Olds acceps transfer, Districtís Grant and Special Projects Administrator.

Posted in the Estacada Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
concerned parent

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

i honestly cannot believe what is going on in the estacada schools...as parents, we have a right to know. i am one concerned parent who will be doing everything in my power to move my son to a new district...and i'm sure many others will follow.
wondering

Estacada, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

I'm confused...I can't find anywhere Bonny Day's resume?? I'm just wondering what makes her qualified to be principal?? We know about all the other principals but there doesn't seem to be any information on Ms. Day?? Had she applied for the recent position at River Mill and the board just knew that she would be a good fit or was her name drawn from a hat?? Just wondering....
SUMMER24

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Lets think about this.....
Seems very obvious that there was NOTHING found in the investigation. If something negative or wrong doing on his part was PROVEN then he would have been removed from the district. Which did not happen.

If NO guilt,which seems to be the case then why was he reassigned to another job and NOT able to return to his principal position? It was made clear in the Newspaper that the accusations had nothing to do with children.

The people behind this final decision should be embarrassed to be in there positions and the accuser should be ashamed!
From research I have done Mr.Olds has really turned that school around and made huge improvements from what it once was years before him. What a huge loss for that school to not have him there and what a embarrassment to Estacada's community.
looking elsewhere

Estacada, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Do we even know any of the other teachers or better yet administators? I see Mr. olds at every game and school event not only his but the other schools as well, I even see him at that school on saturday and sunday. To me that seems like a man that is passinate about his job. The administators in this district need to get a clue.
another person

Estacada, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

concerned parent wrote:
i honestly cannot believe what is going on in the estacada schools...as parents, we have a right to know. i am one concerned parent who will be doing everything in my power to move my son to a new district...and i'm sure many others will follow.
OK. DONT LET THE SCREEN DOOR HIT YOU ON THE BACKSIDE ON YER WAY OUT. you and your son my a**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estacada Discussions

Search the Estacada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
so horny send me your numbers so we can talk di... (Jun '13) Mar 23 Hornylad 8
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Former employee sues MarKum Inn (Nov '10) Feb '14 CryTears 3
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 Coos bay is a sick joke 197
Yesterdays Headline's Dec '13 Hmmmmm 2
Has anyone seen Cheyenne Taylor? (Aug '10) Dec '13 Childhood friend 5
Looking for old Navy buddy (Dec '06) Nov '13 Zenaida Paulino 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estacada Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estacada People Search