United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Congratulations to WICU/WSEE on being first on the air with a live weather report on Saturday's Tornado Warning. Julie Coates was on air 5 minutes after the first warning, while Jason Berry was on about 15 minutes later.

Nice to see 12/35 scoop JET
Toots

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I didn't care for Selena right from the get go. She never makes it through a complete new cast without getting tongue tied.
wascally wabbit

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Toots wrote:
I didn't care for Selena right from the get go. She never makes it through a complete new cast without getting tongue tied.
How about the 2 clown's on the morning show? Divecchio is the absolute worst...stumbling throught the weather, ridiculous trivia questions, constantly losing his train of thought, "by and large" , "and the like", "awea's of dense, patchy fog in inland vawwey's" and Garrison report's every story...murder's, fatal accident's with a stupid grin, that is when she isn't mispronouncing word's.....
David Sylvian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

Selena is a decent newscaster; she seemed competent enough when I saw her at times; I hope she finds success wherever she goes.
Junior Samples

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

wascally wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the 2 clown's on the morning show? Divecchio is the absolute worst...stumbling throught the weather, ridiculous trivia questions, constantly losing his train of thought, "by and large" , "and the like", "awea's of dense, patchy fog in inland vawwey's" and Garrison report's every story...murder's, fatal accident's with a stupid grin, that is when she isn't mispronouncing word's.....
I hate the birthday report...there are more than 18 million birthdays every day on earth and more than 760 in Erie county alone...please stop.

The also need to stop putting weather pictures on the freaking air every morning...sheesh how stupid they look.
Love Erie TV

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

Hey still the best that Erie ever has had is Julie, "ICU12" Eisenaman, classy gal, professional, and should still be in front of the
camera!!

Since: Apr 09

erie pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
Anyone notice Chris Cerenelli slipping out under the radar in June?
He's in Dayton, Ohio now.
wow i never noticed that . wells thats how much i pay attention . he wasn't to bad either for a reporter
Doug of Erie

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Get the feeling Kim Thomas is primping herself to get ready to go. Just like Amelia Segal did.
Anonymous

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

Judged:

Love Erie TV wrote:
Hey still the best that Erie ever has had is Julie, "ICU12" Eisenaman, classy gal, professional, and should still be in front of the
camera!!
fact....she has an extra regular sized nipple on her abdomen. seen in person

Since: Apr 09

erie pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

DownWithOPP wrote:
<quoted text>
sure what ever
JOY

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Selena Wiles needs to do something with her hair.
She is a beautiful girl, but her hair looks like she's wearing a helmut! Come on Selena, get a new "do"!
erie golfer

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Selena was done on Wed.
Profile off web page Thurs
Rachel V doing spot reports on camera

whose next for the desk?
Art

Saegertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Come on now, Selena Wiles was gorgeous and had a very sweet personality. She sure beat the heck out of the other female newscasters/weathercasters in teh area. Plus, she did some great personal interest stories. If she was homesick like some say, I giver her credit for staying on through the end of her contract and leaving professionally. Regardless, it was a loss to WJET TV that will be felt by viewer attrition or at least viewer sadness.
OMG

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

DownWithOPP wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEEEETTTTT!!!!
OMG

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

DownWithOPP wrote:
<quoted text>
D-d-d-d-does it g-g-g-get hard when you f-f-f-flick it? Please say yes!!!
Mike Gallagher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

She had the perkiest nipples I've ever seen. What an ass, too!
Breaking News

Cambridge Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

JET-TV's Kim Thomas has been named co-anchor of Action News 24, joining Sean Lafferty at the anchor desk. That's awesome! Saw it on their website, yourerie.com
Lady Luck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

All I know is that Channel 12 got rid of Jill McCormick just in time before I quit watching it. She was so unprofessional and she thought that she was so funny.
Lady Obsessed

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Get over it Lady Luck. How long has it been since she was on tv? Glad WICU still has you watching in the morning, no one else is tuning in to any news except for WJET.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••