Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Posted in the Erwin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

I hope this guy don't mind me posting his video,it is some funny stuff !

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
mater

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2012
 
How freakin' funny is that??? I hope he really gets votes. My family and I would rather see him as sheriff than some of the ones running...
lowrider

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jason Edwards for sheriff ??? What a hoot ! Ain't he been something of a "law breaker" in his past? I ain't judging, I guess we all got some ghosts in the closet! Back before my wife and I was married we used to see Jason playing his music in some of the local taverns. Well if he never makes it on to CMT he sure has a shot on Comedy Central... LOL, That video is a classic...
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lowrider wrote:
Jason Edwards for sheriff ??? What a hoot ! Ain't he been something of a "law breaker" in his past? I ain't judging, I guess we all got some ghosts in the closet! Back before my wife and I was married we used to see Jason playing his music in some of the local taverns. Well if he never makes it on to CMT he sure has a shot on Comedy Central... LOL, That video is a classic...
I never really knew him until now,he seems to have mended his ways from what I hear he used to be.But I think he would have a future in a talk show of own,kind of like the Dave Chappelle show.

Since: Dec 11

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well I found the video entertaining and the song was great! I think we all need something to laugh at! Things in this time have been on the stressful side for sure! Thanks Jason!
chucky

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 22, 2012
 
Jason's got my vote fer sure!!!
HOMER

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

has to have a clean record which he dont.
Good governance

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

HOMER wrote:
has to have a clean record which he dont.
Lookout Topix.com readers, the castrated frontal lobotomorph from NOFATTIE is online and spouting out his nonsensical, one-syllable, totally misspelled udderances that will give you a migraine requiring a double dose of Imitrex, a 24-hour sleep-off, and a 72-hour hangover!
Just a sayin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 22, 2012
 
HOMER wrote:
has to have a clean record which he dont.
Kenny, It's only a joke!!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

HOMER wrote:
has to have a clean record which he dont.
One thing is for sure,I bet Jason has more honesty and integrity in his little pinky than you and your family have combined.

People make mistakes,but stealing from the tax payers is not a mistake,being a sheriff and having a fling with a male convicted felon at Rock Creek park is not a mistake.

Although this was a joke,Jason would make a better sheriff than Kent did.I just don't think he would waste his time when he could do so much better in the entertainment business,the boy has talent,I for one hope to see his name in lights someday.
chucky

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 23, 2012
 
W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure,I bet Jason has more honesty and integrity in his little pinky than you and your family have combined.
People make mistakes,but stealing from the tax payers is not a mistake,being a sheriff and having a fling with a male convicted felon at Rock Creek park is not a mistake.
Although this was a joke,Jason would make a better sheriff than Kent did.I just don't think he would waste his time when he could do so much better in the entertainment business,the boy has talent,I for one hope to see his name in lights someday.
I couldn't agree more! Can't wait for Jason to have all the success he deserves in the music business! After all, he is "The Comeback Kid"!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 23, 2012
 
chucky wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more! Can't wait for Jason to have all the success he deserves in the music business! After all, he is "The Comeback Kid"!!
Some people on here just can't handle seeing someone rise above it.
Sunshine

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I always loved hearing jason sing and play his songs. Jason's worst enemy was himself, if he could over come that he could go anywhere !
chucky

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 23, 2012
 
Sunshine wrote:
I always loved hearing jason sing and play his songs. Jason's worst enemy was himself, if he could over come that he could go anywhere !
Jason has much talent and great voice. He just needs to decide which road to take! We've always had so much faith in him! You Know Who We Are Jason!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Sunshine wrote:
I always loved hearing jason sing and play his songs. Jason's worst enemy was himself, if he could over come that he could go anywhere !
If you notice there are a lot of artists with troubled pasts.Randy Travis being one of them.He just about lived in Jail before his digging up bones song made him famous.I can only wish the same for Jason,he definitely has the voice and the talent for it,not to mention wit.
chucky

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 25, 2012
 
Check out Part 2 of Jason Edwards for Sheriff!!!
W I Tucker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 25, 2012
 
chucky wrote:
Check out Part 2 of Jason Edwards for Sheriff!!!
I will be posting it in a few,lol
Jason Edwards for Sheriff

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 26, 2012
 
Jason Edwards for Sheriff 2012. Write this man in.
Stang

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2012
 
Got my vote!
No problem

Cunningham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

W I Tucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people on here just can't handle seeing someone rise above it.
Lol randy Higgins is wi t... Lol... Randy you and Jason Edwards make a great match!!!! JASON LOVES HIS DRUGS AND LOVES TO TALK ABOUT KENT!!!! Funny thing is.... You all can't even tell Jason is higher than a kite in his videos and you all are saying way to go good job!!!WOW WHAT LOSERS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Erwin Forum right now

Search the Erwin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hog Supports Kenneth Garland for Commission 1 hr Hurricane Babb 27
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 123,675
Taking it off the street 2 hr theyaredesperate 15
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr NTMD8OR 58,308
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Armadillo 8,450
sheriff hensley endorsed by K.L. Wolverton 6 hr Abby Normal 7
jason harris for commissioner 6 hr Cant wait to vote 45
•••

Freeze Warning for Unicoi County was issued at April 16 at 2:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Erwin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••