Lea County deputy arrested in child sex investigation (4:27 p.m.)

State police say a Lea County sheriff's deputy has been arrested in an investigation involving sex crimes against two children. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Maple Valley, WA

#5441 Aug 5, 2012
Above The Law wrote:
Did this dude get nailed yet?
Unfortunately not, new prosecutor, and new trial. Don't know when it is yet, but all 4 counts are back on.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5442 Aug 5, 2012
Above The Law wrote:
Did this dude get nailed yet?
After the first trial he was found guilty by a jury on once count, the jury hung on one count, and two counts were dropped. The day of the sentencing there was a hearing and Judge Steven Bell voided the conviction. So now all 4 counts are back, new defense attorney, and new DA.

So a trial date is pending.

I have to grin every time I log in here and see the "nuts" judging my posts with "nuts". I'm glad y'all are still coming in.:o)

Maple Valley, WA

#5443 Aug 6, 2012
SimplySue wrote:
<quoted text>
After the first trial he was found guilty by a jury on once count, the jury hung on one count, and two counts were dropped. The day of the sentencing there was a hearing and Judge Steven Bell voided the conviction. So now all 4 counts are back, new defense attorney, and new DA.
So a trial date is pending.
I have to grin every time I log in here and see the "nuts" judging my posts with "nuts". I'm glad y'all are still coming in.:o)
I told you they were still lurking around. They have nothing to say, and I love it!! Their days are numbered!
pooopy

Tewksbury, MA

#5444 Aug 7, 2012
Hang 'em high at noon! Maybe his buddies will speed to the rescue. These are the people that you are entrusting with public safety.

Maple Valley, WA

#5445 Aug 8, 2012
pooopy wrote:
Hang 'em high at noon! Maybe his buddies will speed to the rescue. These are the people that you are entrusting with public safety.
Danny is now in a position, where no one can help him! I have nothing but disgust for him!
pooopy

Tewksbury, MA

#5446 Aug 9, 2012
Well, aparently he likes being in this position and in prison they will put him in many positions as they love raping child molesters and cops.

Maple Valley, WA

#5447 Aug 10, 2012
pooopy wrote:
Well, aparently he likes being in this position and in prison they will put him in many positions as they love raping child molesters and cops.
I couldn't care less what happens to him. Whatever happens, he had it coming. I hope he has as much misery as he has put my family through!

Location hidden

#5448 Aug 10, 2012
Danny's son in law Oscar's drug case:

D 1 1 1 30-07-16 Possession of firearm or destructive device by a felon F4 03/30/2011
D 1 2 1 30-31-25.1(A) Use or possession of drug paraphernalia M 03/30/2011

Hearings for this Case
Hearing Date Hearing Time Hearing Type Hearing Judge Court Court Room
09/13/2012 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL Brown, J. Richard LOVINGTON DISTRICT COURT Eddy County Courtroom 2
09/12/2012 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL Brown, J. Richard LOVINGTON DISTRICT COURT Eddy County Courtroom 2

I understand completely how Truth and the other family members feel about Danny.

Myself, I pray that some day Danny can at LEAST man up and admit what he has done to so many young girls over the years. I truly wish he would plea so the girls would be spared another trial. But I doubt he will.

I have had a lot of anger issues I've never faced until I found out that he has been molesting girls all these years. A lot of emotional baggage has been hard to deal with the past couple of years. I've also said some pretty awful things about Dan.

I honestly don't want him to be raped or hurt by anyone in prison. BUT, I DO want him in prison for the rest of his life where he can't continue to destroy young girls lives and their families.

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5449 Aug 10, 2012
SimplySue wrote:
Danny's son in law Oscar's drug case:
D 1 1 1 30-07-16 Possession of firearm or destructive device by a felon F4 03/30/2011
D 1 2 1 30-31-25.1(A) Use or possession of drug paraphernalia M 03/30/2011
Hearings for this Case
Hearing Date Hearing Time Hearing Type Hearing Judge Court Court Room
09/13/2012 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL Brown, J. Richard LOVINGTON DISTRICT COURT Eddy County Courtroom 2
09/12/2012 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL Brown, J. Richard LOVINGTON DISTRICT COURT Eddy County Courtroom 2
I understand completely how Truth and the other family members feel about Danny.
Myself, I pray that some day Danny can at LEAST man up and admit what he has done to so many young girls over the years. I truly wish he would plea so the girls would be spared another trial. But I doubt he will.
I have had a lot of anger issues I've never faced until I found out that he has been molesting girls all these years. A lot of emotional baggage has been hard to deal with the past couple of years. I've also said some pretty awful things about Dan.
I honestly don't want him to be raped or hurt by anyone in prison. BUT, I DO want him in prison for the rest of his life where he can't continue to destroy young girls lives and their families.
I do not want Danny to be hurt or raped in prison either. He does need to admit what he has done and pay the penalty. Danny has been a pedophile for almost 50 years now and obviously will not be able to stop without help and being kept away from young girls.

I am truly saddened that it has to be prison but I am even more saddened that my cousins have been doing this to so many girls. Our grandparents would be shocked and humiliated if they were still alive to see this horrible mess.
pooopy

Tewksbury, MA

#5450 Aug 10, 2012
Wasn't everyone defending this guy's innocense here? BS on spending the rest of his life in prison. If he's gonna be there for more than 20 yrs, execute him. There's no need for the taxpayers to be paying for these guys to be in there getting rehabilitated.

Location hidden

#5451 Aug 10, 2012
pooopy wrote:
Wasn't everyone defending this guy's innocense here? BS on spending the rest of his life in prison. If he's gonna be there for more than 20 yrs, execute him. There's no need for the taxpayers to be paying for these guys to be in there getting rehabilitated.
Yes, there were a LOT of people on here supporting and defending Danny and his wife Rose. I think it's pretty evident after the last trial that he is guilty. A jury of his peers found him guilty. He was freed because of a technicality in the jury instructions, NOT because he was found not guilty. It was the omission of one or two words. I doubt there will mistakes like that one made in the upcoming trial(s).

Again, I totally understand yours, and many other's wishes that he would be executed, and/or physically hurt in some way by the other inmates. I've said those exact words about many, many pedophiles and child predators.

Then when it's someone that you have known and loved all your life, even your own molester, death seems unneccisary. Perception is everything.

One of my family members was found out to be HIV positive 20 years ago. While talking with my dad about it dad said to me, "Those aids jokes don't seem so funny now do they?" And he was correct, they didn't.
mickey mouse

Tewksbury, MA

#5452 Aug 10, 2012
Thinking if I were sentenced to forever isolation or imprisonment, death would be a welcome choice. Just my thoughts.

Location hidden

#5453 Aug 12, 2012
Was really happy to see this. Hopefully with all the agencies involved in this operation Lea County Sheriff's Dept. will realize that they too are being policed, and do their job!

Good news for the children and law abiding citizens of Lea County!

http://www.topix.com/city/lovington-nm/2012/0...

Also, I've heard it around the web that one of the very popular video producers at youtube has sent A. Jones a bunch of info on this case. Don't know if she will be interested or not.

http://www.aphroditejones.com/

Maple Valley, WA

#5454 Aug 18, 2012
SimplySue wrote:
Was really happy to see this. Hopefully with all the agencies involved in this operation Lea County Sheriff's Dept. will realize that they too are being policed, and do their job!
Good news for the children and law abiding citizens of Lea County!
http://www.topix.com/city/lovington-nm/2012/0...
Also, I've heard it around the web that one of the very popular video producers at youtube has sent A. Jones a bunch of info on this case. Don't know if she will be interested or not.
http://www.aphroditejones.com/
Thanks for posting this.

Location hidden

#5455 Aug 19, 2012
TheTruth15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting this.
You're welcome Truth.:o)

Since: Jan 11

Springfield, IL

#5456 Aug 23, 2012
01/07/2013 9:00 AM JURY TRIAL

Location hidden

#5457 Aug 23, 2012
Great news! I like the timing too. The girls won't have their holidays messed up with the stress of the trial. Their all so happy right now, and school just started too.

Good for Danny's family too. They'll be able to have their holiday with him before he goes to prison.

I'll just be glad when it's over.

Renton, WA

#5458 Aug 24, 2012
SimplySue wrote:
Great news! I like the timing too. The girls won't have their holidays messed up with the stress of the trial. Their all so happy right now, and school just started too.
Good for Danny's family too. They'll be able to have their holiday with him before he goes to prison.
I'll just be glad when it's over.
Great to hear! I will be trying my hardest to get there for this!
Jack

Corn, OK

#5459 Aug 25, 2012
Good
smack

Hobbs, NM

#5460 Aug 29, 2012
Jury trial schedules for 1/7/13. Will it be postponed? Are Danny's days numbered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr angeltears 8,587
Marissa (May '14) Dec 23 no thanks 3
playing around (Mar '13) Dec 23 no thanks 6
Welding Trucks Being Stolen?? Dec 21 Concerned Welder 3
Drugs (Jul '10) Dec 18 grapevine 27
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
Chief of Police J.D. Sanders (Aug '08) Dec 2 Not Blind 360
Eunice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web