Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

Judged:

clear this up for me wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean a 'leg going to Florida'.. was this an old rumor or just stuff past down thru the years.... is Tammy Not buried up on Upper Sandlick? Under a van???
There was a couple named Joe & Patty Fox used to live beside them at the time it all went down in Stanaford. Joe died later years... Patty is Patty Miller now... had couple boys and a daughter... anyone knnow where she is and what she has to say about it???
Patty fox is now Patty Norris and she lives on Johnstown Road in Beckley.
limitedtime

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

concerned wrote:
i have been reading all these post for quite some time. while i had heard the stories of gene. and his return to the mountain... i never knew that any of them was hooked on pills ect. Im really really concerned for their MOTHER she is very very old and in frail health and according to Cathy she supposedly 'falls' all the time & is badly bruised ect. When asked why she dont go to the hospital for stiches i get answered that she wont go.
Is it possible that one of them is doing something to her. Is she safe there. Should ADULT SERVICES be Called Just To Check On her Welfre? Since reading all these posts Ive been watching them a lot to see if I could tell if any of this stuff about them was true & I have noticed that the one named Ronnie in the white little truck-- he has to be on something. He drives crazy everyday and at all hours. He is screaming in his truck so I assume he is on a cell phone but not sure. I know he stays there a lot with his mom- is it possible that someone is hurting the mom? It wouldnt be the first time kids do this to elderly parents and add pills to the mix and ...?'
If you guys know this family & are related maybe you could decide if Adult Services should be called JUST TO CHECK ON HER & SEE IF SHE IS OK.
I know Sandy had came in but that girl aint nothing but a snobby bit**. I was gonna try talking to her but she thinks her crap dont stink.
Anyhow, Someone should call Adult Services if for no other reason then because there is like 20 dogs and cats in that house and that cant be sanitary. But the MOM is Very Elderly and I heard she is bruised and has open wounds a lot. At first I didnt think much of it but with all this stuff..........
heard from reliable source that his mom is basically on deaths door now, I guess if she did know anything she's taking it to the grave with her too.
Good Old Sandy will be in control of everything on the mountain any day now so the truth will die. Gene got everything he's gonna get the rest of them will all be without. Aint life funny. Sandy probably knows enough since dad trusted her with everything including mom. sad.
upper sandlick

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

limitedtime wrote:
<quoted text>
heard from reliable source that his mom is basically on deaths door now, I guess if she did know anything she's taking it to the grave with her too.
Good Old Sandy will be in control of everything on the mountain any day now so the truth will die. Gene got everything he's gonna get the rest of them will all be without. Aint life funny. Sandy probably knows enough since dad trusted her with everything including mom. sad.
She has had a hard & long life. Prayers for her & her family.
question

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beckley-wv/TL...

is this the same people?
RIP Mrs Daniel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Judged:

died 3-9-11
brian daniel

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Judged:

crystal daniel grant wrote:
i am gene daniels niece by blood only i have known for 20 years gene murdered tammy because my father roger daniel helped dispose of her body they are all crazy and for years my father would say he should have known better to shoot her with a 22 if they would have arrested him another man would still be alive and let me ask you a question why would gene never file for divorce if tammy simply walked away and yes he is driving a new truck but not from working after tammys mother got a death certificate gene received 50,000 dollars from tammys astate that a uncle had left her i have worked for years with detective tanner trying to find tammys body she is still on sandlick mt. and genes family knows this and my father helped get rid of her they will never find her because the whole mt. is owned by the daniels i hope gene roger and the rest of those freaks rot in hell for putting tammys mother threw a life of hell she is a better women than me cause if it was my daughter i would kill him slowly
crystal there is no proof whatsoever that pawpaw was involved in that. and to the rest of you, go and tell it to the crazy daniels faces. u believe their guilty well start finding the evidence. until then, this whole post is slander to my families name.
wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

The grave is near Fitzpatrick park
wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Judged:

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>
then when the cops were up there last year searching Cathys property they were only feet from it because right past Cathys is a sister then their mom then Gene then another sister then the graveyard.......... wonder why the cops didnt go there?
I think they need to go back and put the pressure on Cathy. Or better yet, Cathy's son- he hates his mom anyhow and so does her husband Tom. They;ll talk to get rid of Cathy & Gene
The grave is near Fitzpatrick park....not on the mntn.........
interesting

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
The grave is near Fitzpatrick park....not on the mntn.........
and you know this for a fact then how do we get there, is it a grave yard or unmarked grave or? where do we start digging. Lets get this solved.Time for a proper burial
Dum Duh Dum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know this for a fact then how do we get there, is it a grave yard or unmarked grave or? where do we start digging. Lets get this solved.Time for a proper burial
GRAVEYARD
ass kicker

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

no your all retarted she was chopped up and fed to the rottweilers she was shit out years ago sad but true very true
sandra daniel faggart

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

mrs sandy -- Sandra (Daniel) Faggart the sister in charge of HER FATHERS ESTATE- came in town from SC Friday and had the sheriffs department serve papers on her 'Brother'- the youngest of the bunch, the one who LIVED WITH HIS MOM BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CARED ENOUGH TO... he lived there and made sure she was taken care of.. well, Mrs Sandy came in and had him THROWN OUT with out warning. She told the sheriffs office he was living in his dead moms house - she forgot the part that he paid mother cash money.That he had been living there for 6 years. She knows that he paid cash and that's why she knew he didn't have proof. She put the dogs outside to fend for their selves. Only one dog belong to the brother. She lied to the family about everything & FOR WHAT MRS SANDRA??? TO GET Whats left of the estate after you dwindled it down to nothing. Its all on file and public record at the courthouse. But worse- your MOTHER TRUSTED YOU TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT. You KNEW SHE WOULDN'T WANT YOU DOING WHAT YOU DID!!!((RIP Mary))
1 post removed
upper sandlick lookout

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

sandy is in South Carolina. She only comes back here to deal with the MONEY part I mean the financial part of anything that has to do with her mom & dad Both now deceased so now SANDY RUNS THE MOUNTAIN.. upper sandlick look out- you'll loose your shirt now.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbia-sc/T...
wheres ronnie

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

where is ronnie at NOW? is he still on the mountain somewhere? any info?
Signed: Just a Friend.
just crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

cathy shut your druf sddict pill headed mouth i speak to norma regularly and i wouldnt take one dime to put any of u slime behind bsrs and yes i have a grudge against my father i watched him beat my mother for years and personally heard him say gene shouldnt of killed her with a 22 then turned right around and said she deserved it and want about you having a preachers son drug to death behind a truck you were in and me and tanner keep in touch reguluarly and furthermore do u see me hidin my name u gene ronnie all no where i live but i dont back down to murderers so come to my house anytime i will treat yall with the same hospitality yall gave tammy
crystal the best part of u ur daddy wiped off with a sock everything u do is for money u talk 2 tanner like I talk to super man. But I think u r crazey enough to believe that u really do talk 2 tanner. U can't go on the mtn because ur daddy hates u 4 breakin n his house n stealin him blind. How do u even post this garbage
Haha he a user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
both ronnie & gene live up on sandlick & in the mines
Gene has a really nice place there & couple vehicles & money etc.
Ronnie put a place up a dirt rd there back behind Timmys, cant see it from the road so cant tell you what it looks like but if anything like Genes its nice.
The mom has the same number she always had- in phone book- call them, sure either one of them would like a blast from their past- as far as I know they are both single, they work at ICG last I heard (about 3 weeks ago)
RONNIE THE BIGGEST PLAYER AROUND BELIEVE ME SEEN HIM IN ACTION HE LOVES MARRIED WOMEN HE KNOW THEN THEY CAN'T CATCH HIM AND MANDY THATS HIS MAIN LOVE SHE WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE LOVER THE WOMEN HE MESSING YOU ALL ARE SO STUPID MANDY HAS EVERYTHING YOU BETTER BE GETTING CHECK
Rose

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Where is the other sister?? Mary Alice she was so beautiful!
Upper Sandlick questions

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

i am gene daniels niece by blood only i have known for 20 years gene murdered tammy because my father roger daniel helped dispose of her body they are all crazy and for years my father would say he should have known better .......... rest of those freaks rot in hell for putting tammys mother threw a life of hell she is a better women than me cause if it was my daughter i would kill him slowly
Who died up on Upper Sandlick last night? Heard it was suicide. Trying to find out if it was someone I think .... Im afraid to really find out... Any family been notified yet? Who has his dog - a pit bull? Any Info?
RONNIE OR GENE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

WHO DIED? Ronnie or Gene?
pill billys

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

RONNIE OR GENE wrote:
WHO DIED? Ronnie or Gene?
they aint dead, maybe out of pills, but not dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Entry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min bacon hater 56,938
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 13 hr Johnny 183
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Mon day all freekin d... 3,943
Virginia company may build veterans transition ... (Jan '14) Aug 24 Melisa Thomas 2
munchies and happy camper owners Jul '14 Mountain Man 4
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
M mcnichols May '14 Guru 1

Search the Entry Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Entry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Entry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE