BhaddBitcchh

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Anyone know any stories bout this chick .. I heard she was nasty .. Only 14 & messes with dude that are 20 or so
fresh

Akron, OH

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Man leave my girl Fran alone. She fine as she wanna be! She single tho? I'll try for that
BhaddBitcchh

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2012
She is NASTY she has be Ran Thru
Savannah

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Hop off my bitch, fr fr.
fresh

Akron, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Sav you got that num? I'm tryin see her
BhaddBitcchh

North Salem, IN

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Ewwwwe you Dnt want her number you will catch aids Ctfu
aye!

Akron, OH

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Doubt you telling the truth about her. What is her number? I know she looks good
Savannah

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Shes not nasty & she looks hella good. Tf you mean ? Ctfu, ahahh. Thats my baby, & no you caint have her number, thats MY bitch !
aye!

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2012
You don't even know what you talkin bout. Soundin like a 13 year old
Savannah

Evansville, IN

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Who sounds like a 13 year old ? Ctfu. If anyone YOU sound like a 13 year old cause that post didn't even make since.-_-
Franny_Horner

Evansville, IN

#11 Sep 7, 2012
AYEE! Waddup tho? I know i look good , & yeauh i'm 14 & i've been with FOUR guys , Not 20. So whoever made this can get up through ! if you got something to say to me then add me on facebook or follow me on twitter & let me know , because by you doing this makes you a pusy . So if your really a "Bahd" bit*ch ? then go on ahead & tell me who you are & we can damnear bang about it , foreal foreal . I'm tired of stuupid hoes trynna hate on me , when honestly there ain't shit to hate on, So any body wanna talk shit? Add my facebook & i'll deal with you , Franny Horner (lil'red) Kay? Thanks Bye <3
brittany

Evansville, IN

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Ctfu bitchhh u a hoee 14 and been with 4 dudes, smh thas saf u ugly as shiiittt toooo ,
1ovdaRealest

Evansville, IN

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Aye franny hmu. You to cute to worryabout them let em talk.
hmmm

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2012
You said 14 with four guys. Yea that's nasty right there. Maybe you should go focus on your homework before you end up pregnant and worthless. Use your potential
Franny_Horner

Evansville, IN

#16 Sep 7, 2012
CTFU ! Brittany? What's yo' lastname!? Foreal foreal? Trynna talk shit ? Your cuute (:
Franny_Horner

Evansville, IN

#18 Sep 7, 2012
I GOT ALL YOU Bitches in hush mode (:
BhaddBitcchh

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Franny_Horner wrote:
AYEE! Waddup tho? I know i look good , & yeauh i'm 14 & i've been with FOUR guys , Not 20. So whoever made this can get up through ! if you got something to say to me then add me on facebook or follow me on twitter & let me know , because by you doing this makes you a pusy . So if your really a "Bahd" bit*ch ? then go on ahead & tell me who you are & we can damnear bang about it , foreal foreal . I'm tired of stuupid hoes trynna hate on me , when honestly there ain't shit to hate on, So any body wanna talk shit? Add my facebook & i'll deal with you , Franny Horner (lil'red) Kay? Thanks Bye <3
bitch you is not cute you deff are nasty && you cann not bang ik people who know you && stop Tryin ta be all hard && act black cuz you ain't Mkaay Thaaanks (:
SPEECHLESS

Covington, KY

#20 Sep 7, 2012
bitches prally in hush mode cuz they are speechless that you think its ok to have slept with 4 guys at 14 and not 20......THAT IS NASTY!.....imagine how many guys you'll be with in 5 years, hell if you average even 1 every 2 months, then that means in 5 years you'll have done had over 30 men....dont no REAL MAN want no lady who has been used up before she turns into a women.
BEAT UP FROM THE FEET UP
hmmm

Akron, OH

#21 Sep 7, 2012
True. If you make it to the age where you become an adult you're just going to look back and think how many times you messed up in life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want a girl too pee on me bad (Sep '13) 2 min bobby12 22
Home remedy for constipation 2 min .. 9
I need a drink! Christmas beers n pool 2 min Thirsty 3
christal whitehead smokes meth in al's bathroom 5 min mind ur own busin... 12
Santa Claus is a fat bxtch... 20 min Murphy 3
Blake Miller 29 min Known 23
renea hunton got herpes...eeewwww 32 min tha Truth 11
Evansville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web