Newburghs Finest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

He's workin with the FEDS. Got CI number and everything.
Alreadyknew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah I figured . He stays in entirely waaay to much trouble and be gettin 2 do 1 yrs. I dont like him anyway.
Tagteam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Yeah. I heard he been snitching. His girl got him busted. Cristina Cayce. and that stupid fat mf took her skinny crackhead back. How pathetic!!!
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

where is the paperwork
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

and if you knew him, he ain't even with her
toobad

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Thats funny how everybody says that...they know dang well people cant post fed paperwork on this site.. im sure you knew that when you said 'where the paperwork'. I still stand by he's snitching.
Afriend to dubb

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

He is NOT a snitch! Who cares who he is with you cant help who you love ....and the person who made this thread is made cause dubb aint out there like he used to be hanging grow the f up and leave dubbs name outta your drama and one more thing IF he was snitching why does it bother you unless your doing things your not supposed to be doing?!
Afriend to dubb

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Mad* not made
urika

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

christine cayse is a methhead not a crackhead..get it right.they call her "queen",i guess its kinda like when they call a fat guy "slim".

Since: Jul 12

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

I don't know what I've done to get this started but your funny Maybe whoever is talking trash about me should come to my class starting the first week in august It's called thinking for a change and i also attend restore on monday s at cedar hall if you think bashing me makes you cool it doesn't. And if you don't like me its cause you never met me i know this cause i have never did anybody wrong and if you think i did you wrong Im sorry and will make it up to you if at all possible . So newburghs finest,already knew too bad tag team get some facts awful hard to snitch when your not around that world of pain and lies. And just so you know I'll be praying for you cause if your spewing this trash about me and my girlfriend you need Jesus in your life!! I got him in mine and been living the good life ever since June of last year. You can reach me at churches embracing offenders on Morton if you want out of the drug world!! Ill have my arms wide open cause you guys need a hug!!! Haha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Newburghs Finest wrote:
post it

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Afriend to dubb wrote:
He is NOT a snitch! Who cares who he is with you cant help who you love ....and the person who made this thread is made cause dubb aint out there like he used to be hanging grow the f up and leave dubbs name outta your drama and one more thing IF he was snitching why does it bother you unless your doing things your not supposed to be doing?!
thank you!!!"

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

the truth wrote:
where is the paperwork
the truth will set you free! Some people on here do know me. Thanks Dubb
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

You tell em' dubb
yallrgay

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

From where I come from we gotta see them papers. And if you fake keyboard thugs were hard like you type you wouldn't be hiding behind this weak crap. What are you lonely and bored hiding behind a computer? It's all good grubbs, we have Jesus Christ as our savior and only god can judge us! Woot.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

yallrgay wrote:
From where I come frojm we gotta see them papers. And if you fake keyboard thugs were hard like you type you wouldn't be hiding behind this weak crap. What are you lonely and bored hiding behind a computer? It's all good grubbs, we have Jesus Christ as our savior and only god can judge us! Woot.
amen ....his real friends know what's up with him!!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Newburghs Finest wrote:
atleast spell my name right!!!!!! It's Clarence with two e's in it not three!!!
more truth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

dont you gotta be doing dirt to snitch???doesnt somebody gotta be busted claim him a snitch???my man has changed his life for the good and all y'all geekers are trippin...who has he ratted on??nobody!!!!stupid mafkrs...get a life ...chuuch!!!
ex drug addict

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

if somebody is dealing drugs in my neighborhood im calling the police.i have children and pretty sure my neighbors wouldnt mind..i have lived the life and it caused me to hit rock bottom a few times,and when i had nothing,i had nothing to lose..thats what makes a dangerous person..
thought i would never say it, but i dont care whos snitching anymore..that shits the devil..if your worried about whos snitching,,your who i am talking to...its not just the police looking for you..so am i,us,the comunity..getcha head right..sounds like this dude finally did..go ahead and talk shit,you face picking,foil smoking,talk ya ear off,stealing,raping,murdering, paranoid junky fks..
more truth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Newburghs Finest wrote:
so wheres them numbers and everything ???you said everything butspelled his name wrong..not only are you obviously a liar,your a geeker too..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

142 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kelsey grayson (Nov '12) 6 min pos 33
are there any hot guys that work at o'charleys ... 14 min Chris 6
3 counts of murder, 10 counts of arson filed ag... 20 min Lmaooooo 7
Karianne glaser 24 min H 5
rachett women 40 min keepingitreal 1
cheating husband 50 min wrong 4
kc's timout lounge bartenders and servers 1 hr Bonebreaker 3
RIP Jacob Nelson 2 hr I am a Mother 180
•••