United States

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Another shooting. Multiple shots fired. Another young life taken. MLK area
al sharpton

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Bullet wrote:
Another shooting. Multiple shots fired. Another young life taken. MLK area
Not surprised! Need to burn that area down! Make a new landfill!
MrsCuldesac

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Probably about Drugs!
yea

Abbeville, LA

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Nah....not in abbeville...,shocking!!!!
Warville

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Stfu
Warville

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2012
al sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised! Need to burn that area down! Make a new landfill!
we should burn u
support

Abbeville, LA

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Really make a landfill!!! How about make the Concord a landfill theres more fights there than anywhere.. probably murders to and just set on fire.... point is it happens everywhere not just one part of town...
support

Abbeville, LA

#8 Jul 6, 2012
Warville don't get on their level we are always above them.... thats probably someone who tan everyday to have the color of the people in that area where the shooting happened.... you will be just as ignorant as they are being by stooping down to they level...
Warville

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 6, 2012
support wrote:
Warville don't get on their level we are always above them.... thats probably someone who tan everyday to have the color of the people in that area where the shooting happened.... you will be just as ignorant as they are being by stooping down to they level...
you are so right but that shit just pisses me off!!! They dont shit bout living the type of life we live!! They can hide behind a fake name and add negative stuff but if its a female, she jocked out on black men of his statue and if its a male, all he want for christmas is to be DOWN lol and F it BURN the whole world cause its effed up everywhere
I Know

Lafayette, LA

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Abbeville needs to be patrol by the State Police. Local police can't do the job.
Warville

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 6, 2012
MrsCuldesac wrote:
Probably about Drugs!
Why??????? Cause he was black????
Shawon Williams

Katy, TX

#12 Jul 6, 2012
ummm excuse me im from abbeville...and what make you think that it should be burned down and made into a land field. regardless of what the news may say there are some GREAT people in abbeville. so before you open your mouth with some BS like that check yourself!
Stop the killing

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2012
I just heard the news about the killing this morning when I clicked on Facebook. This saddens my heart because I know of this young man. No, not personally, but I know his relatives! First of all, why does Abbeville have to be called "Warville". That is a label, a label that means violence!!!! I love my city where I grew up, but I would never refer to it as Warville. We need to realize that if the violence doesnt stop...dont get mad when someone else is raising your child, dont ask GOD why my child, family member is headed down the wrong path. I am sick of it!!!! The majority of my elderly family members still reside in Abbeville and it frightens me everyday thinking of the things that happen in those streets. Stop hanging in the streets. Give it up, then maybe the people that talk down on Abbeville will see that we can change, that we are not all animals. You say they dont care about what happens on certain sides of town in Abbeville, Hell...you dont care either!!! Trash, violence, loud music, disrespectful young people....Why would the police care!!!!! We are choosing to live this way!!!!! I pray for the family of this young man, I dont know what happened and yes things happen everywhere, to good and bad people. But damn, dont you want better for yourselves and your family. I am a 40 year old woman and when I'm home and I walk down the sidewalk, Im getting hit on by young men that are my 16 yrs old. Respect have completely gone out the door! I know a lot of people in Abbeville and I am praying for my city, but we got to want to do better for ourselves!!!!WAKE UP!
al sharpton

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Shawon Williams wrote:
ummm excuse me im from abbeville...and what make you think that it should be burned down and made into a land field. regardless of what the news may say there are some GREAT people in abbeville. so before you open your mouth with some BS like that check yourself!
had good people in Abbeville! The good ones either died or moved!
support

Abbeville, LA

#15 Jul 6, 2012
I Know wrote:
Abbeville needs to be patrol by the State Police. Local police can't do the job.

You are right, as much as i like Tony in office he can use the help and good officers he walked in on lazy officers that dont care about the city bc none of them but maybe four actually live in the city.... theres former officers in the crazy house, a former officer that talked to people stupid, and one that would just unload his gun anywhere...
al sharpton

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Warville wrote:
<quoted text>you are so right but that shit just pisses me off!!! They dont shit bout living the type of life we live!! They can hide behind a fake name and add negative stuff but if its a female, she jocked out on black men of his statue and if its a male, all he want for christmas is to be DOWN lol and F it BURN the whole world cause its effed up everywhere
what? The life of a crackhead or a wanna be thug? I'm sitting back and watching abbeville kill itself!
support

Abbeville, LA

#17 Jul 6, 2012
Stop the killing wrote:
I just heard the news about the killing this morning when I clicked on Facebook. This saddens my heart because I know of this young man. No, not personally, but I know his relatives! First of all, why does Abbeville have to be called "Warville". That is a label, a label that means violence!!!! I love my city where I grew up, but I would never refer to it as Warville. We need to realize that if the violence doesnt stop...dont get mad when someone else is raising your child, dont ask GOD why my child, family member is headed down the wrong path. I am sick of it!!!! The majority of my elderly family members still reside in Abbeville and it frightens me everyday thinking of the things that happen in those streets. Stop hanging in the streets. Give it up, then maybe the people that talk down on Abbeville will see that we can change, that we are not all animals. You say they dont care about what happens on certain sides of town in Abbeville, Hell...you dont care either!!! Trash, violence, loud music, disrespectful young people....Why would the police care!!!!! We are choosing to live this way!!!!! I pray for the family of this young man, I dont know what happened and yes things happen everywhere, to good and bad people. But damn, dont you want better for yourselves and your family. I am a 40 year old woman and when I'm home and I walk down the sidewalk, Im getting hit on by young men that are my 16 yrs old. Respect have completely gone out the door! I know a lot of people in Abbeville and I am praying for my city, but we got to want to do better for ourselves!!!!WAKE UP!
Train up a child the way you want them to go..... you are right Warville is a label... we dont need to label ourselves bc they have already did that for us.
support

Abbeville, LA

#18 Jul 6, 2012
al sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>
what? The life of a crackhead or a wanna be thug? I'm sitting back and watching abbeville kill itself!
Why?? Because you are not man enough to do anything about it.. join the police department, or maybe you a crackhead undercover....
al sharpton

Euless, TX

#19 Jul 6, 2012
support wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? Because you are not man enough to do anything about it.. join the police department, or maybe you a crackhead undercover....
shit! You got me! I'm a undercover crackhead! Lmmfao
hmmmmmm

Abbeville, LA

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Makes me wonder if a few here posting do drugs......probably buys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court of Public Opinion part 2 23 min Koo Vee Yawn 30
Anthony Fontana sends mean letter to Simone Cha... (Jun '11) 16 hr Mysterymix 18
2015 Sheriffs Race (Jan '14) Fri weneedchange 771
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Dec 17 Wondering 20
Billie hebert Erath Dec 11 playa 5
Billie hebert Dec 7 little boy pep 1
Erath Gossup Slacking (Apr '10) Dec 7 little boy pep 128
Erath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erath