the other haters here if you have something to say to anyone be a man and say it to them don't write crap on here about someone and their family members. Shows no class.

Since: Oct 08

Everett ,MA

#18 Feb 24, 2012
Styx and Stones wrote:
<quoted text>When I posted the photo I mentioned what it was for. If you have to know it was for winning the Minuteman Dart League A-Division State Championship. I didn't start this as a thread for people to post hateful comments. I just posted a photo and it ended up being a thread. To the other haters here if you have something to say to anyone be a man and say it to them don't write crap on here about someone and their family members. Shows no class.


O im on my phone I didn't see any pic. O well cool, tho that place looks run down.

Has anyone been their? Is it good?

Since: Oct 08

Everett ,MA

#19 Feb 24, 2012
I'm on my phone so I didn't see a pic. Well that's good. At least something good happen in Everett.

Has anyone ever been their? Is it good?

And good luck to starting threads with out anyone posting negative comments, this is mostly what people do here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plumber 14 hr chicklone 3
fff Mon A bridge too far 23
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now Mon Wild blue yonder 7
Clubs for Veterans Mon General 2
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Mon WTF 1,189
Everett Schools Are Everett's Shame Sun Only a puppet 12
Who Slashed Hal Mayo's Face Nov 23 nEW yORK 16

Winter Storm Warning for Middlesex County was issued at November 26 at 4:10AM EST

Everett News Video

Everett Dating
Find my Match

Everett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Everett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Everett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:16 am PST