White women's titties look like cow udders

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LiveLaughLove

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
I just had to say it!! Lmao Now watch this turn into a debate about Obama...lol
lmao

Evansville, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
The title of this alone is just funny,I lol'd
Obama

Evansville, IN

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Not true I know nothing about titties. I like sucking the D.
lol

Akron, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2012
And black girl titties look like orangutan titties. Lol js
yeaa

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Thats because the only white girls black guys get with are either trashy or just plain fat.
lmfao

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
lol wrote:
And black girl titties look like orangutan titties. Lol js
that's what I'm sayin hahahahaha
excuseyourself

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
yeaa wrote:
Thats because the only white girls black guys get with are either trashy or just plain fat.
I have seen plenty of hot skinny girls with black guys. Please excuse yourself next time you want to say something stupid.
wtf

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 1, 2012
y do black girls have nothn better to do but hate on white girls ... sorry all yaw look alike and they perfer to see what they workn with not jus a black out and yaw nipples look like chocolate dots ugly asses .... bumps everywhere haha my bf lost his to a black girl and wat do you kno it was the first and last and im very pretty far from trashy and never have been fat . seems like ur the one w self issues!
Amen

Akron, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
excuseyourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen plenty of hot skinny girls with black guys. Please excuse yourself next time you want to say something stupid.
yeah, don't say anything to make yourself sound so dumb when on a serious thread like this one about who's tits look like what animal's. This is real serious stuff!!
Hah

Akron, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
lol wrote:
And black girl titties look like orangutan titties. Lol js
i felt bad for just thinking it. Lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Cow udders? Seriously? You're that desperate to talk shit about white women, and that's the best you can come up with? It doesn't even make any sense. Just another ignorant bigot.
numbnuts

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, don't say anything to make yourself sound so dumb when on a serious thread like this one about who's tits look like what animal's. This is real serious stuff!!
Yeah like that run on sentence made you look smart. Bahahaha Serious thread. Doesn't look like you are getting many comments except negativity. Have a glorius day, after all ignorance is bliss. You should be plenty happy.
ariana

Tupelo, MS

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Blaze84 wrote:
Cow udders? Seriously? You're that desperate to talk shit about white women, and that's the best you can come up with? It doesn't even make any sense. Just another ignorant bigot.
<3 you
lol

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2012
excuseyourself wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen plenty of hot skinny girls with black guys. Please excuse yourself next time you want to say something stupid.
isn't that it!!!
Amen

Akron, OH

#15 Oct 1, 2012
numbnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah like that run on sentence made you look smart. Bahahaha Serious thread. Doesn't look like you are getting many comments except negativity. Have a glorius day, after all ignorance is bliss. You should be plenty happy.
I see my sarcasm was lost on you. And it is not a run on sentence there Officer Goodgrammer, however when you are looking up the correct spelling of glorious see also sentence fragment. At least you tried......
lol

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Loni connaway
whittee

Evansville, IN

#17 Oct 1, 2012
white girls look like pail ring worms. most of them look like meth heads teeth missing.there really rag dolls that the black guys use win they have nothing better to do.
LiveLaughLove

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2012
I have a fine black man that would NEVER touch a white woman, so I'm not hating on anything..lmao I was drink when I made this topic...y'all hookers are so damn touchy...lol
soundgood

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 1, 2012
if you got a fine man go snuggle up with him and quit drinking posting your silly thought brand new who does that you slow roller.
sup

United States

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Roeder on back page? 3 min trith 13
Advanced Fertility Group (Dec '13) 6 min momma 42
Craigslist Prostitute 12 min manupboi 2
biggest Jimitown trash and busters? 13 min lollollol 26
Let's be secret guy pals? 32 min invisible kid 12
love lost and found 1 hr and so... 1
hair straighteners 2 hr hair 3
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville Jobs

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]