Erie, PA

#84 Jul 30, 2011
OLD SCHOOL wrote:
KEVIN McGARRREY
Doh!
Giggles

Washington, DC

#85 Aug 4, 2011
Pamela Coverdale. Wretched witch, ugly mainly on inside but old and wrinkled from her miserable scowl that is her permanent expression.
Tina

Washington, DC

#86 Aug 4, 2011
Monica @ esquire
Erieite

Washington, DC

#87 Aug 4, 2011
Big black guy that's seen riding blue handicap scooter on east side. Looks like a turd on wheels.
Davy

Washington, DC

#88 Aug 4, 2011
Giggles wrote:
Pamela Coverdale. Wretched witch, ugly mainly on inside but old and wrinkled from her miserable scowl that is her permanent expression.
her son Jamie as well, fat nasty redhead.
Larrys other brother

United States

#89 Aug 11, 2011
Becky.

“Taylorgang or die”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#90 Aug 11, 2011
Kevin McDowell.
Ms. Bernard.
john

Erie, PA

#91 Aug 11, 2011
jizbag wrote:
the gay guy that works at Best Fitness. I think his name is Rich Fagon. He's nasty. Thinks he's a big time body pro but works the counter. What's with his head? It's a real freak show. The trainers are always laughing at the stupid stuff he says and does.
i see what you mean. freaky how he checks you out. doesnt even try to hide the fact thats hes checking out your azz. im going to find a new gym.
People need to get a life

Erie, PA

#92 Sep 24, 2011
This is all a big lie!! The pool was bought last summer before the kids were taken. The only kid who got a car bought for them is the mother of the kids. The remodeling of the house was done with hard earned money!!! Trina Canfield Hayes did everything she could for HER grand daughters and their parents!!! The person who wrote this really needs to get a life and grow up... oh yeah you are also not even close to a taxpayer!! You have lived off the system all your life!!

Erie, PA

#93 Sep 24, 2011
Depends on what you are judging ugly by...if you mean lying maniplators then I'd have to say Trina Canfield Hayes.

For 7 months she "pretended" and lied to OCY that she had her husband's grandkids. She took $1080.00 a month, bought herself a new pool, bought her kid a car, remodeled her house.

Meanwhile, the kids were living with their parents who could not even afford diapers for them. She even refused to keep them overnight after the parents got robbed...because she wanted to go out drinking at Bay County. Oh...using the money she got from OCY...Who funds them? I think us taxpayers do...

Now THAT'S ugly!

This is all lies!!! The pool was bought last year before the kids were taken. The only kid who got a car bought was the mother of her grand daughters. The house was remodeled with hared earned money (something you know nothing about)! Trina Canfield Hayes did everything she could for HER grand daughters and their parents. You really need to grow up and get some sort of life!! Oh and the taxpayer comment... you aren't even close to a taxpayer!!! You have lived off the system your whole life!!! Now act your age and get over your jealousy!!!!!!
joe

Virginia Beach, VA

#94 Sep 24, 2011
Jeanine McCreary is hot!!! Seriously.
Shazzam wrote:
Jeanine McCreary......hands down!!
JimmyBones

Harrisburg, PA

#95 Sep 29, 2011
John Mizner
Real Deal

Erie, PA

#96 Sep 29, 2011
Jon Maccall hands down.
doggman

Ludlow, MA

#97 Sep 29, 2011
Clifton Pickler.
Joe the barber

Wadsworth, OH

#98 Oct 8, 2011
That Vanilla Ice look-a-like that Grossturd hired up at the 911 center. Hey dude, the 1990's called, they want their hairdoo back. He could also pass for Billy Idols retarded gay surfer brother. Stop out to my barber shop in Platea for a free haircut.
EastsideSam234

Wadsworth, OH

#100 Oct 8, 2011
Joe the barber wrote:
That Vanilla Ice look-a-like that Grossturd hired up at the 911 center. Hey dude, the 1990's called, they want their hairdoo back. He could also pass for Billy Idols retarded gay surfer brother. Stop out to my barber shop in Platea for a free haircut.
perfect analogy

Erie, PA

#101 Oct 27, 2011
Maria Hayes Logan is ugly inside and out!!! She is forty something but looks like she is eighty and she loves to live off the system. First she had her own kids deamed mental and lived off of their SSI and child support. Now she is using her grand kids to do the same thing!!! She made false accusations to OCY so that the kids were taken from a home they loved to be with her and it was all for the money. She wanted nothing to do with them until she found out she could get money every month for them!!! What a disgrace!!! She also has a younger daughter that she has talked to maybe 4 times in the last 5 years but that is ok because the daughter is doing just fine without her in her life... she has a step mom who loves her and takes care of her!!

She gets my vote for the ALL around ugliest person in Erie!!!!!!
knaples

Edinboro, PA

#102 Oct 27, 2011
Don't know about now, but it used to be
Puke and muke the ugly twins. Those of u that grew up in the 70's and 80's on lower east side know who I mean.
surnfpen

Wadsworth, OH

#103 Oct 27, 2011
Tie between Laura Schaaf and Joe Sinnott
Bobby Brady

Wadsworth, OH

#106 Oct 28, 2011
Any democrat voter should fit the bill nicely. When you look at a democrat and a republican together you can always see how physically ugly the democrat is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumps clubaz, how youz like it? 43 min The Real Doug Wilson 4
Lets close down churches in your neighborhhod 1 hr Female Doctor 48
Postal workers protest planned Erie sorting fac... 1 hr Zugzwang 24
Laurie Eaton is taking MECA to cleaners...read.. 1 hr The truth 46
Clara Ward Wants Property Tax Exemption. 1 hr doug wilson 7
Browns bars? 1 hr ben tate 7
the dirtbags at Presque Isle Vapors 1 hr hater 10
Mayor Sinnott brings Erie to its knees (again) 3 hr Reverend Veronica 25
Erie Dating
Find my Match