well well well

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

At one time all the teachers except the religion teachers were certified at St. Edmund but that was several years ago. And now I'm not to sure who is and who is not certified especially the administration. Come Blue Jay parents start questioning your administration or better yet go question Monsignor!!!

Eunice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Eunice parent wrote:
Bleeding, don't you believe that paying St. ed. teacher a fair wage would make your bleeding blue attitude more christian like. St. Ed. has always existed on the good will of charity, starting with the good sisters, nuns, who first came here. Now, you insist on Harvard education based on a few good people who really want to serve. DO YOU REALLY FEEL THAT THESE TEACHERS ARE BEING PAID FAIRLEY? Shame on all St. Ed. leaders for taking advantage of the good will of the faculty. They are not babysitters. Ofcourse, I do not know what I am talking about. Just publish the teacher salary scale to prove my point.
This sounds like Ann! Shut the Hell Up
Public teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Old Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot!
www.teachlouisiana.net
If you know the name of a teacher you can find out if that person is certified, as well as teaching in their certified area.
Check out any public/private school teacher!
Good job "old fart!"yes you can go to that site and search any teachers name and it will show you their certifications. It's public knowledge!!
Evangeline Academy Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I went to school with Beth Sylvester BITCH Christ and I can tell you she is one rude ass ugly fat person. Her mommy dearest was my teacher at the Evangeline Academy, where Beth attended, mommy dearest was a cruel cruel piece of shit, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I'll bet most students nearly pissed in their pants when they had to cross paths with that FAT piece of shit. You should all be so thankful she is out. School is no place for bullies much less the adult bullies. Oh I could go on and on. Peace out...

Since: Mar 10

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Ok I have bitten my tongue long enough. Beth left because her husband was promoted and they are moving out of state. There is a Nun from New Orleans who has 27 years of experience who is taking her place. Go ahead u idiots and blast a woman of God now.
Bluebird

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

creasole_pole wrote:
Ok I have bitten my tongue long enough. Beth left because her husband was promoted and they are moving out of state. There is a Nun from New Orleans who has 27 years of experience who is taking her place. Go ahead u idiots and blast a woman of God now.
She is NOT moving out of state..... She was attacked by parents on more than one occasion. The last being at a board meeting and the priest did nothing to stop it..... That's why... We will miss her...
Evangeline Academy Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
She is NOT moving out of state..... She was attacked by parents on more than one occasion. The last being at a board meeting and the priest did nothing to stop it..... That's why... We will miss her...
Hmm, now why was she attacked by the parents? Surely it's not because of her warm fuzzy personality. The priest did nothing to stop it; well surely there was a reason fool.....And no you will not miss her; out of sight out of mind.... Peace out
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Evangeline Academy Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, now why was she attacked by the parents? Surely it's not because of her warm fuzzy personality. The priest did nothing to stop it; well surely there was a reason fool.....And no you will not miss her; out of sight out of mind.... Peace out
Sounds like u have a warm and fuzzy personality, NOT, and what's up with peace out, you still in 3rd grade?????
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Bluejay wrote:
I heard they got a new principal n its a nun (sister).
Yes this is true, she will start next month!
well well well

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR SCHOOL?!?!

The junior high religion teacher has now resigned as well as a coach!!! What's the deal?!?!?!
Bluejay101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

well well well wrote:
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR SCHOOL?!?!
The junior high religion teacher has now resigned as well as a coach!!! What's the deal?!?!?!
What happen is that these two, were bad apples! Some time that happens....
Rebel 2

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Evangeline Academy Rebel got it right. I also went to E.A. Everything posted about Nancy(Beth's mom) is true, and then some. That was a true bitch. In school, Beths sideline name was "SPACE PANTIES" cause she thought her ass was "OUT OF THIS WORLD!", and this is just her as a teenager, can't imagine what the adult version is like. I should know, I was in the graduating class of 1978, so I saw it first hand.
well well well

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Why is that NOT surprising!!!
Rebel 2 wrote:
Evangeline Academy Rebel got it right. I also went to E.A. Everything posted about Nancy(Beth's mom) is true, and then some. That was a true bitch. In school, Beths sideline name was "SPACE PANTIES" cause she thought her ass was "OUT OF THIS WORLD!", and this is just her as a teenager, can't imagine what the adult version is like. I should know, I was in the graduating class of 1978, so I saw it first hand.
Was there Care and Share

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

People gripe about education everywhere. Look at the Chicago teachers, etc. Parents use to support teachers. Teachers were respected and honest, as many are today. But if you aren't held in high regard by parents or students it can erode the effective communication between teachers, students and parents. No one can deny that todays teachers receive much less than they deserve for the effort most provide. Years ago when most Catholic schools were cared about by the good nuns and brothers we had less flack and tuition. Heck, they were dedicated and respected for much less than teachers need now. Now parents may not realize it but they are paying higher salaries for both the public school child and the private school child. Any time either public or private school has a troubled year. . . . it costs the parents, students, teachers and the future well being of our children.
well well well

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Another teacher has left as of Friday!!! Why is this happening DURING the school year???
concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Does ms. Fulloflard still teach at the highschool?
concerned parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Rebel 2 wrote:
nono..that's wrong. They called her space panties cause the beaver odor was out of this world

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 2,952
Beeny & Jenny Cobb Reed 3 hr Just a curious woman 1
St. Landry DA's Race 6 hr Cassandra 28
Sam Boone 18 hr JagerMyster 2
Debate: Ferguson - Eunice, LA 20 hr JagerMyster 2
Naja&Robbie 23 hr bobby 16
Construction across from Wal-Mart Sun Bearcat 3
HELP I can't get rid of FLEAs on my dog (Mar '13) Aug 15 Kathi 59

Search the Eunice Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Eunice Jobs