Big or small Mammaries?

Posted in the Erie Forum

eon murray

Keego Harbor, MI

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Do you prefer big ones or small ones. Either size helps me to leg squirt.
cheetos

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored mammaries
Of the way THEY WERE :\
yoo hoo

United States

#3 Jul 8, 2012
If you like big boobs the Erie Forum is the place to be. (An awful lot of big d*cks too ;O
EEEE

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
A stripper once came to Erie who could wrap her boobs around her waist. :)))))
Ralph Malph

Erie, PA

#5 Jul 8, 2012
EEEE wrote:
A stripper once came to Erie who could wrap her boobs around her waist.:)))))
There are a lot of obese women in Erie that can do that and it's free.
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Ralph Malph wrote:
<quoted text> There are a lot of obese women in Erie that can do that and it's free.
yeah but she wasn't obese.
Here THEY ARE

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Chocolate Milk

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2012
... just for Yoo Hoo!( a chocolate drink, of course)

cheetos

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2012
hope the strings on the hoodie hold out!:\

Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 8, 2012
cheetos wrote:
hope the strings on the hoodie hold out!:\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BJyNe1_2W1IXX
those are sooo fake...:)))
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#11 Jul 8, 2012
EEEE wrote:
A stripper once came to Erie who could wrap her boobs around her waist.:)))))
I think her name was Chesty Morgan she did her act in the Velvet Room
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#12 Jul 8, 2012
For those who saw the act we can only say Thanks for the Mammaries.
Mitt Rmoney

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2012
curiousgeorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her name was Chesty Morgan she did her act in the Velvet Room
you are correct. They also had one of similar proportions at Jiggles. I don't think either of them were natural though.:-(
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#14 Jul 9, 2012
Mitt Rmoney wrote:
<quoted text>you are correct. They also had one of similar proportions at Jiggles. I don't think either of them were natural though.:-(
Don't know about the one at Jiggles. I just googled Chesty, her bio. says she's a 73ff, they're natural, not augmented by implants or enhancements, she's on record in the Guiness Movie Facts and Feats, her measurement is the largest for a film star, she's retired now and lives in Fla.
Melinda Massive

Erie, PA

#15 Jul 9, 2012
curiousgeorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about the one at Jiggles. I just googled Chesty, her bio. says she's a 73ff, they're natural, not augmented by implants or enhancements, she's on record in the Guiness Movie Facts and Feats, her measurement is the largest for a film star, she's retired now and lives in Fla.
And I bet Curious George could take care of her
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Melinda Massive wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet Curious George could take care of her
Yep, you'd win that bet
eon murray

Oxford, MI

#17 Jul 10, 2012
I need to squirt after reading thdese comments whoops i did on my own leg for a change not some strippers!
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#18 Jul 11, 2012
Vanessa Herring--- WSEE News, need i say more?
TALLY

Erie, PA

#19 Jul 11, 2012
cheetos wrote:
Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored mammaries
Of the way THEY WERE :\
As long as they are real, I love them ALL! Be a bra! Support your local b@@bies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Dead, Two Critical 24 min bump yall 100
Mercyhurst Prep to Drop Football 26 min A Listener 50
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments 30 min A Listener 51
Figaski to Jail Joy Center Seniors 34 min A Listener 144
You guys did it finally 1 hr All of Erie 22
Lonley Country Girl 1 hr Janice Tarbell 21
Huntington Bank will take your money- steal it 1 hr Janice Tarbell 2
When is Brian Krowicki going to be charged with... 2 hr Sharon 18
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 19 hr Slow Down 50
Erie Dating
Find my Match

Erie Jobs

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]