Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,003)

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

jon wrote:
This topic suxs you dumb as.. Talking about it sux your nothing but a bunch of losers to talk about it this long on this site. CAN YOU SAY LOSERS
Everybody says Loser when they look at you.
jusbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody says Loser when they look at you.
yea and ninner ninner,blah blah blah!I am rubber you're glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to you!lol lol lol
gracious

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

When is Big Stevie comming back? I really miss his jokes! He has a good sense of humor...We love ya Big Stevie!!!!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Big Stevie was arrested for drunk & disorderly...Missing losers who spend American dollars on a broad seems pretty nut-so... Teabagger, huh ?
jusbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

this preacer moved to a new rual town.As one of his first request from the community, he was asked to preach a graveside funeral.wanting to have a good start here ,he agreed.when they gave the instructions as to where he should be and when he didn't "take notes".Its a small town, how hard can it be to find a fresh grave he thought.So on the day he started out 1;oo he remembered,now he thought which road? He started to panic he realized pretty quick ,harder than I thought, so after driving around for 2 hrs. he came up on some men standing over a big hole and leaning on their shovels.At last he thought!he walked up and said,I am so sorry I am late, but I am here now so lets get started.he preached and sang and pretty soon the men where shouting and crying and praiseing God.when he finished ,he simply walked away.one man said to the other,he sure is a good preacher huh? the other said yea, but did you ever see such a fuss made over a septic tank?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
Big Stevie was arrested for drunk & disorderly...Missing losers who spend American dollars on a broad seems pretty nut-so... Teabagger, huh ?
Seattle--again giving out bad info.Stevie told us he and his wife were going on a trip to Europe for vacation.Why do you have to spiel something else?Do you have any proof?Or just Democratic method of killing the character of another?Tea Party?,don`t think so.
2nd that

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

I agree
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Seattle--again giving out bad info.Stevie told us he and his wife were going on a trip to Europe for vacation.Why do you have to spiel something else?Do you have any proof?Or just Democratic method of killing the character of another?Tea Party?,don`t think so.
And Republicans do not attack character???

STFU dumbass.
justthyinking

Hardin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

this has got to be the stupidest thread on here!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

sunshine wrote:
Come on people move on
Agreed, we got very off topic with Palin. This is about a woman getting obviously stepped on. This kind of action can't be tolerated, what are we in 3rd grade? If you cannot present a logical argument and stance you are doing nothing more than flaming. Don't be that kid. Nobody likes that kid.
Lucylou

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Time to retire this thread
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Stevie posted a lie first, I'm evening the playing field...Funny, you don't mind American money being spend in Europe and didn't correct HIS LIES ! Just a hypocrite, who proves stupidity WITH EVERY POST... GOOD WORK ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

This is the craziest topic. Who cares anyway?
skunky smeelz

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Wondering wrote:
This is the craziest topic. Who cares anyway?
you er rite my frien who keers. lets all go a huntin!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since Stevie posted a lie first, I'm evening the playing field...Funny, you don't mind American money being spend in Europe and didn't correct HIS LIES ! Just a hypocrite, who proves stupidity WITH EVERY POST... GOOD WORK ??? LMAOROTFu~!
Since have no knowledge of any lies,how could it be opposed?No,I have no problem with vacationing in Europe,or,any where chosen.Are you Jealous or something?Spending for something gets it`s own reward,giving it away is the stupid part.Seems stupidity came from Ca.but not Ky.Why do you consistently try to belittle or put down others,?Got a bad case of depleted complex?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since have no knowledge of any lies,how could it be opposed?No,I have no problem with vacationing in Europe,or,any where chosen.Are you Jealous or something?Spending for something gets it`s own reward,giving it away is the stupid part.Seems stupidity came from Ca.but not Ky.Why do you consistently try to belittle or put down others,?Got a bad case of depleted complex?
You were here to read the lies, so your lack of knowledge is as impressive as your acceptance of foreign spending, while America suffers... If reality bothers you, perhaps YOUR actions should change..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

be warned wrote:
With all the negative and hateful propaganda and unprofesstional manner that Rand Paul and the republican party has dished out in the last few months, why would anyone be surprised at this behavior? Have we all forgotten that she had the same right to be there as the Rand Paul supportors? For those of you who don't know it is within her first amendment rights to protest or support or wear a wig to do so. I too watched the video and find the behavior of the men involved barbaric and uncivilized. How embarrassing for the state of KY that we have come to this. Also a word of advise for all you so called "tea partiers"....be very careful by thinking or ASSuming that Rand Paul is respresenting you. He will be Mitch McConnell's lap dog and will be an ineffective representative of this state. I would say that this is not the last contraversial thing that happens surrounding him!!! Now that I think of it....not the first either!!!
If you watched the video,you saw no one stepped on her head,just the shoulder.If you knew the cause of her being thrown down,you must know she tried to force her way to the door or window.Also she is known by the people in the know as an agitator,so,how could anyone not do the same as get her down?The reat is just BS>
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watched the video,you saw no one stepped on her head,just the shoulder.If you knew the cause of her being thrown down,you must know she tried to force her way to the door or window.Also she is known by the people in the know as an agitator,so,how could anyone not do the same as get her down?The reat is just BS>
Can I throw you down and step on you forcefully ? Funny, you "pretend" to believe in America, but are willing to suspend "innocent until proven guilty" and support Stevie's foreign spending and lies about OUR PRESIDENT.... Teabagger, right ?
cbnsm

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Liberal heads pop cause there aint nothin in there but air.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

cbnsm wrote:
Liberal heads pop cause there aint nothin in there but air.
"aint nothin"

If this isn't irony, THANKS ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,041 - 20,060 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erlanger Discussions

Search the Erlanger Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you know him. 27 min Kenny Burton 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Commietator 138,841
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min Anne52 81,228
Josh Young (Jan '13) 1 hr help us to understand 4
Grinch show 2 hr thanks 14
Cowardly POS Newport police officer shoots dog! 2 hr help us to understand 32
young love 2 hr Doug Burton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erlanger Jobs

•••
•••