Who is behind these screen names

Posted in the Euharlee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who knows

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Who is behind the screen names on this forum? Do you thunk you know?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Just ask duuuer

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Who knows wrote:
Who is behind the screen names on this forum? Do you thunk you know?
Who Knows!
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#4 Aug 2, 2012
I am, aren't you
Pat

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
The Shadow, is a guy at the S.O. they all call him Waterhead. I think his name is Clark.

Since: Nov 11

Cartersville, GA

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Kimberly Jacobson is not hiding behind a screen name!! I am not ashamed of one thing that I have posted on Topix, I don't go around and call people names, I don't consider myself to be someone that I am not! I do not portray myself as someone that I wish I could be.... like me or hate me that is on you and as for your smart alec comments hey I am a grown woman and they don't bother me!! I just look at the source of the comment and know that one day you will have to answer for every mean and nasty thing said about me!! Just know that I will never play battle of the name callers and haters with you!! My momma taught me to overlook people that couldn't say anything nice!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Kim, how will people have to answer for saying a mean and nasty thing about you?
chris tolles

Cartersville, GA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
shut up and keep entertaining me monkeys

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Pat wrote:
The Shadow, is a guy at the S.O. they all call him Waterhead. I think his name is Clark.
I don't think with all that fishing,golfing,"shopping ", and pretending to work, that he has any extra time for Topix.
TDiddy

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Anyone know who I am?
doofenshmirtzett L

AOL

#11 Aug 3, 2012
i love my screen name, its a name of a man who is on phineas and ferb. im a lady, but i just love this name. my grand daughter watches this all the time, but perry is the bomb. i hide nothing, i laugh a lot at some of the topics, keeps me going.
votertoo

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2012
hell I dont hide behind screennames. my real name is van votertoo :)
noname

Cartersville, GA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
TDiddy wrote:
Anyone know who I am?
Yeah, you that man who stand on the corner and spin the sign for the oil change place. LOL
TDiddy

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2012
noname wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you that man who stand on the corner and spin the sign for the oil change place. LOL
LOL! Well you're kinda close
booger

Cartersville, GA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
TDiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Well you're kinda close
You're kimmbo'shusband aren't you?
LOL
ssdd

Rome, GA

#16 Aug 3, 2012
I can be anybody I want to be!!!!!
I may be your neighbor, co worker, friend, enemy,
Point is I can freely express my opinions and no one can do a damn thing about it!
The Shadow

Cartersville, GA

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Pat wrote:
The Shadow, is a guy at the S.O. they all call him Waterhead. I think his name is Clark.
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH if you only knew!!!
The Shadow

Cartersville, GA

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Kimberly Jacobson wrote:
Kimberly Jacobson is not hiding behind a screen name!! I am not ashamed of one thing that I have posted on Topix, I don't go around and call people names, I don't consider myself to be someone that I am not! I do not portray myself as someone that I wish I could be.... like me or hate me that is on you and as for your smart alec comments hey I am a grown woman and they don't bother me!! I just look at the source of the comment and know that one day you will have to answer for every mean and nasty thing said about me!! Just know that I will never play battle of the name callers and haters with you!! My momma taught me to overlook people that couldn't say anything nice!!
If you're sooooooooooo honest...post your phone number so I can call you biotch!!! Bahahahahhaa
goober

Cartersville, GA

#19 Aug 3, 2012
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're sooooooooooo honest...post your phone number so I can call you biotch!!! Bahahahahhaa
The idiot already posted her number on here a week or so ago. I sat here shaking my head at how stupid it was to do that.
TDiddy

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2012
booger wrote:
<quoted text>You're kimmbo'shusband aren't you?
LOL
Hell I could be. Not sure if my wife uses this site.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euharlee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... 5 hr Daveyweams 2
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 14 hr Barf 670
Why is the Bartow BOE contracting out to hire a... 17 hr Say Hmmmm 16
Pass The New SPLOST For Haralson County??? (Sep '13) 19 hr John In North Car... 16
Rome Ga Air Show 19 hr Resident 15
fast food? 21 hr Matthew 7 7 2
Real Estate Question 23 hr Bartow Bear 9
Euharlee Dating
Find my Match

Euharlee Jobs

Euharlee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Euharlee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Euharlee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]