Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is Kreayshawn's sister, And this is who bandwagon everyone is jumping on.
White girl is too comfortable dropping n bombs. Just made me angry to be honest.
Hell naw

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Can this bitch even hold an AK-47? LMAO...GTFHO. She looks mad awkward too.
HoeHaveASeat

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I might be in the minority, but I am so offended by her repeating the n*word on this lame not on beat verse. I don't advocate violence but I sincerely want to slap her and any Uncle Tom ass black person giving these broads shine. Just because they claim Oakland, which by the way is not hood throughout the city.these broads probably kick it there or from Oakland hills. One last thing just because you hang with a predominantly urban crowd doesn't make you down.please believe it shit got real V-Nasty and Kreayshawn would be Vicky and Kelly real quick.
Kina

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Her wack ass explains here why she uses the n word.
Miss Peachy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I refuse to listen to this foolery but I will say this. White folks from the bay area are comfortable using the word because it's common for other races besides black people to use it. Non-blacks from the bay are in for a shock when they come down to LA and think that shit is going to fly.

If you want this foolery to stop, you need to talk to bay area black folk. The neighborhoods aren't as segregated as they are in other parts of the country and you have whites, asians, samoans and mexicans living on the same block and using that word to each other.
So done

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Kina wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TIXLX1i_GXA
Her wack ass explains here why she uses the n word.
This bitch sounds stupid. She "got out the hood" but she's still sitting in "the hood". Her and her f**cked up teeth need to trail back to Oakland where they belong.

And her ratchet ass boyfriend gave her the idea of Obama "acting white", no, being educated and running the damn country is NOT acting white.
PhantomF

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I thought she was aight for a white bytch. Bettter then anyone weres i live
Wow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Her explanation of using the n word makes no sense and why exactly would she say that about Obama?
Pepper

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pschh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

She looks like she could be mixed with something, but they call themselves White Girl Mob so...

She probably thinks because she sucks black d^ck it's okay to say n^^ga this and n^^ga that.
Ehh

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Kina wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3c3P9bi8HyE
This is Kreayshawn's sister, And this is who bandwagon everyone is jumping on.
White girl is too comfortable dropping n bombs. Just made me angry to be honest.
Disgusting. N-E-X-T
Crazy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

NOW Hip-Hop/Rap is officially dead.
GoodNess

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

She listens to trash, she hangs out with trash, she immitates trash, and she's trash herself.  This doesn't surprise me and black people, as well as all people, should be just as pissed at the black trash that goes around using it as well.

They're bored is what it is.  Hell, I would be too if I listened to such a rhythmless genre.  If they'd get some funk music in their bones, they wouldn't have time for such foolishness.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

That chick goes hard!!!!!!
Ulrika J

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

GoodNess wrote:
She listens to trash, she hangs out with trash, she immitates trash, and she's trash herself.  This doesn't surprise me and black people, as well as all people, should be just as pissed at the black trash that goes around using it as well.

They're bored is what it is.  Hell, I would be too if I listened to such a rhythmless genre.  If they'd get some funk music in their bones, they wouldn't have time for such foolishness.
 Bottom line is when you're in an environment that uses terms like that, does not give anyone a pass to think it's ok to use it outside of that environment, and believe that others outside your environment will be so quick to accept or understand your use of a specific "slang" term they may find degrading. Every ethnic group has a not-so-nice term they use among themselves. This does not mean they will feel the same when someone outside their group uses it towards them, because it takes on a totally different meaning,  when the "outsider" so-to-speak, uses it, and in turn may come off as offensive, questionable and raise curiosity, to the individual they're expressing the term to.

I used to hear southern whites in an office I worked in use the term "redneck" towards one another, and I thought that was so low-class, and asked them why they say that to one another, and they basically shrugged it off and said it was basically a "Term of endearment", but had I used it towards them, there's no question eyebrows would have been raised about my intent of expressing the term towards them, and it certainly would not have been received as a "Term of endearment". Common sense, just let those ugly terms die. The history of the "n" word comes from a bad place in the past and its intent was to degrade specific human beings. Spell it anyway you want, it means the same, damn thing. I choose not to use the term as I have no use for it.  If I want to greet someone with a term of endearment, at least it won't be one that has an offensive history.
stop it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

How come blacks can use the n word?
Logic

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I dont care if the bitch got a stomach full of negro semen and 20 half breed babies, she dont need to use that.
54thNCrenshaw

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

So is V-Nasty is mixed?
Well

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

White girls saying the words "n***a" OR "n***er" in their song lyrics is nothing new. Ever heard of singer Patti Smith?
Jana

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

If the bitch was mixed she would of said she was mixed, she has a mixed baby so she thinks she can throw around the word nword like its going out of style.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Great friend with benifits 8 min raechel s 14
alonzo wilkins wants his baby dead 17 min Tootsie roll 15
Whats the best staffing company in town? 17 min YUP 1
tropicana 20 min oGo 16
shut down Sara best daycare 49 min bamz 56
Stripper from pony named Star anyone??? 51 min lmao 2
wheres my every tuesday 1 hr Hello 2
Drug Dealers/Drug Users-Vanderburgh, Warrick Co... 1 hr Geronimo 33
Is Organo Gold legit or a scam? (Jul '12) 5 hr martybam 1,510