why black people only get pitt bulls for pets

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Babydoll

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 11, 2012
im black and that was hilarious but hmmmmm who knows???
Im a animal and ive rescued frm the animal shelter :) but i love all types.
Babydoll

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 11, 2012
wow that was a huge error
i meant i am a animal lover *
duuh

Akron, OH

#5 Aug 11, 2012
...I have two cats
smh

Huntingburg, IN

#6 Aug 11, 2012
Smh black people are sooooo bad but yet it's the white people always posting the most negative things. Oh and I have a bird dummy
come on

Covington, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2012
Cause it is the best breed of dog EVER. Only dogs I've ever had. And I have been white my whole life!!
farty fart fart

Newburgh, IN

#8 Aug 12, 2012
i saw a black dude with a cat the other day..he was in gang banger gear and carrying this yellow cvat around feeding it beef jerky. crazy thing to see but it is evansville.

Since: Oct 10

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Probably because we can relate to them. They are automatically judged because of what they are and what they look like. They are stereotyped based on a few bad apples. Anybody that has had a pit bull for a pet and raised them right will tell you they are wonderful pets. I've had several (yeah a black man with a pit bull, ironic huh?) and never had a bad one. They were good with children and big lovable babies. Any dog with teeth can bite and any dog can be dangerous if it has an idiot for an owner.
Pitbull owner

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Im hispanic and I have pitbulls. I just love the.way they look and they are great dogs
brutha luv

Newburgh, IN

#11 Aug 12, 2012
don't hispanics eat dogs? apologies if that isn't true but i heard that is why you mexicans open up so many restaraunts.
the truth

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2012
I'm black and I have 2 yorkies
lovlee

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 12, 2012
brutha luv wrote:
don't hispanics eat dogs? apologies if that isn't true but i heard that is why you mexicans open up so many restaraunts.
only when there on that shyt for real..this isnt funny..and imm not mexican.. but the bath salt will make you eat anything...lmao munchies from hell
Funny

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Um never in my life time.heard of hispanics eating dogs thats some nasty shit....i think u got that mixed up with the other cultures across seas
JoMama

Westfield, IN

#19 Aug 12, 2012
It makes them feel important. Pitt bulls are good for guarding their crack houses,,thats about it .otherwise the only good reason for Pitt Bulls to be alive is for target practice.

Since: Oct 10

Evansville, IN

#21 Aug 12, 2012
JoMama wrote:
It makes them feel important. Pitt bulls are good for guarding their crack houses,,thats about it .otherwise the only good reason for Pitt Bulls to be alive is for target practice.
Seriously? I thought about being offended by your post until I re-read it and realized how poorly it was written. I have a question for you since you seem to have all the answers, what types of dogs are used to guard meth labs? Dogs probably don't like the smell of anhydrous.
Roger

Westfield, IN

#23 Aug 13, 2012
Licensed_2Carry wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? I thought about being offended by your post until I re-read it and realized how poorly it was written. I have a question for you since you seem to have all the answers, what types of dogs are used to guard meth labs? Dogs probably don't like the smell of anhydrous.
I guess you would now about anhydrous now wouldn't you. Pitt Bulls are good grand dogs. They are very intimidating indeed. But they dont look so intimidating hanging from the tree in my front yard totally 100% eversirated.I have to admit it takes more than one head shot to bring them down.They have no purpose in this world other than to inflict pain on other dogs and innocent humans. Thats why they are outlawed in well over 300 cities in our country.
gnash rambler

Covington, KY

#24 Aug 13, 2012
brutha luv wrote:
don't hispanics eat dogs? apologies if that isn't true but i heard that is why you mexicans open up so many restaraunts.
Ooops-Wrong culture.
Its Filipinos & black dogs are their big thing
trainwreck

Covington, KY

#25 Aug 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would now about anhydrous now wouldn't you. Pitt Bulls are good grand dogs. They are very intimidating indeed. But they dont look so intimidating hanging from the tree in my front yard totally 100% eversirated.I have to admit it takes more than one head shot to bring them down.They have no purpose in this world other than to inflict pain on other dogs and innocent humans. Thats why they are outlawed in well over 300 cities in our country.
You are the most ridiculous individual I have ever encountered. My 8 year old daughter and 3 year old godson would beg to differ on Pitbulls only inflicting pain. My dog is amazing and the smartest sweetest, most loyal wonderful dog I have ever owned. People like you are the ones that need to be hanging from a tree with your immature, petty, biased, bigoted statements. In this instance I'm glad you didn't post your last name, I imagine more then a few people including myself would have some fun teaching you some manners. P.S. Educate yourself, many cities are removing their Breed Specific Legislation as they are aware its a stereotype gone wrong. Douchebag.

Since: Oct 10

Evansville, IN

#26 Aug 13, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you would now about anhydrous now wouldn't you. Pitt Bulls are good grand dogs. They are very intimidating indeed. But they dont look so intimidating hanging from the tree in my front yard totally 100% eversirated.I have to admit it takes more than one head shot to bring them down.They have no purpose in this world other than to inflict pain on other dogs and innocent humans. Thats why they are outlawed in well over 300 cities in our country.
People like you should be outlawed and eviceray

Since: Oct 10

Evansville, IN

#27 Aug 13, 2012
*eviscerated.
Haha

Euless, TX

#28 Aug 13, 2012
It's how their brought up! It's not the damn dogs fault! I'll admit that when I see a Pitt I'm intimated but that's how they were breed it's not the dogs fault...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah howerton 15 min What 7
officer wilson 1 hr Yep 51
hot chick in blacked out tahoe 1 hr great people 16
Sky from bp 1 hr bang me 9
Berry to go union 1 hr Jacob 30
prostitutes of evansville 2 hr boobookittyfuck 27
GIVE AMNESTY TO THE ILLEGAL ALIENS OR SHIP THEM... 2 hr the Troll Captin ... 5
Is Organo Gold legit or a scam? (Jul '12) 5 hr Anonymous 1,523
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports11:56 PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports