e-mail me Natt!!!!!!!!!! Its bethyboo85@yahoo.com
regina

Cuauhtémoc, Mexico

#65 Nov 23, 2008
nat i love you a lot!
Hannah

Everett, WA

#66 Jan 25, 2009
Hay Nat I really think youre cool and all but I'm not like those other girls that like fall all over U and stuff.Anyway I was wondering if U would like to come over some time?I know that sounds crazy but I really think if U don't Have a girlfriend ther's this girl she is a tomb boy and her name is Lannora and she really thinks youre cool and trust me any other guy that she likes so BYBY. Oh and P.s I'm not that other Hannah
nicole

Southampton, PA

#67 Jan 28, 2009
look if anybody knows natts address share it. you know his home where he lives. look, if you realy know then share. dont just try to get the attention..like i know natts e-mail so ill share it... its chickmagnet@verizon.net ..i e-mailed him alot and he responded but it taikes a long time to get a e-mail back response....have fun!
nicole

Southampton, PA

#68 Feb 1, 2009
I love nat wolf and i think he has a great talent and is very good at the piano and singing....and hey,,,,everyones knows that imgay@yahoo.com is inaproprite.....you should be a shamed .....and i think its mean.,......i bet all of you who make fun of stars are just upset because you could never do what he or she can.....now its ok not 2 like some one but to make fun of and critisize of this persons talent thats another.....you dont like someone then shut up and move on ...dont keep going on and on about it 'cause if you ask me its sort'a pathetic and in a way your the no talent loser when you say thatabout someone else...just stop making fun of nat already!!.seriously...its not funny..its just pathetic.....!!!!!
nicole

Southampton, PA

#69 Feb 1, 2009
Nat im the kind of girl who likes you for who you are...i did not like you because your cute..i liked you because you are so talented and your music is true...i think your a great guy and mabey if you dont have a girlfriend you can come over and hangout sometime.....im not giving my personal info out because who knows whos watching...could be a kid prediter or a stalker...so anyway ......we will see i guess...=]...
yasmin

Newark, NJ

#70 Feb 23, 2009
its 119843224 i swear because i know a cousin who knows him
midori

San Jose, CA

#71 Mar 30, 2009
I love you so much natt wolf. crazy car is my favorite song ever.
someone

Bristow, VA

#72 Apr 26, 2009
kim wrote:
my E-mail is Imgay@yahoo.com
Nat Wolf
New Hampton, NY Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#16 Dec 28, 2007
that's really mean u know
rose

United States

#73 Jun 24, 2009
hi i think u r a little cute my email is rose.werden@gmail.com
rosemary

Bellevue, WA

#74 Aug 27, 2010
i looooooove alex wolf i hope i could sing with u guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Oct 1 Smiley123 7
Exeter mobile home fire deemed suspicious Aug '14 mr truth 1
fun Aug '14 teajay 1
What are they building at Rt 108 @ 85? Aug '14 jake 2
New school for Newmarket RIP (Oct '11) Aug '14 dave 5
Woman who drives the VW and has a vanity plate. (Oct '09) Aug '14 Franklin Hart 20
Driver stops to help ducklings, gets $100 ticket Jul '14 TALLYHO 8541 5

Epping News Video

Epping Dating
Find my Match

Epping Jobs

Epping People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Epping News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Epping

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]