The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8267 Jul 25, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care that there are a higher "percentage" of blacks on welfare than whites. And I certainly don't care that "totally" there are more whites draining the system than there are blacks. If you knew any damn thing, you would know that spending for low-income social programs is much, much less than spending on corporate welfare programs. Corporate welfare programs=$167 Billion, while spending on Social programs=$51.7 billion.
And for the record, any way you slice it, "whites" receive more money, entitlements, welfare, handouts (whatever you want to call it) from that $51.7 billion than blacks. So you can take this lame arse conversation of yours and go and bore somebody else with it clown.
Spoken like a dumb azz democrap there are more white people than blacks,would you like some hope and change?
Animal Control

Irving, TX

#8268 Jul 25, 2012
don't feed the Chimps!
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#8269 Jul 25, 2012
TheRealQuestionIs wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, this is exactly the response I was expecting from you. It is typical, because you do not see 40 percent of blacks draining the system as a problem It is a huge problem, and one that must be dealt with eventually.
You simply do not understand percentages and averages of the utilization rates of welfare among the different races, it's like talking to a wall. Again, extremely typical.
All that welfare spending is nothing compared to the foreign aid and perks the government parasites receive.

How come people aren't complaining about that? Start cutting at the top.

Since: Jul 12

El Monte, CA

#8272 Jul 25, 2012
Sadly yes this is true. when me and my moved from our old house into our new home my senior yr of HS we were fooled by the Big Beautiful nice Town houses inside in out nd nice neighborhood in the winter time until summer time hit gun shoots were common everyday fight mostly looked like riots being scared to make new friends or walk outside yet alone sit on the front porch killings left to right and hearing police kick in ppl houses next door for selling drugs hearing a gun soo close to ear...is somthing ill never forget now since im a adult i look for nice homes and make sure to ask about the area

Since: Jul 12

El Monte, CA

#8274 Jul 25, 2012
You ppl are soo ignorant its white and blacks that are ruining our neighborhoods and places to go half fun and enjoy ...smh at the colorado Theatre killings soo sad :'(
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8275 Jul 25, 2012
kexmixamor wrote:
You ppl are soo ignorant its white and blacks that are ruining our neighborhoods and places to go half fun and enjoy ...smh at the colorado Theatre killings soo sad :'(
I can see by your writings your an un-educated w!gger,now on a hot day like this why don't you have a cold glass of stfu bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa Ps.you might be a beaner

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#8276 Jul 25, 2012
They all have one thing in common, And we all know what that is, Don't we?
TheRealQuestionI s

Indianola, MS

#8277 Jul 25, 2012
kexmixamor wrote:
I do not condone the murder of anyone, its sickening that it happens anywhere, but keep it in context. 3 times that many died on the streets of Chicago last week, black on black/black on other races in violence. Look at the stats for Jackson as well. It is predominantly blacks committing the crimes, and for some reason it is now 'wrong' to point this out. Something has got to change. And fast.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8278 Jul 25, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
They all have one thing in common, And we all know what that is, Don't we?
You are so correct it reminds me of a song by Edgar Winter (Free Ride)bwwwwwwwwwa
American

Garden City, MO

#8280 Jul 25, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a dumb azz democrap there are more white people than blacks,would you like some hope and change?
democrap? What a dimwit. LMAO! If nothing else, you teabaggers are funny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8282 Jul 26, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting with you!!
I see you keep posting from different zoo's in other cities how are they treating you in the ape house Hmmmmmmm!bwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8285 Jul 26, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo uncle tommy,ware be dat wigger wat disses yall? Ahs aint seed him. does yall tink he bes a victim of a drive by?
Thanks for your added useless, unintelligible rhetoric King trout! It's soooo needed....
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8286 Jul 26, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your added useless, unintelligible rhetoric King trout! It's soooo needed....
I'm very sure you understand that type of ghetto talk or beating of the drums that makes you feel right @ home just like swinging from that tire swing in your cage @ the zoo or your native aperican country,weren't you formerly known as kunta coonta.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa

United States

#8288 Jul 26, 2012
<quoted text>
tommy,ahs dun sees yall bees in nashville now. is yall tryin out fo de grand ole oprey ans make out wif all dem country byatches?
I love that this computer misleads you KingDufus....I'm nowhere near Nashville...lol
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8292 Jul 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that this computer misleads you KingDufus....I'm nowhere near Nashville...lol
But we no your @ the zoo bwwwwwwwwwwwwa

Brooklyn, NY

#8293 Jul 27, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>But we no your @ the zoo bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
You too! As a matter of fact, you're in the cage right across from me with KingTrout, his UTTERLY stupid creation, Shyteak Dwizwhatever, Heat Sucker, and that Demoness, fork-tongued, serpent, Faith! Yaay! We're all one big happy family!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8297 Jul 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too! As a matter of fact, you're in the cage right across from me with KingTrout, his UTTERLY stupid creation, Shyteak Dwizwhatever, Heat Sucker, and that Demoness, fork-tongued, serpent, Faith! Yaay! We're all one big happy family!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Yeah and your in the cage with your wife aunt Ester you gorilla face self and your side kick blind melon chittling so stfu dummy.bwwwwwwwwwwwa

Brooklyn, NY

#8298 Jul 27, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and your in the cage with your wife aunt Ester you gorilla face self and your side kick blind melon chittling so stfu dummy.bwwwwwwwwwwwa
My wife?? I thought that was your mom Queen Albino Silverback?? Or maybe that was cousin Billy Bob-illa the gorilla?? I don't know...bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8299 Jul 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife?? I thought that was your mom Queen Albino Silverback?? Or maybe that was cousin Billy Bob-illa the gorilla?? I don't know...bwwwwwwwwwwwa
I can see you now in your cage surrounded by your family of chimps picking fleas off of you and eating them and as you stand up and pound your chest you feel like the king of the jungle,and tell your cousin migalla I said high.bwwwwwwwwwwa Ps.stay off the jungle juice no-pun intended.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#8301 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
uncle tommy, aint yall asshamed to bees listed in new yawk city?bigtime yuckieeeeeeeee iffn yall axe mees. ahs dun reeded dat da mair dere wants to limit de amount of pop in a cup to 16 onces.nex ting dat honkey will cut back on 40 onces of colt ans olde english.
Don't worry liverlips you will still be entitled to 40-acres and a mule,now don't try to run they might square your foot off.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emeryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DUI enforcment planned through new year 3 hr Wilson 18
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 8 hr OMF 87
Thursday Must Reads: OPD Says It Didn't Know Ab... 8 hr WTF? 2
Mayor-elect Schaaf: Now is 'Oakland's time' 8 hr Disgusted with Oa... 1
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... Fri ujinwang3 1
Oakland police protesters smash windows, vandal... Fri Oakland 2
Jill Marie Abbott (Jun '13) Fri friendcoworkerofj... 11

Emeryville News Video

Emeryville Dating
Find my Match