The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 331)

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheRealQuestionI s

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>

And for the record, any way you slice it, "whites" receive more money, entitlements, welfare, handouts (whatever you want to call it) from that $51.7 billion than blacks. So you can take this lame arse conversation of yours and go and bore somebody else with it clown.
And for the record, this is exactly the response I was expecting from you. It is typical, because you do not see 40 percent of blacks draining the system as a problem It is a huge problem, and one that must be dealt with eventually.

You simply do not understand percentages and averages of the utilization rates of welfare among the different races, it's like talking to a wall. Again, extremely typical.
TheRealQuestionI s

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth only hurts one person, YOU! I can obliterate your Mississippi Delta rhetoric with extreme ease, but why bother? You are a total dumb arse and you are content to be that way.
And p.s. America does not owe you a thing. Not one red cent. Stop whining and make your own away. Instead of excuses to fail how about reasons to succeed? On your own merits, not the taxpayer dime.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care that there are a higher "percentage" of blacks on welfare than whites. And I certainly don't care that "totally" there are more whites draining the system than there are blacks. If you knew any damn thing, you would know that spending for low-income social programs is much, much less than spending on corporate welfare programs. Corporate welfare programs=$167 Billion, while spending on Social programs=$51.7 billion.
And for the record, any way you slice it, "whites" receive more money, entitlements, welfare, handouts (whatever you want to call it) from that $51.7 billion than blacks. So you can take this lame arse conversation of yours and go and bore somebody else with it clown.
Just because you know nothing about comparison and analytical math, is no reason to deny a response to the question. Corporate Welfare, as you put it, has nothing to do with what you were asked. Any way you slice it, if the percentage of Blacks on welfare, was reduced to the same percentage as whites, we would all be better off.

Now, why are there so many more Blacks, on welfare, than whites, as a percentage of each race? Your refusal to answer, makes my point all too clear. In order to solve a problem, you gather the data, look at what is out of line, then attack those issues. Try to answer without placing blame.
American

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you know nothing about comparison and analytical math, is no reason to deny a response to the question. Corporate Welfare, as you put it, has nothing to do with what you were asked. Any way you slice it, if the percentage of Blacks on welfare, was reduced to the same percentage as whites, we would all be better off.
Now, why are there so many more Blacks, on welfare, than whites, as a percentage of each race? Your refusal to answer, makes my point all too clear. In order to solve a problem, you gather the data, look at what is out of line, then attack those issues. Try to answer without placing blame.
Perhaps he does not feel compelled to search for reasons or excuses to justify or fuel his hatred. Maybe he simply finds your compulsion to do this very thing distasteful, and unworthy of an intelligent answer that you would not comprehend anyway. Have you considered this? Just trying to help you out, pal.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care that there are a higher "percentage" of blacks on welfare than whites. And I certainly don't care that "totally" there are more whites draining the system than there are blacks. If you knew any damn thing, you would know that spending for low-income social programs is much, much less than spending on corporate welfare programs. Corporate welfare programs=$167 Billion, while spending on Social programs=$51.7 billion.
Spoken like a dumb azz democrap there are more white people than blacks,would you like some hope and change?
Animal Control

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

don't feed the Chimps!
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

TheRealQuestionIs wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, this is exactly the response I was expecting from you. It is typical, because you do not see 40 percent of blacks draining the system as a problem It is a huge problem, and one that must be dealt with eventually.
You simply do not understand percentages and averages of the utilization rates of welfare among the different races, it's like talking to a wall. Again, extremely typical.
All that welfare spending is nothing compared to the foreign aid and perks the government parasites receive.

How come people aren't complaining about that? Start cutting at the top.

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Sadly yes this is true. when me and my moved from our old house into our new home my senior yr of HS we were fooled by the Big Beautiful nice Town houses inside in out nd nice neighborhood in the winter time until summer time hit gun shoots were common everyday fight mostly looked like riots being scared to make new friends or walk outside yet alone sit on the front porch killings left to right and hearing police kick in ppl houses next door for selling drugs hearing a gun soo close to ear...is somthing ill never forget now since im a adult i look for nice homes and make sure to ask about the area

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

You ppl are soo ignorant its white and blacks that are ruining our neighborhoods and places to go half fun and enjoy ...smh at the colorado Theatre killings soo sad :'(
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

kexmixamor wrote:
You ppl are soo ignorant its white and blacks that are ruining our neighborhoods and places to go half fun and enjoy ...smh at the colorado Theatre killings soo sad :'(
I can see by your writings your an un-educated w!gger,now on a hot day like this why don't you have a cold glass of stfu bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Ps.you might be a beaner

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

They all have one thing in common, And we all know what that is, Don't we?
TheRealQuestionI s

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

kexmixamor wrote:
I do not condone the murder of anyone, its sickening that it happens anywhere, but keep it in context. 3 times that many died on the streets of Chicago last week, black on black/black on other races in violence. Look at the stats for Jackson as well. It is predominantly blacks committing the crimes, and for some reason it is now 'wrong' to point this out. Something has got to change. And fast.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Amanda two wrote:
They all have one thing in common, And we all know what that is, Don't we?
You are so correct it reminds me of a song by Edgar Winter (Free Ride)bwwwwwwwwwa
American

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a dumb azz democrap there are more white people than blacks,would you like some hope and change?
democrap? What a dimwit. LMAO! If nothing else, you teabaggers are funny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting with you!!
I see you keep posting from different zoo's in other cities how are they treating you in the ape house Hmmmmmmm!bwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo uncle tommy,ware be dat wigger wat disses yall? Ahs aint seed him. does yall tink he bes a victim of a drive by?
Thanks for your added useless, unintelligible rhetoric King trout! It's soooo needed....
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your added useless, unintelligible rhetoric King trout! It's soooo needed....
I'm very sure you understand that type of ghetto talk or beating of the drums that makes you feel right @ home just like swinging from that tire swing in your cage @ the zoo or your native aperican country,weren't you formerly known as kunta coonta.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
tommy,ahs dun sees yall bees in nashville now. is yall tryin out fo de grand ole oprey ans make out wif all dem country byatches?
I love that this computer misleads you KingDufus....I'm nowhere near Nashville...lol
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that this computer misleads you KingDufus....I'm nowhere near Nashville...lol
But we no your @ the zoo bwwwwwwwwwwwwa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>But we no your @ the zoo bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
You too! As a matter of fact, you're in the cage right across from me with KingTrout, his UTTERLY stupid creation, Shyteak Dwizwhatever, Heat Sucker, and that Demoness, fork-tongued, serpent, Faith! Yaay! We're all one big happy family!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Emeryville News Video

•••
•••

Emeryville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Emeryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••