Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Posted in the Erwin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2012
I hope this guy don't mind me posting his video,it is some funny stuff !

mater

Erwin, TN

#2 Mar 21, 2012
How freakin' funny is that??? I hope he really gets votes. My family and I would rather see him as sheriff than some of the ones running...
lowrider

Erwin, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Jason Edwards for sheriff ??? What a hoot ! Ain't he been something of a "law breaker" in his past? I ain't judging, I guess we all got some ghosts in the closet! Back before my wife and I was married we used to see Jason playing his music in some of the local taverns. Well if he never makes it on to CMT he sure has a shot on Comedy Central... LOL, That video is a classic...
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2012
lowrider wrote:
Jason Edwards for sheriff ??? What a hoot ! Ain't he been something of a "law breaker" in his past? I ain't judging, I guess we all got some ghosts in the closet! Back before my wife and I was married we used to see Jason playing his music in some of the local taverns. Well if he never makes it on to CMT he sure has a shot on Comedy Central... LOL, That video is a classic...
I never really knew him until now,he seems to have mended his ways from what I hear he used to be.But I think he would have a future in a talk show of own,kind of like the Dave Chappelle show.

Since: Dec 11

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Well I found the video entertaining and the song was great! I think we all need something to laugh at! Things in this time have been on the stressful side for sure! Thanks Jason!
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Jason's got my vote fer sure!!!
HOMER

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2012
has to have a clean record which he dont.
Good governance

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 22, 2012
HOMER wrote:
Lookout Topix.com readers, the castrated frontal lobotomorph from NOFATTIE is online and spouting out his nonsensical, one-syllable, totally misspelled udderances that will give you a migraine requiring a double dose of Imitrex, a 24-hour sleep-off, and a 72-hour hangover!
Just a sayin

Paducah, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2012
HOMER wrote:
Kenny, It's only a joke!!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 22, 2012
HOMER wrote:
One thing is for sure,I bet Jason has more honesty and integrity in his little pinky than you and your family have combined.

People make mistakes,but stealing from the tax payers is not a mistake,being a sheriff and having a fling with a male convicted felon at Rock Creek park is not a mistake.

Although this was a joke,Jason would make a better sheriff than Kent did.I just don't think he would waste his time when he could do so much better in the entertainment business,the boy has talent,I for one hope to see his name in lights someday.
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2012
W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure,I bet Jason has more honesty and integrity in his little pinky than you and your family have combined.
People make mistakes,but stealing from the tax payers is not a mistake,being a sheriff and having a fling with a male convicted felon at Rock Creek park is not a mistake.
Although this was a joke,Jason would make a better sheriff than Kent did.I just don't think he would waste his time when he could do so much better in the entertainment business,the boy has talent,I for one hope to see his name in lights someday.
I couldn't agree more! Can't wait for Jason to have all the success he deserves in the music business! After all, he is "The Comeback Kid"!!
W I Tucker

Monteagle, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2012
chucky wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more! Can't wait for Jason to have all the success he deserves in the music business! After all, he is "The Comeback Kid"!!
Some people on here just can't handle seeing someone rise above it.
Sunshine

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2012
I always loved hearing jason sing and play his songs. Jason's worst enemy was himself, if he could over come that he could go anywhere !
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
I always loved hearing jason sing and play his songs. Jason's worst enemy was himself, if he could over come that he could go anywhere !
Jason has much talent and great voice. He just needs to decide which road to take! We've always had so much faith in him! You Know Who We Are Jason!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
If you notice there are a lot of artists with troubled pasts.Randy Travis being one of them.He just about lived in Jail before his digging up bones song made him famous.I can only wish the same for Jason,he definitely has the voice and the talent for it,not to mention wit.
chucky

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2012
Check out Part 2 of Jason Edwards for Sheriff!!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2012
chucky wrote:
Check out Part 2 of Jason Edwards for Sheriff!!!
I will be posting it in a few,lol
Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Easley, SC

#18 Mar 26, 2012
Jason Edwards for Sheriff 2012. Write this man in.
Stang

High Point, NC

#19 Mar 27, 2012
Got my vote!
No problem

Cunningham, TN

#20 May 18, 2012
W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people on here just can't handle seeing someone rise above it.
Lol randy Higgins is wi t... Lol... Randy you and Jason Edwards make a great match!!!! JASON LOVES HIS DRUGS AND LOVES TO TALK ABOUT KENT!!!! Funny thing is.... You all can't even tell Jason is higher than a kite in his videos and you all are saying way to go good job!!!WOW WHAT LOSERS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erwin business owner indicted on 17 counts of s... 1 hr Bigshot 2
Jason Edwards at Dr.Perry's office?!? 2 hr atruefriend 3
Hillbilly Butts and Brisket BBQ says good-bye t... 3 hr Ralph 12
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 23 hr StupidStomper 8
Should Director of Schools be Elected or Appoin... (Mar '12) Sat Ralph 21
appointment of football coach for Unicoi County Nov 20 Ok ok 8
"White" property Nov 17 Lineman 2

High Wind Warning for Unicoi County was issued at November 23 at 1:13PM CST

Erwin Dating
Find my Match