Comments
21 - 40 of 386 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Snake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 20, 2012
 
The same reason some people get offended by being called African-American (which I think is equally ridiculous) People have their preference for what they like and don't like, I guess.
mr j

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 20, 2012
 
beef stew! yum...
Wtf

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 20, 2012
 
Soooo stereotypical, ALL black people are not offended when you call them black. I rather people call me black than "African American". Just because some black people get offended when they are called black, doesn't mean ALL of the black ppl in the world get offended by it.
L O V E

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 20, 2012
 
Only some black people who have a negative connotation with the word would get offended.

I get annoyed when people assume they are "complimenting me" by gleefully telling me I must be biracial or another ethnic group. No one on this Earth is pure anything. I don't get offended. I leave them dumbfounded when I tell them I am black and keep it moving.

The power we have as people of color if we could only see we have more in common than not.
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 20, 2012
 
HardNails wrote:
Here is what I believe:
I hate how black people get offended when you call them black. I believe its because y'all are ashamed of being black, hence getting offended. I mean would a white person get offended if someone call them white??
Can you honestly say, I'm black, and Iam proud??
Iam black, and have no problem with being called black, untill you use it to offend, and I, know the differance,and more than likely you do to.
Burr

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 20, 2012
 
Just call me high yellow..and I had vajaja for dinner ..in between some nice pinktoe thighs
Chickie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 20, 2012
 
face palm wrote:
(crickets chirp)
sooooo....what did everyone have for dinner tonight???!!!
Baked pork chops and white rice
Tonic Limes

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 20, 2012
 
Leftovers from Sunday dinner:
Baked Rosemary chicken
Cornbread dressing
Rice
Green beans
Rolls
Newports on deck

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 20, 2012
 
From the responses, I guess it's only the black people YOU know. And they suck. lol
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Burr wrote:
Just call me high yellow..and I had vajaja for dinner ..in between some nice pinktoe thighs
Sure can't blame you for that,black vagina looks like a hatchet wound in the center of a really bad bruise,and that was in a magazine,i'd hate to see one upclose and in real life.
Dayna

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 20, 2012
 
Ive never been offended by being called that. That's what I am. Im not mixed, exxotical, etc Im black and I love it.
Thornberry

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 20, 2012
 
face palm wrote:
(crickets chirp)
sooooo....what did everyone have for dinner tonight???!!!
Some coffee, spaghetti with eggplant marinara
creeper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>Sure can't blame you for that,black vagina looks like a hatchet wound in the center of a really bad bruise,and that was in a magazine,i'd hate to see one upclose and in real life.
i bet you only seen vajayjay's in a book, you seem like the stalking white boy in the bushes looking for a victim grosss .i bet u beat your meat every night?!!
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

creeper wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you only seen vajayjay's in a book, you seem like the stalking white boy in the bushes looking for a victim grosss .i bet u beat your meat every night?!!
Come on!,we all know that the ghetto housing projects don't have bushes or anykind of decent landscaping,so by bushes do you really mean broken down cars,busted up old furniture tossed from the front door into the yard to remain there for....ever?,or is it the piles of rubbish and shack rubble and debris?,regardless the most disturbing part of your post is the fact that you more than likely had a mental picture in your head of me "beating my meat"as you typed it,but why did you end your fantasy there?,how did it end?,i'm sure with me spilling my pure seed into or onto your big boot lipped mouth?,bet youre thinking about it right now,aren't you? The more important question is,did you think for one minute that you weren't going down,with your weak,dim,and lame post? You must be new to me and my posts....

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 21, 2012
 
Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>Come on!,we all know that the ghetto housing projects don't have bushes or anykind of decent landscaping,so by bushes do you really mean broken down cars,busted up old furniture tossed from the front door into the yard to remain there for....ever?,or is it the piles of rubbish and shack rubble and debris?,regardless the most disturbing part of your post is the fact that you more than likely had a mental picture in your head of me "beating my meat"as you typed it,but why did you end your fantasy there?,how did it end?,i'm sure with me spilling my pure seed into or onto your big boot lipped mouth?,bet youre thinking about it right now,aren't you? The more important question is,did you think for one minute that you weren't going down,with your weak,dim,and lame post? You must be new to me and my posts....
I'm white and I definitely think your momma should've swallowed you. You are a moron who feels good when saying things you think will offend people. You're an embarrassment to the white race and probably an inbred hillbilly who has sex with his sister and mother.
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Williams852 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I definitely think your momma should've swallowed you. You are a moron who feels good when saying things you think will offend people. You're an embarrassment to the white race and probably an inbred hillbilly who has sex with his sister and mother.
You got it all figured out,damn...to think dr. phil has a show and you...well you just ask "paper or plastic" before bagging peoples groceries,or maybe you're that diseveled looking guy outside the plasma center bumming smokes,either way you should have laid off the drugs and hiphop and made something of yourself. It's such a shame in the fact that you can lead a stupid person to knowledge but you can't make them think.It's despicable to think it's legal for self-hating white-trash jugga-losers to live amongst healthy thinking and hard working normal white people,just despicable.
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>You got it all figured out,damn...to think dr. phil has a show and you...well you just ask "paper or plastic" before bagging peoples groceries,or maybe you're that diseveled looking guy outside the plasma center bumming smokes,either way you should have laid off the drugs and hiphop and made something of yourself. It's such a shame in the fact that you can lead a stupid person to knowledge but you can't make them think.It's despicable to think it's legal for self-hating white-trash jugga-losers to live amongst healthy thinking and hard working normal white people,just despicable.
And I almost forgot....BONK....congratulati ons juggalo you are the first to be hit in the head with my new wiggaboo stick!,you are white only in skin tone not in mind.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 21, 2012
 
Doctor Mengele wrote:
<quoted text>You got it all figured out,damn...to think dr. phil has a show and you...well you just ask "paper or plastic" before bagging peoples groceries,or maybe you're that diseveled looking guy outside the plasma center bumming smokes,either way you should have laid off the drugs and hiphop and made something of yourself. It's such a shame in the fact that you can lead a stupid person to knowledge but you can't make them think.It's despicable to think it's legal for self-hating white-trash jugga-losers to live amongst healthy thinking and hard working normal white people,just despicable.
I don't do drugs, I've got a house, good job, and a brand new charger, so you are a moron. You make me laugh.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 21, 2012
 
Your kind is a dying breed. Not wasting anymore time on a jackass like you. So have a good day you coward.
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Williams852 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do drugs, I've got a house, good job, and a brand new charger, so you are a moron. You make me laugh.
yes you do,no you don't,no you don't,no you don't,no i'm not,i'm sure that I do.Now that you've been snapped back into reality,don't waste my or your time with posting a list of what you have,or a list of your accomplishments,it's a flippin forums-site and you can't prove any of it so just stop with it,it makes you sound and look as dumb as i'm sure you do in real life,bubba.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy kelly 1 hr Find her 1
Amanda Dossett 2 hr Skank 6
Tiffany mason 2 hr Concerned friend 4
jimtowns fakest 3 hr wish u had it 21
greenriver hucks 3 hr jasontoric 4
Bristol Meyer vs CSX 3 hr nooooo 11
What every happen to girl that work at jungle n... (May '13) 3 hr Pot smoker 6
Evansville's Purge Aug.20th 2014 6 hr taxpayer 29
joelle lockwood 7 hr Dolly66 124

Search the Evansville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Evansville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Evansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evansville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••