Comments
21 - 40 of 128 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2014
Philo Beddoe

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 26, 2012
 
Don't forget about the Black Widows. They are real bad asses.
Goot

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 26, 2012
 
White trash in all their glory.
dlt66

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Isnt if funny that the Iron coffins havent been around in 20 years...Lucky 13 has been around 8...anyone with a brain on here can figure out that math on that one. As for getting jumped at boardwalk, seeing as it is owned by someone that was in Lucky 13 and ran by family,I think you got your story wrong..dumbass if your going to lie on here make it one that isnt so easy to bust you in

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tim wrote:
Iron Wings bought a new club house
i heard it was scooters that bought the iron wings a new clubhouse

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SCREW wrote:
i remember a few years ago when the iron coffins gave the unlucky 13 a choice, colors off and leave or fight, man the tore the zippers off they took the colors off so fast, the coffins would not let them fight five to one, or am i full of shit jerry bob (Cowboy).
ohhh...... you're full of shit alright
John

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 27, 2012
 
Are the Iron Wings just local? I can't seem to find any other chapters.
Tim

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 28, 2012
 
spike1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard it was scooters that bought the iron wings a new clubhouse
You heard wrong
Pee-Wee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 28, 2012
 
Weren't "Spider" Steffan and "Cowboy" part of 13?
VOORHIS AUTO

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 31, 2012
 
John wrote:
What ever happen to the Iron Wings? Their clubhouse used to be on E 18th street by Parade St. Now looks like a RC named Leader of men is there. Also, did Lucky 13 run Iron Wings out of Erie?
IN ANSWER TO YOU QUESTION. THE GOT A NEW CLUB HOUSE, RIDING CLUB LEADER OF MEN ARE THERE NO. AND IN RESPONSE ANYONE RUNNING THEM OUT, A BIG HELL NO ON THAT. PEACE DUDE PAT V 5AK MC
Tiny Tim

Mount Aetna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Leader of Men is an RC who is attatched to the balls of the Wings! Leader of Men have members who doesn't ride a bike !How can you be a member of an RC and not ride????
Da Bears

Edinboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Tiny Tim wrote:
Leader of Men is an RC who is attatched to the balls of the Wings! Leader of Men have members who doesn't ride a bike !How can you be a member of an RC and not ride????
How can you be a functional human being and give a rats ass about these losers?
mike

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ride ur bike ...pick up girls...enjoy urself...if ur in a gang or group ur a lowlife loser....sorry
Jill

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you must have gotten slapped around by one of the clubs. lol
When the members slap it's with a limp wrist.
Watcher

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 14, 2012
 
wasnt the guy that got shot and killed upstairs from the leader of men clubhouse the VP of a biker club?

wonder if theres going to be a follow up shooting.

biker war....
Joe Suzuki

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 15, 2012
 
I don't like Iron Wings. I prefer hot and sassy.
impalistic

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watcher wrote:
wasnt the guy that got shot and killed upstairs from the leader of men clubhouse the VP of a biker club?
wonder if theres going to be a follow up shooting.
biker war....
big Mike was a founder no follow up shootings after yesterday's tragic loss. No relation but two good men are gone .
Jill

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

impalistic wrote:
<quoted text>big Mike was a founder no follow up shootings after yesterday's tragic loss. No relation but two good men are gone .
Since when is a dirtbag defined as a "good man"?
hello

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 17, 2012
 
i dont believe it was, ever. youre just a sadistic, delusional, uneducated bitch :)
jojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

yes,i also lol at alot of these socalled badasses that get tattoos wear leather and pick fights with people at certain taverns.it's sad that they can get drunk and be on the road all the time. i wish i could kill certain punk bikers by running their ugly 'undesirable asses into a ditch with my truck.this goes out to the scooters bar dicks who gang up on people just because they can't fight one on one....they were losers growing up on the eastside,now they are drunks on the road every weekend....a lot of them are latent homosexuals who dress in leather and hang out together to pretend thy are tough, but i know what they really are
biker

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

jojo wrote:
yes,i also lol at alot of these socalled badasses that get tattoos wear leather and pick fights with people at certain taverns.it's sad that they can get drunk and be on the road all the time. i wish i could kill certain punk bikers by running their ugly 'undesirable asses into a ditch with my truck.this goes out to the scooters bar dicks who gang up on people just because they can't fight one on one....they were losers growing up on the eastside,now they are drunks on the road every weekend....a lot of them are latent homosexuals who dress in leather and hang out together to pretend thy are tough, but i know what they really are
wow Jo Jo , sounds like these guys turned you down. don't worry there's still guys out there that like fatties

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 min Bill OReilly 51,275
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 12 min eastside eddy 5
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 19 min Caughey Cathy 963
Holder states 49% of black men are arrested at ... 1 hr East Side Elway 5
Income Redistribution 101 1 hr Knuckles Mcskullc... 8
amy bella back at it 2 hr Tally 3
What would happen if Erie Topix writers were al... 2 hr Nemesis 27
Debate: Ferguson - Erie, PA 2 hr Fat Saul Da Jew 39
Regis T. Sabol 9 hr Tiny Tim 75

Search the Erie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••