Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2012
DUMB AS*
justwondering

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Why would they have to be dumb asses? I'm just asking because last time I checked strippers where only humans as well which means they can fall in love and get married just like anyone else. You people around Evansville hate way to much. Why don't you just worry about yourself and your own instead of everyone else?
money turn any trick

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Strippers aren't people their sluts put on this planted to make the upper class and some middle class feel better about their lives
Insight

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 1, 2012
I know a stripper. She isn't a slut. She's happily married and has been for years. She has 2 beautiful babies with her husband they those 3 are her world. You're just jealous because she makes more money than you can in months. I commend her for her job, good job!!
justwondering

Sarasota, FL

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Money Turn Any Trick- You honestly sound so dumb. Strippers aren't humans? Lol some of you uneducated Evansville people as yourself make me thank God I'm not like you. Your shallow minded and have so much hate in your heart. Maybe your man left you for a stripper that's where the hate comes from. You can't blame the stripper you can only blame yourself for being the way you are. The problem is your probably pumping my gas or serving me my food so you must be mad your petty little MONTHLY income doesn't even compare to what a stripper makes in two days. Go on some place with your hating ass self.
stripper

Akron, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2012
I'm a stripper and y'all don't know shut and who are you to judge anyone grow up!!! I take care of my kids and been married for 4 yrs and I'm not on welfare or anything so y'all get a life!!!!
??

Akron, OH

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Y'all haters are just jealous cause strippers are confident and they get paid to entertain while girls just sleep wit everyone that arent strippers I bet u wud have a harder time fucking a stripper than some random girl at a club so get ur facts straight cause y'all sound stupid!!!!
yes

Haubstadt, IN

#8 Jul 1, 2012
Haha he said planted not planet
Smoke shop

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2012
money turn any trick wrote:
Strippers aren't people their sluts put on this planted to make the upper class and some middle class feel better about their lives
Lemme guess. U fell in love with a stripper. Tpain voice
TheRealestAnAStr ipper

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 1, 2012
I take of mine my son rocks all the hottest shit I don't live off or fuck nobody for mine I play your man an tell him what he wants to hear or you AT the club bills paid no welfare stay looking right. Far from a hoe an I get depended on won't never want for nothing I go to school! And if I have a man he's very lucky because I am wifey type I cater to mine an the best at what I do! Not all strippers are like me I will agree an say there are sluty strippers but you don't have to be a stripper to be a slut! Matter of fact most of the dancers I know can take u or ur mans pockets an they have morals! Get your life right if u did u wouldnt be on here judging us!!!!
THE BEST

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 1, 2012
And the WINNER is...The stripper that caugt the most feelings....Seriously do u think ur WIFEY material when ur man and his friends...and his friends, friends have seen ur a%s & p*%$y I guess it was the luck of the draw on whose di*k u preferred and how desperate he was!!!
THE BEST

Evansville, IN

#12 Jul 1, 2012
justwondering wrote:
Money Turn Any Trick- You honestly sound so dumb. Strippers aren't humans? Lol some of you uneducated Evansville people as yourself make me thank God I'm not like you. Your shallow minded and have so much hate in your heart. Maybe your man left you for a stripper that's where the hate comes from. You can't blame the stripper you can only blame yourself for being the way you are. The problem is your probably pumping my gas or serving me my food so you must be mad your petty little MONTHLY income doesn't even compare to what a stripper makes in two days. Go on some place with your hating ass self.
No I'm the one at the clinic giving u and the men STD tests
stripper

Akron, OH

#13 Jul 1, 2012
THE BEST wrote:
And the WINNER is...The stripper that caugt the most feelings....Seriously do u think ur WIFEY material when ur man and his friends...and his friends, friends have seen ur a%s & p*%$y I guess it was the luck of the draw on whose di*k u preferred and how desperate he was!!!
Wow you really show how stupid of a person u are... I don't dance naked the most ppl see are my boobs which are real and ur just jealous cause I make way more money than u and I'm in school so grow the fuck up and quit worrying bout DANCERS we not trying to take ur man just their money so go get f*cked!!!
stripper

Akron, OH

#14 Jul 1, 2012
TheRealestAnAStripper wrote:
I take of mine my son rocks all the hottest shit I don't live off or fuck nobody for mine I play your man an tell him what he wants to hear or you AT the club bills paid no welfare stay looking right. Far from a hoe an I get depended on won't never want for nothing I go to school! And if I have a man he's very lucky because I am wifey type I cater to mine an the best at what I do! Not all strippers are like me I will agree an say there are sluty strippers but you don't have to be a stripper to be a slut! Matter of fact most of the dancers I know can take u or ur mans pockets an they have morals! Get your life right if u did u wouldnt be on here judging us!!!!
Amen not all strippers are wh*res but alot are!!!
THE BEST

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 1, 2012
stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really show how stupid of a person u are... I don't dance naked the most ppl see are my boobs which are real and ur just jealous cause I make way more money than u and I'm in school so grow the fuck up and quit worrying bout DANCERS we not trying to take ur man just their money so go get f*cked!!!
WOW u sure did mom and dad proud
Punky

Evansville, IN

#16 Jul 1, 2012
Why are the stripper chicks all hostile...get a job that requires u to punch a time clock you don't want anyone talking about the kind of work you do but yet u make it seem like it's not good to receive a PAYCHECK there's other jobs for you besides taking off your clothes My bad your shirt, bra whatever...u can stand on Riverside and show ur boobs and get paid...
money turn any trick

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2012
And if you're a married stripper then you're disrespecting your lover by showing other men & women what only your lover should see Hoe
roxy

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2012
money turn any trick wrote:
nah bitch. Strippers are here for the poor husbands to get away from that have little ugly bitch wives like you that have to hate on strippers. Dumbass.
ptz

United States

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Well ik Vicy Tieken a h** for sure ....fu**ing niccas while she was pregnant...ol nasty stripper h*
money turn any trick

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2012
roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
nah bitch. Strippers are here for the poor husbands to get away from that have little ugly bitch wives like you that have to hate on strippers. Dumbass.
I'm a man dumb trick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smelling like booty on the regular 4 min minnniemouse 3
andrea outlaw sanders passing 8 min wondering that too 11
warren buffet 9 min ghf 4
Getting people saved 9 min minnniemouse 3
if i only had... 28 min Got cash 10
blond to brunette 41 min asking 1
Roxy and Lydia at the Pony 1 hr want to do her 5
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville People Search