Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: CBS2 51,757

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34070 Jun 5, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well bigmouth, faker is on again talking retarded again
hmmm... in other words you can't answer the questions, right?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#34072 Jun 5, 2012
Cat dog nonsense whatever is it!!! Worry faker smartypants poopoo you COME to away you take. Do then what LIE good you so are talk of it out would what?????

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34073 Jun 5, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
Cat dog nonsense whatever is it!!! Worry faker smartypants poopoo you COME to away you take. Do then what LIE good you so are talk of it out would what?????
Yoda, is that you?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34074 Jun 5, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
Cat dog nonsense whatever is it!!! Worry faker smartypants poopoo you COME to away you take. Do then what LIE good you so are talk of it out would what?????
better cut back on the weed

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#34075 Jun 5, 2012
Merely imitating the grammatical style of another tax payer.
gloria

Carrollton, GA

#34076 Jun 5, 2012
What's next?
Hot Dog

Enfield, IL

#34077 Jun 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda, is that you?
I have came to the conclusion, they all have had one too many!LOL Is there anymore?LOL I don't think it is the grammar, I think it is one too many!LOL

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34078 Jun 5, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I have came to the conclusion, they all have had one too many!LOL Is there anymore?LOL I don't think it is the grammar, I think it is one too many!LOL
I'm sure there are many druggies and drunks posting in Topix threads, but you can't tell if it's that, or if they are just flucked up in the head. I often wonder that when I see some of the things posted on these threads.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34079 Jun 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
<quoted text>better cut back on the weed
Weed is your friend :)

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34080 Jun 5, 2012
Check out this post from another thread, Hot Dog. Is it drugs or just a nutcase? LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV...
Hot Dog

Enfield, IL

#34081 Jun 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
Check out this post from another thread, Hot Dog. Is it drugs or just a nutcase? LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV...
That is the craziest shit I have ever heard!LOL It was very entertaining.LOL So, do you have many conversations with these people? I don't know if I could be good on that site, my deviant behavior would come out!LOL I think one is on drugs, and the other is just nuts! LOL Have you came to a conclusion about them?LOL I needed a good laugh!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34082 Jun 6, 2012
Hot Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the craziest shit I have ever heard!LOL It was very entertaining.LOL So, do you have many conversations with these people? I don't know if I could be good on that site, my deviant behavior would come out!LOL I think one is on drugs, and the other is just nuts! LOL Have you came to a conclusion about them?LOL I needed a good laugh!
I read the intelligent posts, try to ignore the trolls, and post if I want to add something to the non-trolls. Occasionally, I'll throw in a condescending dig, but I won't get into a big argument with the trolls. It's what they want.

As far as drugs or craziness, I just can't tell. Maybe it's both?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#34083 Jun 6, 2012
To me you are troll.
To you I am a troll.
Kinda gets ya to think'n dont it.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the intelligent posts, try to ignore the trolls, and post if I want to add something to the non-trolls. Occasionally, I'll throw in a condescending dig, but I won't get into a big argument with the trolls. It's what they want.
As far as drugs or craziness, I just can't tell. Maybe it's both?

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34084 Jun 6, 2012
CDC wrote:
To me you are troll.
To you I am a troll.
Kinda gets ya to think'n dont it.
<quoted text>
How many licks does it take to get to the chewy center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#34085 Jun 6, 2012
Mr. Owl answered that a long time ago. It is THREE!!
See Chester, I know historical stuff.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
How many licks does it take to get to the chewy center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34086 Jun 6, 2012
CDC wrote:
Mr. Owl answered that a long time ago. It is THREE!!
See Chester, I know historical stuff.
<quoted text>
But but but....the owl didn't use the scientific method and submit his findings for peer review. The disclaimer didn't come until the end. But I did like his answer :)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#34087 Jun 6, 2012
That is all you got? I tell you of specific flaws in the book and all you have is a personal attack. That tells the story
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The book compiles decades of data on the subject. It's not my fault that you can barely read and can't afford a book.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34088 Jun 6, 2012

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34089 Jun 6, 2012
ohoh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hopelessly gay and incapable of knowing the truth about this subject.
Please give it a rest.
We know you are gay,just quit shoving it down our throats.
You are not "normal".
Sorry.
Please stop trying to indoctrinate our children with your sick crap.
Keep it in the closet.
Thank you.
they don't want your nasty little kids... they want you. i would imagine that if you'd stop kneeling in front of them with your mouth open, they'd stop shoving it down your throat.
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#34090 Jun 6, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't want your nasty little kids... they want you. i would imagine that if you'd stop kneeling in front of them with your mouth open, they'd stop shoving it down your throat.
Typical nasty response from another angry gay.
Enjoy your lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Salvi. What was he thinking? 16 hr ComeBackInn 25
News Palatine Man Sentenced for Confiscating, Sellin... (Mar '14) 19 hr cops_look_up_poo_... 3
News School board needs independent thinker 20 hr teachers_are_over... 2
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Sat REVELATION SIX SE... 1,468
#1 Pawn Shop in Chicago area (Oct '12) Sat calvinater 2
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Fri Yikes 907
Review: Massage J J Fri YoungJ 1
More from around the web

Elmhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]