Euharlee councilman resigns; alleges administration's 'illegal and immoral' activities

Feb 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cedartown Standard Plus

Former Euharlee City Councilman David Stout resigned his post last month because of what he claims are "illegal and immoral" activities carried out by City Manager Trish Sullivan and Mayor Kathy Foulk.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Come On

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 6, 2010
 
Well I hope David Stout can prove what he alleges because if he can't he will become the laughing stock of Euharlee. I know, that's a oxymoron! It would be interesting to know when David found out about these alleged illegal activities. Does anyone know? I'm thinking it must have been before the election because he never attended any meetings after the election and according to the newspaper article he couldn't serve as a councilmen any more due to them.
euharlee voter

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 6, 2010
 
Stout has been a sad joke for the city of Euharlee for the duration of his tenure on the council, so it's only fitting that he go out in the same manner. All his supporters lost in the last election, and he didn't have the moral courage to serve alongside three men who would not tolerate his childish antics, so he resigned. Just had to get in that last jab, though, didn't you David? You're a sad man and your departure will only serve the city well. All your charges are complete lies, kind of like the reportedly stolen scanner that you later tried to have repaired. When you found out that the serial numbers were embedded in the electronics, you suddenly decided you really didn't want the unit repaired. After all, it would have been hard to explain how you were in possession of a unit you had reported to law enforcement and the insurance company as stolen, wouldn't it?
David, for once in your life try to act like a man and just go away. We've more than had enough of you and your crowd. You're a sad man.
And one more thing. If your charges had any validity, then you've failed in your oath as councilman. You should have stayed and cleaned this up before leaving. That's what you swore to do, remember? But, then, what's an oath to a man like you? Just words without meaning.
Euharlee resident

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2010
 
David Stout alleging illegal and immoral actions against someone else? HaHaHaHa! What a joke!
Come On

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 7, 2010
 
euharlee voter wrote:
Stout has been a sad joke for the city of Euharlee for the duration of his tenure on the council, so it's only fitting that he go out in the same manner. All his supporters lost in the last election, and he didn't have the moral courage to serve alongside three men who would not tolerate his childish antics, so he resigned. Just had to get in that last jab, though, didn't you David? You're a sad man and your departure will only serve the city well. All your charges are complete lies, kind of like the reportedly stolen scanner that you later tried to have repaired. When you found out that the serial numbers were embedded in the electronics, you suddenly decided you really didn't want the unit repaired. After all, it would have been hard to explain how you were in possession of a unit you had reported to law enforcement and the insurance company as stolen, wouldn't it?
David, for once in your life try to act like a man and just go away. We've more than had enough of you and your crowd. You're a sad man.
And one more thing. If your charges had any validity, then you've failed in your oath as councilman. You should have stayed and cleaned this up before leaving. That's what you swore to do, remember? But, then, what's an oath to a man like you? Just words without meaning.
Remember all of the ethics charges he filed against Joe Turner? They were dismissed! Fred Werner ethics charges against stout were referred to a higher jurisdiction. What does that tell you. David I have to give you credit for consistency. You are jerk,idiot and bully to the end. You have no class, maturity and intelligence. Take your ball and go home to momma. No one wants to play with. LOL
Chuck M

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 7, 2010
 
In the first place you need to question the sanity and educational level of anyone who would run for anything other than the city limits of Euharlee.
River Dweller

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 2, 2010
 
Has anyone heard anything about the GBI investigation? Does David really have something on the city?
Euharlee resident

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 2, 2010
 
River Dweller wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the GBI investigation? Does David really have something on the city?
Nope and there won't be one. David's full of it and everyone knew that from the outset. That was just his immature way of dealing with people he could no longer control.
Voter

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 2, 2010
 
I agree. David started out as a pretty nice guy, but he got in with some unsavory types and let them influence him in the wrong way. He turned into nothing more than an adult version of the schoolyard bully. And then when someone of character beat his psychotic buddy on the council and his other egomaniacal buddy lot his bid for mayor there was really no reason for him to stay. The very last thing David wanted was to be compared to those others on the council. Then everyone could see what an jerk he'd become so he quit.
I thought when he resigned that if he knew about wrong-doing and did nothing about it, then he was as guilty as those he claimed were violating the law. Fact is, David just had to get in one last cheap shot, knowing he'd be long gone before the truth came out.
the judge

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2010
 
River Dweller wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about the GBI investigation? Does David really have something on the city?
If David knew of illegal activity on behalf of the city manager, then he should have taken action because he was her boss. It would have been so simple to present his facts to the others on the council and have her removed. That would have been the end of it. But he had nothing but a big mouth so all he could do was make accusing remarks and then run. Typical of a coward.
Chuck M

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The only investigation that I have heard of is being conducted by National Geographic in their attempt to find any intelligent life in Euharlee.

Also the effects of cousin on cousin mating.
wondering mind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 2, 2010
 
Chuck M wrote:
The only investigation that I have heard of is being conducted by National Geographic in their attempt to find any intelligent life in Euharlee.
Also the effects of cousin on cousin mating.
You should stop and think; do you not live in Euharlee???????
Just wondering "MR. INTELLIGENT"
Chuck M

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 2, 2010
 
wondering mind wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop and think; do you not live in Euharlee???????
Just wondering "MR. INTELLIGENT"
How dare you acuse me of living in Euharlee!!!!! That is about as low of a blow as you can possibly go !!!
euharlee resident

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Chuck M wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you acuse me of living in Euharlee!!!!! That is about as low of a blow as you can possibly go !!!
And you have no idea of just how happy it makes us that a jerk such as you would feel that way! I'm not going to ask where you live, but wherever it is it must be pretty bad for you to have to seek out entertainment on here. We're all discussing topics that interest us whereas you're kind of like a little kid who has to constantly interrupt with his useless and meaningless comments.
Find something else to do; this is too revealing of your real character.
River Dweller

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Let's all agree to ignore Chuck M. This guy obviously has some real issues. He's idiot. Don't respond to anything he posts.
River Dweller

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 2, 2010
 
Getting back on topic, if David doesn't have anything on Trish and Kathy I don't know how he could show his face in town. But having said that I guess it doesn't matter when he's showed his ass all over town. LOL
the judge

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 3, 2010
 
Why are we even wasting time discussing Stout? He was a joke from his first day on the council and only degenerated from that point on. He and his little cabal (Miller, Braselton, Gay, etc) thought they could capture two seats on the council and the mayor's job and then run the city. Now none of them will ever serve in any capacity. Now we all know them. I can only say good riddance to one and all of that crew.
River Dweller

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 3, 2010
 
the judge wrote:
Why are we even wasting time discussing Stout? He was a joke from his first day on the council and only degenerated from that point on. He and his little cabal (Miller, Braselton, Gay, etc) thought they could capture two seats on the council and the mayor's job and then run the city. Now none of them will ever serve in any capacity. Now we all know them. I can only say good riddance to one and all of that crew.
Point well taken stout is through but others will never give up. He has made some very serious allegations and you know his crew believes all of it. The more he is discredited so are they and that will hurt them when they run again. Guilt by association!
Chuck M

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 3, 2010
 
River Dweller wrote:
Let's all agree to ignore Chuck M. This guy obviously has some real issues. He's idiot. Don't respond to anything he posts.
Hey, if I run for mayor will you vote for me ????
Chuck M

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 3, 2010
 
River Dweller wrote:
Let's all agree to ignore Chuck M. This guy obviously has some real issues. He's idiot. Don't respond to anything he posts.
Hey River Dweller who made you the topix hall monitor ????
Seven and 0

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 3, 2010
 
the judge wrote:
Why are we even wasting time discussing Stout? He was a joke from his first day on the council and only degenerated from that point on. He and his little cabal (Miller, Braselton, Gay, etc) thought they could capture two seats on the council and the mayor's job and then run the city. Now none of them will ever serve in any capacity. Now we all know them. I can only say good riddance to one and all of that crew.
You hit the nail right on the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Euharlee Discussions

Search the Euharlee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 24 min Truth 853
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hobo Hunnicutt 39,354
west end seafoood resturant (Sep '13) 6 hr jojowhites 59
hookers near cartersville 7 hr BBC 19
workers from plant bowen (Oct '13) Wed yankee 10
Cartersville High School Principal Resignation Wed Another Student 14
State Kicks Kool Smiles in the Teeth (Aug '07) Wed Bill Clinton 417
•••
•••
•••
•••

Euharlee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Euharlee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••