The realest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

How you gonna talk ish bout anybody and you broke dont have any of your kids and always following a man that don't want you cause he doing me and another girl(he just a boring fuk by the way) but he talks bout yall non-stop ur family how yall always begging him for weed you trying to get back with him all your brothers stay in jail except eddie cause he aint hard enough to bust a grape and he a scary lame...your mama with her nasty mouth butt always talking ish to him ...yall sound like a needy family with no life yall some ole funky crackhead bums to be honest ...oh and don't leave out some dusty chick name kim who man cheats on the regular and they kids are either gay or in jail...leave my man house or im gonna catch you in his truck that im help paying for trick
SoTru

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

i know these bums they stay on Maryland the sister got kids by Amp and be stalking this man left and right like she something they all some lames tbh
Larhonda Stinson

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

SoTru wrote:
i know these bums they stay on Maryland the sister got kids by Amp and be stalking this man left and right like she something they all some lames tbh
Lmmfao $itch im pretty sure this is the fakes just changing your name up get a life and stop worrying about me and mines. ;)))#exposeurselfscaryb@$%h
Peaches

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

To the realest fruit cake I know. The realest is really a Man, talking like this is a female writing this. Only the Realest will say shit like this, only the Realest will hide and say coward shit on the Topix, because the Realest is really a Fruit Cake, Fruity Pebbles looking mother __________. And if the Realest was so real. Why Im driving the b---- and you paying for it. Lets all give a round of applause to Fruity Pebbles, the Realest B------- I know. One, two Freddies coming you.
New

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Rhonda I don't know u personally but from what I see your a very sweet woman don't even reply to this dumb talk any more regardless if u are with amp or not u are still his wife an u did right by being there for him u were suppose to people are always gonna talk bad about the next this is Evansville where anyone hates to see the next doin good I do know u got several kids and i don't mean no harm but your to old to be arguing with anyone do u honey your doing it well :)
The realest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Peaches wrote:
To the realest fruit cake I know. The realest is really a Man, talking like this is a female writing this. Only the Realest will say shit like this, only the Realest will hide and say coward shit on the Topix, because the Realest is really a Fruit Cake, Fruity Pebbles looking mother __________ And if the Realest was so real. Why Im driving the b---- and you paying for it. Lets all give a round of applause to Fruity Pebbles, the Realest B------- I know. One, two Freddies coming you.
Yeah im a man alright bout as much as you are btch ....fruity pebbles really you are a lame and i aint hiding (peaches) ur man oh let me rephrase that our man knows me..and that truck you won't be riding long bet that
The Realest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Who, Is the only one in Evansville that rides a scooter with fake ass jewerly, The realest!!
The Realest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Attention Evansville: Eyes wanted Dead or Alive!!
The Realest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I know you see me!!!!!!!!!!
The Realest

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I own 2 cars and a couple of houses. I also own the Reading railroad and Boardwalk. I always pass go and collect my 200 hundred dollars, I have my own production company, I put out big names like Eating Ass which sold over 5 copies. the single Patches, which top the number one don't buy this top ten. And the best of the best, the single The Fake of The fakest.
TheRealestAnthon y Vivians

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

The Vivivans family: the husband, who do not work b'cause he is trying to steal money from the people who do work, this one eye man is trying to get Social Security, if he can ride around on a scooter all day long, dont you think he can get a job. This is who Romney is talking about. This man park his scooter on our street Bayard park, in my parking space. This is a scooter, put it on the side walk. He sold me a piece of jewerly, I took it to the pawn shop, He told me everything that shine is not Gold. Wow. He talk bad about his wife, he told me Aarons Rental company is looking for their furniture. I hate for them to find out where he stay, then the Realest will have to bring the scooter in the house to sit on. Its cold outside now, I hope he know he may get a frostbite from riding in the cold. bundle uo, frosty the snowman is right around the corner.
TheRealestAnthon y Vivians

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah im a man alright bout as much as you are btch ....fruity pebbles really you are a lame and i aint hiding (peaches) ur man oh let me rephrase that our man knows me..and that truck you won't be riding long bet that Anthony Vivians?
peachesAKApecola simpson

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Im a dumb h0e who follows a man who f*^#in otha gurls. Im a dumb b#$$% fightin ova a man who dont wont me and now I cant hardly get a job nowhere. My mama raised my kids and I buy dey love. My sis takin care of a man who kept f*%$in around on her and got kids the same age as hers and she always leave her kids off on sumbody. My gurl kim a$$ follow behind my a$$ and her guy rashe doin a fat gurl at his job he always f@@@in sumbody else. him and kim always dirty 2. i talk sh!t bout people and dont know what Im talkin bout. Since we thought the realest was a guy anthony vivians we tried to put his business out there and acted like we was him. His wife I treat like sh!t cause she not my real sis so who cares. I have everybody thinkin Im such a saint but Im really a b!$#h.
rashid

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

i must be doin something rite
the realest btch

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

dumb and more dummys yall all followin each other and all yall bout cut up ur own and still stupid and lame and all yall kids are following yall steps mostly kayla her fat sister akeyla who stank like something bad and wants to fck buddy if she havent already um destiny who also stank and suck and eat anythang, angel with the wrong name tryin to follow others is gonna make you end up like ur mama and aunts a burnout of evansville and thats including you kim and ur lame scary run his mouth but tryin to hit every femal he can get..wait that can be buddy and anthony too...lol oh and lexis you a fat sloppy booty just ugh you want this body...and for the record only cola and rhonda and kim knew some informatoin and look how yall ran with it....i got all yall and yall have nothing on me...oh and buddy have fun textin and facebooking with a empty desk...broke ha ha whenever you want it miss vivans
OMG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

This is the craziest stuff I've ever seen. You ladies are going in. Ms. Larhonda, I love that you picked that up because I did too on the New person's comment. Ms New or Mr New, if you don't know Larhonda personally, how do you know her dude and what she's done for him, how many kids she has and you called her Rhonda instead of Larhonda? I'm just asking because that's a lot of personal information to not know someone personally.
Babymama

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 2

What's all this about Anthony?
only fools know

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Aug 3

Sounds like the realest has problems! Im sure no one cares about how many cars and ect you have. This is one of the most immature posts i've read. Hopefully someone has grown up since 0'12.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many unsolved murders are there in Evansville? (Sep '12) 14 min CHRISTY Cheshire 7
A love triangle and meth 21 min Reaction 4
kaylee nd tiff duncan 21 min Random 5
jimtowns fakest 33 min goteamgo 22
whats average time frame for fwb 1 hr hmmm 9
melissa newcome 1 hr mandy 10
Jennifer Brockman/Jennifer Hess/Jennifer Hail 1 hr Someone who knows 7
Kristy kelly 6 hr please 6
Drug Dealers/Drug Users-Vanderburgh, Warrick Co... 7 hr Whocares 49
joelle lockwood 8 hr mustang 130

Search the Evansville Forum:
•••
•••