Princess

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Bitches talk big but only behind closed doors....get ur mind right if ur gonna talk shit don't be scared to say it to someone's face
tash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

If ur her sister then ur no better her whole family is a big meth mess!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Be careful saying that. She's never done me wrong and she's been there for me more than anyone. And I can assure u I am not methy nor is her sister or brother...
hummm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Cateybugg wrote:
Be careful saying that. She's never done me wrong and she's been there for me more than anyone. And I can assure u I am not methy nor is her sister or brother...
she's a Meth attic. She can't stay out of jail or away from them labs. Hell she can't even take care of her childrens she has her baby daddy mama raising her kids.
kclark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

She need to go het checked she was fuxking nick wallace or some no him as wallaye and he ia burnt. Nasty ass bitch rather do drugs then have jer kids. Tha youngest wants nothing to do wit her xuz he dont know her i feel sorry for dem babys. She is just a sack chaser
uhhayuguyz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

wats a meth attic?
talk talk talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Tiffani is worthless. Always has been . Nothing is gonna change.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

kclark wrote:
She need to go het checked she was fuxking nick wallace or some no him as wallaye and he ia burnt. Nasty ass bitch rather do drugs then have jer kids. Tha youngest wants nothing to do wit her xuz he dont know her i feel sorry for dem babys. She is just a sack chaser
don't feel Srry for her children they are doing great and I am taking good care of them.
trifecta

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

uhhayuguyz wrote:
wats a meth attic?
'

it when people of low stature make meth in their attics. of course, meth heads are so stupid they blow up the house. meth heads have rotted brains and have no value to society. stay clean kids.
rgirten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Yeah don't feel sorry for those babies. We all love them very much! They do without nothing and have plenty of family that love them! They have smiles that can brighten any room and definately have my heart! They have lost nothing she is the one that lost out! I'm happy to be able to watch them learn and grow and get all those kisses and hugs! I love them boys!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

rgirten wrote:
Yeah don't feel sorry for those babies. We all love them very much! They do without nothing and have plenty of family that love them! They have smiles that can brighten any room and definately have my heart! They have lost nothing she is the one that lost out! I'm happy to be able to watch them learn and grow and get all those kisses and hugs! I love them boys!
that's right those boys want for nothing they have lots of family who Love them and will always be there for them. On Wednesday when the oldest starts his first day of kindergarten it will be me his Nana who puts him on the bus and me again who will be waiting when he gets home. They know they can rely on family. As for Tiffani she is in jail again talk about her leave my grandsons alone
Anonymous

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

I never said she was perfect but she loves her kids. Sometimes the best thing u can do as a parent is not drop ur problems on ur kids. I got respect for that if nothing else. Not letting her boys see the bad in her life is better than them
Seeing how awful things can get because she couldn't let them go..
Anonymous

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

And I know that's not kellan sherry and Katie Clark talking Sh!t...lol. Not that I called it even on an anonymous site!!
mercedes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Cateybugg wrote:
And I know that's not kellan sherry and Katie Clark talking Sh!t...lol. Not that I called it even on an anonymous site!!
Are u serious? U must be a dope head juss like her. It saying its oky for her to not take care of her kids so she can do dope without them around u are plain dumb. She does not love her kids or she would choose them over dope bit she Doesnt even try If she did then it would be her putting them on the bus & gettin them off. But its not. U must not have custody of ur kids either cz u think its best they are not around so u can smoke dope when they are not around. U sound totally dumb how about stay off the dope & take care of ur kids. Tiffani doesnt help supply school clothes or diapers. So get on cz u juss sound foolish.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Cateybugg wrote:
I never said she was perfect but she loves her kids. Sometimes the best thing u can do as a parent is not drop ur problems on ur kids. I got respect for that if nothing else. Not letting her boys see the bad in her life is better than them
Seeing how awful things can get because she couldn't let them go..
Loves her kids?? She is an awful mother she wouldn't even change there diapers leave them in soaked and soiled diapers for hours and lock them in there room so she could go party at the neighbors house. And much more if that's love then I don't want my children to ever experience. It.. Just sayin. Filthy Trash...
u said it

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

They both nasty assss meth whor*s!!!!!!! Suckin di*k 4 anything they can get!!!!! NASTYYYYY ASSSSS HO*S!!! And i def. Aint scared of none of u bitc**s if i c ya ima say it 2 ur faces....... go back 2 trickin 4 that line now!!!!! Hahahaaaaaaaaa
TaDa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Seems princess sure shut her mouth... Put in your place honey??
Anonymous

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Bitch whodafuxk r u?! I am princess this is my real name how. I shut up cuz I have a life and can't be worried abOut retards like u. Des not right but she's my sister n been there for me when NOONE else was. So yeah. I'll stick up for her. Regardless!! So shut THIS up bitch. Oh and I pass my drops every time so talk some More shit ya dumb trashy hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Evansville Forum right now

Search the Evansville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
vinson 38 min east side vet 1
Fallon Scmitt 39 min east side vet 1
pay for sex 40 min Naitik 3
Rocky 1 hr ho el 12
where to shoot fire arms, open ranges close to ... 1 hr cant 11
Great friend with benifits 1 hr ho el 20
Good factory jobs 1 hr Ohh1670 1
joelle lockwood 6 hr ajc 66
•••