Comments
161 - 180 of 238 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2012
dan

Erie, PA

#169 Oct 20, 2012
realist wrote:
You know what else is sad? The lack of any investigative reporting by every single media outlet in this city and the news channels. Why? Look no further than the top of those networks owners and station managers asnd the Mead family. You can't have an independent voice in this city and expect to have a decent job long. I can tell you that as the son of a member of both the Maenerchor and Erie clubs. There is a relatively small group of people in this city that control a great many things within politics, government, county, and city daily happenings. If you have friends in the right places you can do know wrong in this joke of a city. It is sad that so many people just can't see it and will not challenge Drossman on what he is doing. The warden at ECP is more at fault than anyone the County Exec will discipline or terminate. What a sham and I hope somehow that this can be exposed. I feel bad for all my friends working at the prison. What a joke!
Right you are, it's the jobs of the higher up's to know what's going on and take care of it. Instead the job was left to a whistle blower who couldn't take it anymore.
doug

Erie, PA

#170 Oct 20, 2012
realist wrote:
You know what else is sad? The lack of any investigative reporting by every single media outlet in this city and the news channels. Why? Look no further than the top of those networks owners and station managers asnd the Mead family. You can't have an independent voice in this city and expect to have a decent job long. I can tell you that as the son of a member of both the Maenerchor and Erie clubs. There is a relatively small group of people in this city that control a great many things within politics, government, county, and city daily happenings. If you have friends in the right places you can do know wrong in this joke of a city. It is sad that so many people just can't see it and will not challenge Drossman on what he is doing. The warden at ECP is more at fault than anyone the County Exec will discipline or terminate. What a sham and I hope somehow that this can be exposed. I feel bad for all my friends working at the prison. What a joke!
Everyone with experience left because they couldn't stand it anymore.
realist

Erie, PA

#171 Oct 20, 2012
I know the turnover there is ridiculous but it's about time somebody exposed some of this for the good people that are there and to stop this for the future. i have been to familiar and in the know with so much in this city and county and it makes me sick. I have sat and stood right there listening to these pompous asses talking and acting like it is a joke and trust me it is to them. They act and feel as if they are above judgement from the common lay person yet they (most of them i have heard) are elected, promoted, and paid for by the people of this city and county. So many blind sheeples in Erie and it is almost just like the Tulio years here still. Erie has not evolved because the people that know and care just leave instead of confronting the rampant abuses and corruption that have been comnmonplace here for decades. And truth is, i am about to join the aforementioned ranks and get the hell out of this joke of a city honestly. pretty tired of it and I can't ignore it as it is in my face here all to often and I am sick of it. But, before I do, I am gonna do some name dropping and if someone somehow can make a change to help everyone else God bless you...
Autumn

Corry, PA

#172 Oct 20, 2012
realist wrote:
I know the turnover there is ridiculous but it's about time somebody exposed some of this for the good people that are there and to stop this for the future. i have been to familiar and in the know with so much in this city and county and it makes me sick. I have sat and stood right there listening to these pompous asses talking and acting like it is a joke and trust me it is to them. They act and feel as if they are above judgement from the common lay person yet they (most of them i have heard) are elected, promoted, and paid for by the people of this city and county. So many blind sheeples in Erie and it is almost just like the Tulio years here still. Erie has not evolved because the people that know and care just leave instead of confronting the rampant abuses and corruption that have been comnmonplace here for decades. And truth is, i am about to join the aforementioned ranks and get the hell out of this joke of a city honestly. pretty tired of it and I can't ignore it as it is in my face here all to often and I am sick of it. But, before I do, I am gonna do some name dropping and if someone somehow can make a change to help everyone else God bless you...
You can say that again, Na please do not just like the wind blow away GOOF. You sound more gay than Jamal.
Jamal

Corry, PA

#173 Oct 20, 2012
Can she really say that to me. You dont know me, I ait no kid, You aint my daddy, Oh i dont kno who my daddy is. dan will you be my daddy i can wipe my own butt.
Jamal

Corry, PA

#174 Oct 20, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone with experience left because they couldn't stand it anymore.
OH and Doug you sound like a scared punk, Bet you have never been in a fight in your life, Mouth dont count.
George

Erie, PA

#175 Oct 20, 2012
The only one in the building... Autumn I hope u chock on ur rosary beads when u pray tomorrow, Jamal I might do ur strip search in the morning since FF is on my side. Here we go, all u fake ass people have no idea what ur talking about. The things we put up with on a daily basis, the people u don't want to be around, or raise a family by we deal with. But here u r judging us like we r the dredge of society. When ur house gets robbed, ur daughter-wife gets raped, ur husband gets shot who do u want to be there to keep that asshole inside?? I don't condone what happened, I also know who the coward ass people r in the building grow a set. We have one of our brothers laying in a bed tonight, and some of u f#cks r on here. No he ain't perfect none if us r, but i LOVE going in with him and he's been there for me. So, I used my name now use yours or eat a d%ck and hang with the rest of the cowards and lazy people there. And by lazy u know who u rdon't make me say. GET WELL SOON and f__ck the rest....
33Cell

Corry, PA

#176 Oct 20, 2012
George wrote:
The only one in the building... Autumn I hope u chock on ur rosary beads when u pray tomorrow, Jamal I might do ur strip search in the morning since FF is on my side. Here we go, all u fake ass people have no idea what ur talking about. The things we put up with on a daily basis, the people u don't want to be around, or raise a family by we deal with. But here u r judging us like we r the dredge of society. When ur house gets robbed, ur daughter-wife gets raped, ur husband gets shot who do u want to be there to keep that asshole inside?? I don't condone what happened, I also know who the coward ass people r in the building grow a set. We have one of our brothers laying in a bed tonight, and some of u f#cks r on here. No he ain't perfect none if us r, but i LOVE going in with him and he's been there for me. So, I used my name now use yours or eat a d%ck and hang with the rest of the cowards and lazy people there. And by lazy u know who u rdon't make me say. GET WELL SOON and f__ck the rest....
You had to have tears in your eyes when you posted this. Now shut up , And as for you keeping anyone in prison, You need help to do that, You do and lots of it. Now go back to the tree and bring me a cookie, Ouch, Next time dont type so fast go ask Autumn for help.Your side, When did you get tour training wheels off. Now stay on the side lines or your feelings will get hurt.
33Cell

Corry, PA

#177 Oct 20, 2012
George wrote:
Yeah but will you do it by yourself, Try it i dare you, Been in jail in and out a long time, maby 3 cos i ever saw go into a cell and close the gate behind them with out a goon squad with them and BOY you aint one of them, not by a long shot.
Pizza Taco

Corry, PA

#178 Oct 20, 2012
Jamal and 33 cell, you guys make noise like your mean little kickers, Bet your punks, Tell you what just so i dont waste my time cause i know your both punks or the same punk, On sunday i will be at the S&S buffett'at 12.30pm, I will have a crossbar motel shirt on and a Steelers hat cause my head now gets cold, I promise you, you will notice me and than i want you to tell me about what you think about all the guards at the jail and how you know all about what is going on i will back this up with a you tube video at that time to show i was not scared of you big talkers, If you show and make a point to find me i promise two things, first you will marvel at how many empty plates are at my table, second your mamas gonna puke when she sees what is left of you when you go home in a bag, or dont show up and shut up.
Beason

Erie, PA

#179 Oct 20, 2012
George wrote:
LOL a CO calling people lazy. COs are the biggest slugs around. They wouldn't last 5 minutes at a job where you actually have to work.
Twin

Corry, PA

#180 Oct 21, 2012
Beason wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL a CO calling people lazy. COs are the biggest slugs around. They wouldn't last 5 minutes at a job where you actually have to work.
Neither would your mama, now see if she will get up off that glass dick and cash her ADL check so you can steal it and get some dope for us, Maby get her stamps too, we can sell them at the getto mart in line.O K Beason
Jamal

Corry, PA

#181 Oct 21, 2012
Beason wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is lasting more than five minutes or you family would be on the street cause you got no SSI from moms bad back, Maby dad will help, OH who is dad, Most confusing day at your house is fathers day.Lets see milkman, mailman, German shepard that beat both of the others up the stairs.
Pizza Taco

Corry, PA

#182 Oct 21, 2012
Burp! Thought so, Chapters over turn the page.
jim

Erie, PA

#183 Oct 21, 2012
realist wrote:
Sounds like the last shoe is about to drop and it's show time!!
Good job Realist!! Look forward to hearing from you!
white boy

Ellenwood, GA

#184 Oct 21, 2012
So who are to some of the biggest a whole guards?
C'mon man

Bronx, NY

#185 Oct 21, 2012
white boy wrote:
There all wanna be Hard. However you never see any of them in public unless there with 10 people.
boots

Struthers, OH

#186 Oct 21, 2012
realist wrote:
I've got a funny feeling that you're completely full of quit.
Tate

Erie, PA

#187 Oct 21, 2012
There was a 400lb guard that broke a sweat and was gasping for breath from just walking down the hall.
Twin

Corry, PA

#188 Oct 21, 2012
white boy wrote:
Dallas Ga. Who cares what you think down south, What taking a break from boinking your sister to worry about us up north. Remember we kicked your ass in the last war we will do it again if your inbreed ass shows up in erie, by loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
labor day mo money 1 hr thom estok 4
Who was your favorite old time Erie TV personal... (Jan '14) 2 hr Dherd 83
My Labor Day Message To The Libtards 2 hr uhh 10
Prep football team could go undefeated 2 hr thom estok 19
If you see scoots when you're at a playground, ... 2 hr thom estok 29
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 3 hr Vinnies 1,065
Bring The Union Back to Smith Provision 3 hr Big Beefer 1
•••
•••
•••