Stanfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

We new he was sick but never thought it would lead to him killing his family then his self keep this family in prayer.
dawn

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

When did this happened how come it is not on the news
Like it Matters

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Kent wasn't always crooked. He really wasn't even that bad when he GOT sheriff...some of you same people voted him in just like ya did Mike. Once he saw how much publicity he got..things started getting out of hand. I don't know the new guy..can't say anything really bad or good about him yet. I know he's a christian...but thats not worth much these days either, ESPECIALLY in this town full of judgemental asshats! BACK to the actual Topic at hand. I hate to hear about the family being killed, my heart goes out to the families affected.
The Watcher

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

yea kent gave clyde ALOT of grief whe4n he confiscated clydes car.(really clydes only material poessession.) As if kent haldnt freakin pillford enough.You never know what your unkind actions will affect others. I would love to tell kent to burn. But i cant all i can do is pray for the huges family. and pray that kent truly repents...
Old Joe Clark

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Shame X601 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red ! Shame on you ! You have reached the bottom! To exploit this tragedy for your political gain is just like you! You have misled the church, you have used Christianity to achieve financial gain, you have committed acts of immorality since you have been in power! This is why you have been brought down by the GOD ALMIGHTY OF THE UNIVERSE ! You will continue to believe a lie and will be damned! The blood of everyone that you have influenced in this fashion will be upon you hands. You can fool mankind but you can't fool GOD ! If I were you I would seperate from my familey before there destruction is upon your head as well. You are a disgrace to mankind!
He has yet to figure out that God does not serve him.
hmm-maybe

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

dawn wrote:
When did this happened how come it is not on the news
its on wjhl website
Erwinite

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

People are dead. People are mourning. For anyone to bring up Mike Hensley or Kent Harris in this conversation is a heartless person. As far as Clyde getting his car taken and it being his only possession. Clyde used and took from many people in Erwin. He had multiple opportunities handed to him by good, caring people. His in-laws did everything in their power to help him repeatedly and he continually spit in their faces. This tragedy should not be blamed on Mike or Kent or anyone else but the true aggressor and cause of it all, Clyde himself.
Used to live in Erwin

Cumberland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

You small narrow minded idiots are the reason I no longer live in Erwin. A whole family is deaf and you spout blame both politically and religiously. You are all sad and pathetic people. Rest in peace Hughes family.
Used to live in Erwin

Cumberland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I realize I wrote deaf but meant dead!
simple minded

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

this is how randy higgins known as hawg and alot of mike hensley cohorts operates. this city should be in prayers for this family. i just hope they find out who sold or loan this weapon to clyde that person should be charged knowing clyde was not mentally stable to have a gun.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

simple minded wrote:
this is how randy higgins known as hawg and alot of mike hensley cohorts operates. this city should be in prayers for this family. i just hope they find out who sold or loan this weapon to clyde that person should be charged knowing clyde was not mentally stable to have a gun.
You got your name right,simple minded.Nick Phillips is a friend of mine,I wouldn't disrespect him by using this tragedy in any way.
I get e-mails and phone calls all the time telling me what you cowards put on here about me and my friends that defend me.
I have used my real name from day 1 on here that I started reading this,I am not afraid to face any of you cowards,but it seems you guys have the problem facing those you write about on here.
Kent has been using anything he can to get at Mike,his friends sent me his FB posts this past week,that's real Christian for you trying to twist things just for revenge,I don't believe he's read in the Bible,"Vengeance is mine,I will repay saith the Lord".
So just for the record,if you have a problem with me,come see me,I am a civil person and I DO NOT resort to violence or cowardly acts such as shooting horses and poisoning people's pets.
I learned a while back this bs on here is not worth my time,just a bunch of nameless cowards slinging garbage.
Right now there is a dear friend that is mourning the loss of his daughter and grandchildren and here you idiots are trying to blame this on Mike.
The only operation that Mike,myself and our cohorts have going is ridding thia town of corrupt people and making it a better place to live,sorry that the only life you have is seeking revenge

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

simple minded wrote:
Also from what I read,all this garbage started with someone claiming Clyde was Mike's campaign manager.So why would I post something like that if I had some OPERATION going?
You really don't sense with your comment except that we need to be in prayer for this family and finding out who sold Clyde the gun.
You sound a lot like this Kool-aid drinking preacher on FACEBOOK that applauds Kent and condemns everyone else to hell that stands against him.
Have some respect

Newberry, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of this horrible tragedy. But it makes me physically sick to think that some of the people posting on this topic think that it is their right to point fingers at any one person. The only person that should be mentioned is now being judged infront of the only person that has the right to judge anyone and that is God. For those of you who believe that it is decent to post negative things about mike, kent or any other person on here, shame on you! It's a shame you weren't raised better; I'm sure you're parents would be ashamed of the negative things that some of you have posted for the world to see. So, please keep politics out of this and think dearly of the family that has lost loved ones today
Old Joe Clark

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Randy Higgins 1964 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also from what I read,all this garbage started with someone claiming Clyde was Mike's campaign manager.So why would I post something like that if I had some OPERATION going?
You really don't sense with your comment except that we need to be in prayer for this family and finding out who sold Clyde the gun.
You sound a lot like this Kool-aid drinking preacher on FACEBOOK that applauds Kent and condemns everyone else to hell that stands against him.
Amen Hawg !
Old Joe Clark

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Have some respect wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of this horrible tragedy. But it makes me physically sick to think that some of the people posting on this topic think that it is their right to point fingers at any one person. The only person that should be mentioned is now being judged infront of the only person that has the right to judge anyone and that is God. For those of you who believe that it is decent to post negative things about mike, kent or any other person on here, shame on you! It's a shame you weren't raised better; I'm sure you're parents would be ashamed of the negative things that some of you have posted for the world to see. So, please keep politics out of this and think dearly of the family that has lost loved ones today
And Amen to your comment too !
Old Joe Clark

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I joined Facebook this week at my son's request to keep from bothering him,I've found out that Hawg is a straight up guy that speaks his mind,look forward to meeting him someday.
I don't believe he would be a part of disrespecting a family going through this.
Have some respect

Newberry, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Joe Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
And Amen to your comment too !
Thank you!! It absolutely breaks my heart that people have no respect and are severely lacking in intelligence to say such distasteful and cruel things about others
Hate Ignorance

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

simple minded wrote:
This is a post about a tragic accident you bunch of ignorant fools! Hawg, Mike, and yes even Kent had nothing to do with this! I hate stupid people! Prayers for the family!!
Missy Munn

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Randy Higgins 1964 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said Randy, Ignorant people would try and push blame off on someone who had nothing to do with this......SMH
I supported Mike so if I do something wrong It is Ok for me to blame Mike??? HA I think not. People are so stupid this is not political it is a tragedy and deserves respect and prayers!
sickntired

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Erwinite wrote:
People are dead. People are mourning. For anyone to bring up Mike Hensley or Kent Harris in this conversation is a heartless person. As far as Clyde getting his car taken and it being his only possession. Clyde used and took from many people in Erwin. He had multiple opportunities handed to him by good, caring people. His in-laws did everything in their power to help him repeatedly and he continually spit in their faces. This tragedy should not be blamed on Mike or Kent or anyone else but the true aggressor and cause of it all, Clyde himself.
Clyde was there for jury duty at Kent's first trial, being disabled and all he asked to be excused. Isn't that ironic. I'm no Kent supporter but he should have put his ass under the jail years ago along with his POS brother Talmadge. You are exactly right about him. That's just one more POS deadbeat in this town that the taxpayers don't have to keep up any longer. He took advantage of the system and the people who tried to help him. The Philips family were so upset when Bridget started seeing him years ago. A good, hard working family that loved their daughter and only wanted what was best for her. I cannot imagine what they have gone through for years worrying about her and those grandchildren and now have to deal with this. May God bless this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Erwin Forum right now

Search the Erwin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 46 min Carpet Cleaner 123,501
I'm Done With This Website - Harris Has Ruint It 1 hr JackMeOph2 1
Our sheriff just ;lets them die 2 hr Hurricane Babb 72
VOTE Republican 3 hr Kevin 16
Where's the Weenie Roast? 3 hr Fluffy in the Middle 21
GOP tells Kent Harris " Hell No " 3 hr Lil Abner 3
Taking it off the street 3 hr Dick Tracy 17
•••

Freeze Warning for Unicoi County was issued at April 16 at 8:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••