Investigation Discovery to run segment on Fieldbrook murder case

The story of a Fieldbrook man who allegedly kidnapped and tortured women in his home -- one case involved a woman chained inside an old-growth redwood tree for two weeks -- will be portrayed on national television this weekend. Full Story
Alma B

Eureka, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Nar-Anon Family Groups are a worldwide fellowship
for those who have known a feeling of desperation
due to the addiction problem of someone close to them.
We offer our help by sharing our experience, strength, and hope.
http://www.ncwsa.org/district-01.html
Sub Par News Ltd

Cloverdale, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
He was probably working for Charles Hurwitz over at PL. Pesky Earth Firsters need to be taught a lesson and to rape the planet. That's why he got away with three murders without any investigatin' done.
Sub Par News Ltd

Cloverdale, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Hippies/ Earth Firsters; same thing. They're all drug related. Pay yer taxes and cut down all the Redwoods. Clearcut and hire Mexicans to spray Agent Orange and defoliants all overs what used to be the forest. Then sell all the logs to China and close down the local mills. Humboldt progress.
Koalabear2525

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2011
just give this guy life and nothing less.

Danville, CA

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Thank You Sammie
I hope someone that knows you and reads these post passes this note on to you.TY for answering my christmas wish for GODS BLESSINGS to be poured out on us . Our Family has had many trials over the years and generations. But, the past few years have tried us at our very best and gave us the very worst of situations in life's. For so many of us have been changed completely, for the better or the worst. I am, and so many other members of this family are so very proud of you. " "I'Ve done what was right for me." " You have helped so many people by doing the right thing. TY
ditto head

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2011
The Man

Eureka, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
Shouldn't this guy be charged for covering up a murder?
ditto head

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Did this man rape these women with his father?
There is no statute of limitations on triple homicides unless Gaylagemos' let him off in exchange for his confession.
ditto head

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Triple rapes and homicides and he feels a little stressed?
Fieldbrook Rocks

Placerville, CA

#10 Jan 7, 2011
I was warned about this Ernie Christie guy many years ago. A friend of mine knew one of the girls that was able to get away from this monster. The night she escaped, she ran into the old M&M Club on Glendale. My friend was there at the time. The girl told my friend that she was able to escape with help from the son, and that she was worried about what the father would do to the boy after she was found missing.
I've talked to several people here in Fieldbrook that knew the family. They had no idea what was going on as far the girls, but they did have a feeling that Sammy was being abused in some way. Back then, they did not have the resources we have now, to report suspected abuse. Even if they did, chances of anything being done was unlikely because of the Christie name. They owned a lot of land back then, and were very respected, for the most part.
I have met several members of the Christie family. I am happy to say that the ones I have come across are very hard working and good people
As glad as I am to see this story coming out, I also feel sadness for much of the Christie Family.
Reminder

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2011
This will jack up the tourism. They need to buy extra donuts at the Fieldbrook Market for the coming looky-loos. Maybe make some postcards, "wish you were here" kind of thing.
the father

Stockton, CA

#12 Jan 8, 2011
The son "Sam" is and was a VICTIM of Ernie just as those women were. It is a good thing he came forward.

Ernie Christie was not a good person and I have no doubt the tv show will accurately portray him for who he was, a monster.

I'm pretty sure the Christie family had a good idea what kind of person Ernie was.
Friend of Claires

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2011
the father wrote:
The son "Sam" is and was a VICTIM of Ernie just as those women were. It is a good thing he came forward.
Ernie Christie was not a good person and I have no doubt the tv show will accurately portray him for who he was, a monster.
I'm pretty sure the Christie family had a good idea what kind of person Ernie was.
Thank You. It is hard for people to understand. You have proved it is possible. Sam was a victim. People who judge him harshly have No Idea. This child, from the age of 5 was on pure survivor mode. Thank You.
shame

Palo Cedro, CA

#14 Jan 9, 2011
Sammie your not the only Christie kid that lives in fear even today this last name is nothing to be proud of
Fieldbrook Rocks

Stockton, CA

#15 Jan 10, 2011
After watching it....
I am amazed how strong Sam is.
Those very few years with his grandparents must have installed something in his heart to help him get by.
And those precious years he had with his Mom.... I would bet everything I have, that she died because she was getting ready to pack up and leave with Sammie.
No child should have to live through something like this. The Oven???? The Oven!!!!
To anyone that wants to judge Sam, I have to ask one question... How much time out of your life did you spend inside of an Oven???

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 10, 2011
To the victims and their families I have to send out a huge HUG....
Nopothead

Placerville, CA

#17 Jan 10, 2011
The son was abused from almost the beginning of his life. He is a victim and will be for a very long time.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 10, 2011
Nopothead wrote:
The son was abused from almost the beginning of his life. He is a victim and will be for a very long time.
Sweet thing is,that by telling his story and finally giving the girls families some closure, he is on the road to finally being his own man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 39 min hopeless3293 227
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Fri Bonk 174
Why are the Whites in Glendale so racist? (Oct '10) Wed GagoHopar 54
How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) Oct 22 dad2maxx 211
Should I move to Humboldt County? (Aug '10) Oct 21 No opinion just f... 8
Similarities between Koreans and Armenians... (Mar '13) Oct 20 GagoHopar 2
Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Oct 19 makerizian 791

High Wind Warning for Humboldt County was issued at October 25 at 1:52PM PDT

Eureka Dating
Find my Match

Eureka Jobs

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE