Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
Soap opera fan

Mansfield, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Ok, another ECP story! What, Veshecco and Barry weren't right on it?? Barry, you opened a can of worms now didn't you? You thought you would fire a few people, stand behind your bud the warden, look like you are making a real difference in cleaning up the prison, only to have it backfire your face! All Barry is trying to do is get a re-election bid. Ha! Not happening Big Bare. Barry used Captain Danowski as a scape goat. Another captain pays back over 3,000.00 and another gets demoted back in the union which gives him protection. What a whole joke this has become. Barry swears his bud the warden has a handle on everything and now this! Oh Mr. County Executive what a fine web we weave!

One word for the county exec..invisalign.
Soap opera fan

Mansfield, OH

#2 Oct 30, 2012
JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...

The incident happened in September of 2011, now, a corrections officer says she's seeking justice.
Veteran corrections officer, Gina Cimino, claims she was assaulted by one of her supervisors, Sergeant Thomas Kaiser.
Cimino claims she was assaulted and harassed by Kaiser over the past decade.
On one occasion, Cimino claims he pulled her hair, and snapped her neck, causing serious injury.
It was apparently all to discipline her, for a dress code violation. Female corrections officers have to wear their hair in a bun.
Kaiser admitted to pulling her hair, an internal investigation showed he was negligent in how he handled it.
He received a day suspension.

But Cimino's attorney, Jeffery Del Fuoco, says that isn't enough.
Cimino filed a private criminal complaint, but nothing happened.
So, Del Fuoco is asking the district attorney and county executive to investigate.

"He (Kaiser) came up, grabbed her by the back of the hair and violently yanked her hair down, to the point where she was almost down to the floor, and as a result she suffered severe injuries. It was an assault on a corrections officer by another corrections officer, during the duty day with witnesses, with severe bodily injury. That's aggravated assault under PA law." Said Del Fuoco.

The county executive refused comment, saying he just got the paperwork today, and are reviewing it.

Cimino is currently on medical leave.
Kaiser has reportedly been promoted to fill a vacancy left by another supervisor, who was just fired for allegedly fudging time sheets.

The county executive refused comment...really?? Well he loves to have press conferences so that will be coming, even the Mayor hasn't had as many press confereces as Barry has!
douchebagbarry

Maumee, OH

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Was there any news covefrage about this? What is barry hiding? Scum.
Karma

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Soap opera fan wrote:
Ok, another ECP story! What, Veshecco and Barry weren't right on it?? Barry, you opened a can of worms now didn't you? You thought you would fire a few people, stand behind your bud the warden, look like you are making a real difference in cleaning up the prison, only to have it backfire your face! All Barry is trying to do is get a re-election bid. Ha! Not happening Big Bare. Barry used Captain Danowski as a scape goat. Another captain pays back over 3,000.00 and another gets demoted back in the union which gives him protection. What a whole joke this has become. Barry swears his bud the warden has a handle on everything and now this! Oh Mr. County Executive what a fine web we weave!
One word for the county exec..invisalign.
SCAPE GOAT, REALLY CASPAR OR (MIKE)You sound like the joke,
taxpayer

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Who stole the 4-wheeler and pressure washer from Erie County Prison?
Danny Stupid

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
I find it funny that this happened in 2011, and now it's all over the news? Is someone trying to cash in on the recent events and riding the wave?
Soap opera fan

Mansfield, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>SCAPE GOAT, REALLY CASPAR OR (MIKE)You sound like the joke,
Yes, scapegoat. All your posts just drip with hate. I think you should maybe talk to someone about that because it seems to be driving your life. You sound like a real "special" person.
danny greene

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
The female is a vindictive person who thought she should be promoted instead of the male. Her track record is terrible at ECP and that will come out. She's like the female CO's from years back who recieved a $$$ settlement for sexual harassment under the supervision of the present fill-in deputy warden Copeland. Her attorney isthe same guy that sued Grossman, represented Beeman, an only wants his face on TV. The truth will come out and the incident will go away quietly By the way, where did Gary Shapiro go after he threatened Delfocco on County letteread?
meballsitch

Corry, PA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
danny greene wrote:
The female is a vindictive person who thought she should be promoted instead of the male. Her track record is terrible at ECP and that will come out. She's like the female CO's from years back who recieved a $$$ settlement for sexual harassment under the supervision of the present fill-in deputy warden Copeland. Her attorney isthe same guy that sued Grossman, represented Beeman, an only wants his face on TV. The truth will come out and the incident will go away quietly By the way, where did Gary Shapiro go after he threatened Delfocco on County letteread?
This Delfucco sounds like a real fighter!!! I be grossmen's cheeks are tightening as we speak - word is he refuses to even acknowledge this guy. What a crybaby!!!!
dan

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Soap opera fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, scapegoat. All your posts just drip with hate. I think you should maybe talk to someone about that because it seems to be driving your life. You sound like a real "special" person.
You sound special, Only quote what you hear, Never quote what you know, Nothing, Please post back I have all the time in the world now.
Soap opera fan

Cleveland, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text>You sound special, Only quote what you hear, Never quote what you know, Nothing, Please post back I have all the time in the world now.
.
FYI ... Someone cannot "quote" what they know.
Jessica

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Soap opera fan wrote:
<quoted text>.
FYI ... Someone cannot "quote" what they know.
Yeah than Quote Deezs Nuts in your mouth ass wipe.
Soap opera fan

Mansfield, OH

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah than Quote Deezs Nuts in your mouth ass wipe.
Oh Jessica, you are just so funny! Gotta love ya'!
Mohefgar Saliese

Erie, PA

#14 Nov 1, 2012
The husband and wife team that defrauded and stole from the county belong at the jail.....as INMATES....there are many people in there for less egregious acts.
Soap opera fan

Mansfield, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Mohefgar Saliese wrote:
The husband and wife team that defrauded and stole from the county belong at the jail.....as INMATES....there are many people in there for less egregious acts.
What happened at their hearing? Does anyone know?
Nov

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 1, 2012
its November 30th
PITN

Erie, PA

#17 Nov 1, 2012
meballsitch wrote:
<quoted text> This Delfucco sounds like a real fighter!!! I be grossmen's cheeks are tightening as we speak - word is he refuses to even acknowledge this guy. What a crybaby!!!!
Try taking a tepid shower, dry off real good and smother those balls with some cool corn starch.
Watevr

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Yes Jeff you are great! P.S.. How much longer will Ebert be in jail? Signed, Buzz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annaleise Carr completes final leg of Lake Erie... 1 hr it hurts 1
labor day mo money 4 hr thom estok 4
Who was your favorite old time Erie TV personal... (Jan '14) 4 hr Dherd 83
My Labor Day Message To The Libtards 4 hr uhh 10
Prep football team could go undefeated 4 hr thom estok 19
If you see scoots when you're at a playground, ... 5 hr thom estok 29
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 5 hr Vinnies 1,065
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••