What's the deal with Gino Montagna?

Posted in the Erie Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Sep 2, 2012
 
Blow him for fun!
jocko johnson

Danville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am the school board idiot guess who???
I can tell all about this in kid terms...
Tom Cat

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jocko Johnson wrote:
I'll give you a hint. I'm a School Director, you'll never guess which one! Did you see the video of Lou plotting against us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why won't you tell us? Strange you come to topix to spill your guts....sad life you must have.
More Signs

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Sep 2, 2012
 
3rd wave of signs going out and selling fast! School Board must enjoy driving in the township to see them pop up.
Gina Montagno

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's easy to hack screen names.

Gino is running scared. He starts to see facts come up from Jocko out of Lake City & all heck breaks loose! What a clown. I see you went after the kid you picked on from Mill St. Sorry Loser, it's not him that has your number. You're just another cheap bully that got called out, quit cheating the kids system abuser! Jocko isn't a school board member! All those chemicals you got from Pat & the other abusers fried your pea brain little boy.
Millcreek Zoning

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

All you people advertising for Facebook are in full violation of Millcreek sign laws. You will be fined.
Tommy Laroche

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Sep 3, 2012
 
Millcreek Zoning wrote:
All you people advertising for Facebook are in full violation of Millcreek sign laws. You will be fined.
It doesn't matter. They passed the vote on it, they will build the school unless Gino does something miraculous. And those don't advertise facebook, they ad Gino's page. I see people with small business signs such as roofing guys and such all over and its legal to put that on your own property.
Tom Cat

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Sep 3, 2012
 
Gina Montagno wrote:
It's easy to hack screen names.
Gino is running scared. He starts to see facts come up from Jocko out of Lake City & all heck breaks loose! What a clown. I see you went after the kid you picked on from Mill St. Sorry Loser, it's not him that has your number. You're just another cheap bully that got called out, quit cheating the kids system abuser! Jocko isn't a school board member! All those chemicals you got from Pat & the other abusers fried your pea brain little boy.
Who is Pat? Who did Gino Bully? are you Jocko too? Do you have any facts? Please share.....
Mike Koby

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Sep 3, 2012
 
Millcreek Zoning wrote:
All you people advertising for Facebook are in full violation of Millcreek sign laws. You will be fined.
can you please tell us what signs are illegal and why?
Mike Koby

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Sep 3, 2012
 
Jocko Johnson wrote:
I'll give you a hint. I'm a School Director, you'll never guess which one! Did you see the video of Lou plotting against us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
is this Jerry?
grow up

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Sep 3, 2012
 
Jocko Johnson wrote:
I'll give you a hint. I'm a School Director, you'll never guess which one! Did you see the video of Lou plotting against us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who cares who you are! Obviously you were someone who was bullied and has not gotten over it ,now uses sites like this to feel powerful! Which sorry you are still a pussy jocko! And more then likely if you have kids? Which I hope not! When they go to that huge school with all those kids , if anything like their parent, they will probably get picked on! Most of the sb members are idiots but not this stupid! Well few of them are. Move on with your life or go get some therapy! I am sure the No new Mcdowell people would help you pay for it if you cant afford it? Or Gino would maybe even pay for it! And I am a supporter for the new school!
Gina Montagno

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Somebody with a screen name grow up is talking about bullying. Brilliant.

Zoning laws

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tommy Laroche wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. They passed the vote on it, they will build the school unless Gino does something miraculous. And those don't advertise facebook, they ad Gino's page. I see people with small business signs such as roofing guys and such all over and its legal to put that on your own property.
Those roofing guys and others are in violation as well. Read up on the law. The signs advertise facebook wich is not only a business, they trade on the NYSE. Zoning has a backlog right now, I'm sure they'll catch up to this problem soon. The people producing the signs are more than likely aware but will take your money anyway.
Soccer Mom

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Sep 3, 2012
 
We are FOR the repair, renovation, correction of defects, elimination of
"critical or hazardous" situations and "some" educational/structural approach in
the curriculum and to better utilization of space for the students...

We are AGAINST the mismanagement or fiscal irresponsibility of proposed projects
that do not provide a return-on-investment and are not necessary in ......light
of the current economic environment (for taxpayers in Millcreek Township - not
those who live outside of the Township) and are more of the "wants" than the
"needs" of the students....
Operator

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whatever, Donna. You're such a piece of shit.
Gina Montenegro

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Soccer Mom wrote:
We are FOR the repair, renovation, correction of defects, elimination of
"critical or hazardous" situations and "some" educational/structural approach in
the curriculum and to better utilization of space for the students...
We are AGAINST the mismanagement or fiscal irresponsibility of proposed projects
that do not provide a return-on-investment and are not necessary in ......light
of the current economic environment (for taxpayers in Millcreek Township - not
those who live outside of the Township) and are more of the "wants" than the
"needs" of the students....
People can live outside the township & still own property & pay taxes in the township, therefore there opinion & unselfishness matters sweetheart.
Soccer Mom

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Sep 3, 2012
 
Operator wrote:
Whatever, Donna. You're such a piece of shit.
Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Who's Donna?
hahaha

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jocko Johnson wrote:
I'll give you a hint. I'm a School Director, you'll never guess which one! Did you see the video of Lou plotting against us?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now thats funny. You school board people are low level elected officials. Get over yourselves. Thats why the media isn't with you people.
hahaha

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Gina Montagno wrote:
It's easy to hack screen names.
Gino is running scared. He starts to see facts come up from Jocko out of Lake City & all heck breaks loose! What a clown. I see you went after the kid you picked on from Mill St. Sorry Loser, it's not him that has your number. You're just another cheap bully that got called out, quit cheating the kids system abuser! Jocko isn't a school board member! All those chemicals you got from Pat & the other abusers fried your pea brain little boy.
WoW. Are you saying someone called Gino he contacted someone else but it was really you? It still looks like you are an angry board member. What an awful grp this board turned out to be. Erie is on the upturn tightning its belt and Millcreek's leadership is spiralling downward. I was on the fence with the McDowell building, but it is now clear we need fresh blood on the board.
Soccer Mom

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

We love sports at our home but at the end of the day its all about an education and this board is more focused on preps football field....We need a new school board not a brand new field or school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More Good Jobs For Erie On Way 53 min Pie in the Sky 14
Prep Football Schedule 55 min Finkle 20
Blacks out of hand in Erie 1 hr Flint Westwood 158
White psychos 1 hr Hoover Niebold 54
Roar On The Shore Headliner 1 hr club president 1
Kansas City Shooter Arrested 2 hr Eastside Elway 6
This is an OUTRAGE!!! 4 hr cheetos 27
•••
•••
•••
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••