L.A. Homeless Count Gets Off to Morbid Start: Dead Guy Found Outside Criminal Court

Jan 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LA Weekly

Ever wondered how many bums live in Los Angeles County? But what was going to be a noble, photo-oppy start off the blocks in the San Gabriel Valley and East L.A. tonight was somewhat rained upon this morning when law enforcement officers discovered the lifeless body of a male transient in the center of town.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2011
Horrible

Modesto, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Our government must help these poor homeless people! They need apartments and homes to live in!!
purple pickle

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
One down... Several thousand more to count.
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#3 Jan 27, 2011
We need homes and more government funding.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Attention Bleeding Hearts!!!!!! A majority of the hobos ,bums, and scum of society are "homeless" by choice. They chose to quit work,leave(or run) from their families and help offered from organizations that try to help them. NEVER give a street person money. You are only falling into their sad made up story to enable them to buy liquid food . If you feel a need to help,pick a mission and send the money there. The real truly homeless people down on their luck can find food,safe shelter, a bath,clean clothes,and help at the shelters if they really want to get back on their feet. No, it's not the Hilton but it beats living on the street. Providing apartments would be supporting the bum's lifestyle of unsocial behavior,drinking, and wallowing around with whoever they meet on the street. Taxpayers are fed up with the government public housing where we pay people not to work and give them food coupons and sit on their butts drinking,drugging,smoking,spit ting out babies,at our expense. The dog of society has too many ticks and fleas. It's time to give it relief from the parasites.
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
Attention Bleeding Hearts!!!!!! A majority of the hobos ,bums, and scum of society are "homeless" by choice. They chose to quit work,leave(or run) from their families and help offered from organizations that try to help them. NEVER give a street person money. You are only falling into their sad made up story to enable them to buy liquid food . If you feel a need to help,pick a mission and send the money there. The real truly homeless people down on their luck can find food,safe shelter, a bath,clean clothes,and help at the shelters if they really want to get back on their feet. No, it's not the Hilton but it beats living on the street. Providing apartments would be supporting the bum's lifestyle of unsocial behavior,drinking, and wallowing around with whoever they meet on the street. Taxpayers are fed up with the government public housing where we pay people not to work and give them food coupons and sit on their butts drinking,drugging,smoking,spit ting out babies,at our expense. The dog of society has too many ticks and fleas. It's time to give it relief from the parasites.
We are never "homeless by choice" moron! Have you ever tried living on the street yourself? We need help, not clueless idiots like you, trying to make things worse for us than they already are.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Homeless Guy wrote:
<quoted text> We are never "homeless by choice" moron! Have you ever tried living on the street yourself? We need help, not clueless idiots like you, trying to make things worse for us than they already are.
And you have a computer setup in your tent?? Really.... Is mission living so bad that you risk getting killed for your bottle of Ripple?
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> And you have a computer setup in your tent?? Really.... Is mission living so bad that you risk getting killed for your bottle of Ripple?
I'm living in my van, fool! You never heard of a thing called WiFi?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Encino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min anonymous reader 27,109
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 200,669
Baldwin Park City Attorney Robert Tafoya Loses ... 1 hr Zookeeper 2
Glendora foreclosure list (Jul '12) 2 hr Publics 68
Baldwin Park Youth Soccer League Questionable 3 hr Dear Clueless 4
Ebola and ISIS perfect match 4 hr AirMailers 2
California housing bubble 2014 4 hr little bubbles 1
•••

Encino News Video

•••
Encino Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Encino Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Encino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Encino News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Encino
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••