Since: Sep 08

ERIE, PA

#173 Oct 2, 2009
It's such a classy place, three of them, and the owner just got arrested and are sitting in prison for scheming money from an elderly man.
Monica Abbate

Hydetown, PA

#174 Oct 2, 2009
The owner is a hottie!
Reason

Canton, OH

#176 Oct 2, 2009
Penny from Tenney wrote:
Whatever. This is still sickening!!! I feel sorry for these men. Hope they don't catch something from these prostitues.
Men go to massage parlors because the sexual activity is guaranteed if you have the money, whereas a "relationship" the sexual activity isn't guaranteed even if gifts, dinners, movies, trips, etc. are given. Also, a relationship consists of being humiliated and being dragged around at the man's expense.

I've never been to one of these places, they are wrong, but I could see why someone would want to go there.

The only difference between prostitution and a man and woman living together is cash exchange hands in the former and gifts are exchanged in the latter. That's all.
BeckyKnapp

Stow, OH

#177 Oct 2, 2009
NAY NAY33 wrote:
It's such a classy place, three of them, and the owner just got arrested and are sitting in prison for scheming money from an elderly man.
Yeah, what's up with THAT??
The guy bought the girl a car, paid her rent -- and then the owner scams him for $48,000?? A whole BUNCH of them involved in this ... and whoever said the owner is a "hottie" is NUTS. She looks like Roseanne Barr on a BAD DAY ... and not the "new" Roseanne, but the "old" Roseanne.
TWTL

Edinboro, PA

#178 Oct 2, 2009
Reason wrote:
a relationship consists of being humiliated and being dragged around at the man's expense.
I don't know what kind of relationships you're used to, but I've never had a relationship like that.

Bling Bling

Hydetown, PA

#181 Oct 3, 2009
Three Erie women arrested in fake kidnapping plot
By DAVID BRUCE

Three women -- one of them the owner of an Erie massage parlor -- used a kidnapping hoax to bilk an Erie man out of $48,000, Erie police said Friday.

The women told a 66-year-old customer of Esquire II Massage, 1901 W. 26th St., that an employee the man favored had been kidnapped, police said.

The employee -- Shelly Hanner, 22 -- had established a personal relationship with the man, police said.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Hanner, police said. She is being charged with theft by deception.

Police also charged Monica Abbate, 48; Danielle Vantassell, 25; and Elizabeth Barnard, 26; all of Erie. Police said Abbate owns Esquire II massage parlor.

The women were arraigned Wednesday before Erie 3rd Ward District Judge Tom Carney. They were charged with theft by deception and receiving stolen property.

Bond was set at 10 percent of $25,000. All three women have posted it and been released, police said.

The victim told police that Abbate called him Monday and asked him to come to the massage parlor. Once he was there, police said, the telephone rang. Abbate told the man that the caller had said Hanner was being held hostage, Erie police Lt. Kirk Werner said.

"He was told $100,000 had to be paid, or else the girl would get hurt," Werner said.

The man told police he gave Abbate $48,000.

She called him later, saying she had seen Hanner and another of the massage parlor's employees, Werner said. She told the man that both had been beaten and that more money was needed, Werner said.

The man went back to the massage parlor. He saw the second woman, who did not appear to be injured, Werner said.

"She didn't have a mark on her," Werner said of the man's account. "That's when he became suspicious and came to us."

Abbate has been accused before of taking money illegally from a customer, Werner said. She was sentenced to a year of probation in 2008 after she pleaded no contest to extorting more than $14,000 from a Cambridge Township man who had visited the massage parlor.

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
BeckyKnapp

Stow, OH

#182 Oct 3, 2009
Richard Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>I just saw her on tv. She looks like me, with dark hair. She's gorgeous!
She needs to find a good stylist. That hideous hairdo! In fact, NONE of them are going to be on the cover of Vogue.
Observer1

Elyria, OH

#183 Oct 3, 2009
Well, I'm shocked. Who would have thought that a "happy ending" massage parlor could be involved in any type of criminal activity?

ERIE, PA

#184 Oct 3, 2009
BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what's up with THAT??
The guy bought the girl a car, paid her rent -- and then the owner scams him for $48,000?? A whole BUNCH of them involved in this ... and whoever said the owner is a "hottie" is NUTS. She looks like Roseanne Barr on a BAD DAY ... and not the "new" Roseanne, but the "old" Roseanne.
Yeah, they were all pretty nasty looking. The owner does look like the old Roseanne, I thought the same thing when I saw the news LOL

ERIE, PA

#185 Oct 3, 2009
TWTL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what kind of relationships you're used to, but I've never had a relationship like that.
I agree. I don't know what kind of women you are getting into relationships, but I have never had one like that either.
General

Stow, OH

#186 Oct 3, 2009
I know one of those girls. She's a con woman and a skank.
SHAWN

Wattsburg, PA

#187 Oct 3, 2009
Time for a new owner
Eyewitness News

Uniontown, OH

#188 Oct 3, 2009
Decided to do some investigating. Nice place, nice area of Erie. Met Alex, Faye and a black girl whos name escapes me. All very beautiful. Alex is gourgous but was taken by the gentleman in front of me, talked to her after my massage.
If you are looking for full service or even 1/2 service, It is hard to get here. If your looking for a very pretty girl, stimulating conversation and a hand release at an exorbinate price, esquire is your place.
Also Ed does frequent the place according to one of the girls. Also frequented by some corporate bigwigs that have chain stores in Erie.
My Advice, if you are going to frequent this type of place, Totally You is a better deal and more likely to get what you want. Just call ahead. Jockey is a dump as is Katies. Satin is ok but last time I was there (3-4 years ago) Was very unhappy.
And to let you know, a respectable lady usually costs over $1,000 before you get laid. Plus they can be hard to get rid of once you do. A lot of the time you are better off just paying the $150 it takes in Erie to boff the pretty prostitute at a massage parlor.
SEAN

Wattsburg, PA

#189 Oct 3, 2009
Faye aka Elizabeth Barnard has been charged in the scam.If they just got rid of Monica Abbate the would of been ok.Who cares what goes on in this place.Monica should be put in Jail and the others that are involved in this scam.
insider

Edinboro, PA

#192 Oct 4, 2009
"FINALLY FACTS"...
gerald bayle is a trick and a customer of shelly hanner where she met him 9 months ago while dancing at teezers.she is scheduled for trial on 10/16/09 for her 4th offense of assult as she blinded some women.she worked at esquire approximately 3 months and gerald bayle of waterford frequented the esquire following hanner giving her large amounts of cash,cars,and buying her drugs for sex.she is the responsible party of this scheme as she was trying to flee from her trial date.if found guilty she is facing 2-5 yrs imprisonment and she used the owner and her fellow co workers to pull off the scheme.so she could have enough money to run.it is a shame all this happened.but remember..."there is more to this story then what the media displays"....
SEAN

Wattsburg, PA

#193 Oct 4, 2009
insider wrote:
"FINALLY FACTS"...
gerald bayle is a trick and a customer of shelly hanner where she met him 9 months ago while dancing at teezers.she is scheduled for trial on 10/16/09 for her 4th offense of assult as she blinded some women.she worked at esquire approximately 3 months and gerald bayle of waterford frequented the esquire following hanner giving her large amounts of cash,cars,and buying her drugs for sex.she is the responsible party of this scheme as she was trying to flee from her trial date.if found guilty
she is facing 2-5 yrs imprisonment and she used the owner and her fellow co workers to pull off the scheme.so she could have enough money to run.it is a shame all this happened.but remember..."there is more to this story then what the media displays"....
How you find that out?
IKNOW

Santa Barbara, CA

#195 Oct 4, 2009
SHELLY HANNER IS TROUBLE. GERALD BAYLE IS A OLD MAN OBSESSES WITH HER.SHE HAS BEEN HIS GOLD DIGGER FOR 9 MONTHS. HE HAS BEEN HER SUGAR DADDY AND HE IS NOT ALL THERE. WEIRDO
WHO

Wattsburg, PA

#196 Oct 4, 2009
What does BAYLOR do for a living that he has all this cash?
Penny from Tenney

United States

#198 Oct 5, 2009
ewwwww. This is SICK and a little sad.
WHO

Wattsburg, PA

#199 Oct 5, 2009
In a couple of weeks I will be back at Esquire and see whats going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millcreek School District 41 min ZUGZWANG 18
Clowns at the Sunflower club 54 min SQUIRT ON SERT 13
Would You Vote Obama For AnotherTerm ? 1 hr Truther 1
Aloha 3 hr Hussein Obama 1
Ahhh. Saturday college ball an borbon 3 hr Doug wilson 1
Obama takes a breather in Hawaii 3 hr Historian 13
State Parole and Probation 4 hr Ayrm 8
Does Cathedral Prep really care about inner cit... 23 hr AreUSerious 137
Erie Dating
Find my Match