Roxy

Atlanta, GA

#189 Sep 17, 2010
ellijay62 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so bad for you. Such stupidity in such excess tells me that it is not we Southerners who are prejudiced. Without question, you accepted some written piece or, worse yet, the word of some poor idiot who can only regurgitate a statement they heard. You are quintessentially prejudiced - think about it!!!!!!!!!!
Please stay home and vote for Teddy Kennedy and John Kerry. We do not need more stupid people here.
let me start this out by saying that you better be aware when going into Ellijay ga.Not a safe place. if you only knew what is really going on there. these people (kkk) is trying to make this a safe place for you and myself. so say what ever you may about the kkk but i know my son was killed. and no ive never been a racist person but now i no what is really going on and why the kkk is there. to protect you and I.
Roxy

Atlanta, GA

#190 Sep 17, 2010
you better do some checking yourself. ellijay is the hub !!!!!!!!
eevie

Arlington, TX

#191 Oct 10, 2010
Gregg Wolf GD wrote:
<quoted text>You are right and we will be here for a long time to come. If the people would read the Bible correctly they would see the lord says don't mix the tribes. Everyone is listening to the news and think the KKK is just hate on the Blacks. We are for the White Folks and our belefes
Actually, if you would read the bible correctly, the Lord was talking to the tribes of Isreal. Very ironic that you would mention the Lord here, because Jesus himself was Jewish!! If you don't believe in associating with people of different races, then I guess you wouldn't have associated with our "Jewish" Lord, and savior! Just think about it a minute, Jesus is the creator of ALL people. We are all exactly the same with different shades! Sort of like the flowers in a garden:) Why don't we start embracing and living the way Jesus lived. He associated with everyone, no matter what their background was or what they had done wrong. If you don't like the idea of mixtures here on earth, then trust me, you won't be going to heaven because God would never put you in a place that you didn't like, and heaven is going to filled with people of every race, as long as they've accepted God.
Just a thought!

Since: Oct 10

Ball Ground, GA

#192 Oct 12, 2010
Just a comment on the KKK meeting in downtown Ellijay in September. My wife and I have recently moved to Ellijay and plan to retire here. We did not know about the KKK coming here but happened to be going through downtown that morning. We just stopped for a minuted to see what was going on. The KKK were out numbered by the protesters and everyone was outnumbered by the police. I can tell you that there is NOT a KKK headquarters in Ellijay or Gilmer County and all of the KKK members at the meeting were from out of state or from counties far from here. We did not what the KKK here because it just brings bad attention to a community that is stuggleing in the economy like most all areas are. We love living here and would not like to see our community turned into a battleground for radicals.
Jeff Jones

Alachua, FL

#193 Oct 22, 2010
I have read all of your comments and respect all of your views, however, this great country of ours is in need of our help. The illegal invasion coming here is having a huge detrimental effect to our economy and also to our health. TB is rampant in our illegal immigrants (no health checks for illegals) In 2006 every state in the USA, except Wyoming, had huge new cases of TB. GA 504. FL 1,038. Cal 2,781. Texas 1,585. New York 1,274. etc. etc. The Gov. hasn't released the most up to date statistics, but you know they are going to be even higher. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!! Polio, Malaria, Leprosy, Dengue Fever, Hepatitis A.B and C, all of these diseases were almost wiped out but are now are resurging thanks to our useless immigration policies. Nov 2nd is almost here, vote wisely my friends.
Conservative to the Core

Adel, GA

#194 Jan 27, 2011
I support what the klan stands for. African Americans have many organizations that are pro-black such as the naacp. All that the klan does is support pro-white aspects of life. Is that so bad? They're not a group that goes around harassing and beating on black people. They're not anti anything. They're pro-white! Learn the difference.
foxrider

Frostproof, FL

#195 Apr 22, 2011
Hallie wrote:
O.M.G. Is Elligay really the headquarters for the KKK in Georgia?
http://www.georgiaknightriderskkkk.com/ #
Are people of color safe around Elligay folk?
If this is a so called Christian living area that claims to stands firm on the Christian faith...what is HATE still doing there?
If Obama (just because he is of color) is elected will the (few) colored folk that live in this city or the county that the city is in, or even the masses that live in the south be targeted for harrassing or violent crimes because they are not of the lily white color?
Will the Department of Justice have to come there to look deeper at the racism that already exist to an extent in this county if colored folk are targeted?
It's amazing how the more things change the more they stay the same. The south still has great pride in hate.
Do people really think that Jesus Christ will let all hate groups just get away with the hate in their hearts that speaks out of their mouths and show in their hateful actions on judgement day?
Racism is the main reason I never liked Ellijay, GA the place is pretty but the people just take away from the beauty. How can you enjoy a vacation when you see hate. I have seen how whites look at people outside of their race there, they turn their noses up and stare at them in contempt.
WHAT'S YOUR OPINION??
I live in ellijay now....maybe ur the kind of people that take away from ellijay. If u don't like it guess what? You don't have to come back trust me no one here cares. If I were u I would find something better to do than sit on the internet and post shit that I had no idea what I was even talking about
foxrider

Frostproof, FL

#196 Apr 22, 2011
eevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you would read the bible correctly, the Lord was talking to the tribes of Isreal. Very ironic that you would mention the Lord here, because Jesus himself was Jewish!! If you don't believe in associating with people of different races, then I guess you wouldn't have associated with our "Jewish" Lord, and savior! Just think about it a minute, Jesus is the creator of ALL people. We are all exactly the same with different shades! Sort of like the flowers in a garden:) Why don't we start embracing and living the way Jesus lived. He associated with everyone, no matter what their background was or what they had done wrong. If you don't like the idea of mixtures here on earth, then trust me, you won't be going to heaven because God would never put you in a place that you didn't like, and heaven is going to filled with people of every race, as long as they've accepted God.
Just a thought!
I love how when people choose to mix that is ok and fine cause that's what they agree with. But if you don't agree with it and think its wrong tour a awful racist stupid redneck for having beliefs just like they do...god made us all different colors and split us up on different parts of world for a reason. Made us all speak different languages so we couldn't even communicate....but I guess god is just racist redneck to. Like it or not people your not suppost to mix and in ny eyes if u do it your worthless and SICK
Yep

Ellijay, GA

#197 Apr 22, 2011
And you my friend are an ignorant fool!
Aceinthehole

Roswell, GA

#198 Apr 22, 2011
foxrider wrote:
<quoted text> I love how when people choose to mix that is ok and fine cause that's what they agree with. But if you don't agree with it and think its wrong tour a awful racist stupid redneck for having beliefs just like they do...god made us all different colors and split us up on different parts of world for a reason. Made us all speak different languages so we couldn't even communicate....but I guess god is just racist redneck to. Like it or not people your not suppost to mix and in ny eyes if u do it your worthless and SICK
Man, just go fk yourself, you are a complete waste of sperm ...
a beliver

Moss Point, MS

#199 Apr 27, 2011
to this jeff jones how could you hate people.because of there skin color dont you know that god created us to or how do you thank we got here.it is not our dicision.to come here you brought us here on a slave ship.what is your problem you is acting like a school kid.a grown man.it is major problem out here.then to be worry about color.thats is so stupid.for a grown man.what about your family.your kids my god man wake up and get with jesus.what is you going to do when jesus come back.and that is very soon it going to be to late to say sorry.god will not used you with hate in your heart.let me tell a short story.you may not belive me .thats ok i was in a car wreck 35 years agoliving fact did not belive anything my boy friend was driving very fast we had a car wreck i heard the voice of jesus spoke to me told me not to be afraid i seen a light he lift me out the car carry me to the top of the hill he carry me to safety.i am saying this to say i am black he love me to. please stop hating people when you go to bed tonight ask god to forgive you and he will dont suffer before you die i am just doing what god want me to do.thats why he save me. love love love
WHITE MAN

Moss Point, MS

#200 Apr 27, 2011
KKK LEADER GOT MY EYES ON YOU KNOW WHO YOU IS AND WHERE YOU STAY GEORGIA KNIGHT RIDER INPERIAL WIZZARD NEW NATION JEFF JONES JESSIE RODGE SO ON .SET YOU STUPID ASS DOWN BLACK PEOPLE NEVER DID ANY THING TO YOU. WE DID IT TO THEM WE SLAVE THEM WE KILL THEM WE BURN THEIR HOME WE TOOK THEIR LAND.THEY SHOULD BE KKK BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT STUPID.THEY NEVER BURN OUR HOME SET CROSS IN OUR YARD AND BURN THEM .THAT IS EVIL.WHO EVER BEHIND THE KKK.WILL PAY VERY SOON THATS I PROMIS E.GOD WILL PAY JESUS SAY VENGES IS MINE.AND DO NOT FOR GET YOU GOT TO DIE ONE DAY . SIGN A WHITE PERSON
Patrick

White Pine, TN

#201 Apr 28, 2011
Gregg Wolf GD wrote:
<quoted text>You are right and we will be here for a long time to come. If the people would read the Bible correctly they would see the lord says don't mix the tribes. Everyone is listening to the news and think the KKK is just hate on the Blacks. We are for the White Folks and our belefes
If you read the Bible correctly, you'd also know that you were not a member of one of the tribes.
I have a few questions for you as an expert of the Bible:
Do you eat shellfish, by chance? Or believe that men should not be allowed to serve in the military for the first year of their marriage? Do you pay employees daily? Do you own slaves? Do you also offer refuge to other people's runaway slaves? Or that insects have four legs?
lulu black

Moss Point, MS

#202 Apr 28, 2011
jeff jones is a shit head raciest somewhat bitch who is one feet in hell.head of the kkk.he will suffer before he die.god dont like hate.not at all if he had any sence and belive he should know better he have a kid mine.to old to be so stupid.donald trump is a shit head raciest hating on obama.yes he can .smile
john jones

Clifton Park, NY

#203 Apr 28, 2011
wow
john jones

Clifton Park, NY

#204 Apr 28, 2011
I only tuned in to make sure you folks are ok. I know someone from Ellijay. I just got too much information from you.
lizasc

Irmo, SC

#205 Apr 29, 2011
Gregg Wolf GD wrote:
<quoted text>You are right and we will be here for a long time to come. If the people would read the Bible correctly they would see the lord says don't mix the tribes. Everyone is listening to the news and think the KKK is just hate on the Blacks. We are for the White Folks and our belefes
When the tribes were instructed to not mix tribes, he was not referring to race, as all 12 tribes sprouted from the same nation. They were not to leave the tribe where they were assigned, so to speak, in order to support the divine arrangement. Remember, that maintaining organization and following instructions was a huge part of their worship to God. One of the reasons for the establishment of the 12 tribes was to extend pure worship through out the land, in an orderly fashion. Also, what about all the scriptures that support to treat all equally? Many scriptures prove that God accepts all those seeking him, regardless of age, gender, and race. If God accepts his loyal followers, of any race, then who are we to not accept them as our equal? To not do so, we are totally out of touch with what God wants.
lizasc

Irmo, SC

#206 Apr 29, 2011
Conservative to the Core wrote:
I support what the klan stands for. African Americans have many organizations that are pro-black such as the naacp. All that the klan does is support pro-white aspects of life. Is that so bad? They're not a group that goes around harassing and beating on black people. They're not anti anything. They're pro-white! Learn the difference.
But God is not "pro-white", so who are you to assign yourself such supremacy? You are what the scriptures refer to as being ignorant of Gods principles.
lizasc

Irmo, SC

#207 Apr 29, 2011
lulu black wrote:
jeff jones is a shit head raciest somewhat bitch who is one feet in hell.head of the kkk.he will suffer before he die.god dont like hate.not at all if he had any sence and belive he should know better he have a kid mine.to old to be so stupid.donald trump is a shit head raciest hating on obama.yes he can .smile
True, God doesn't "like hate", but he also wouldn't be proud of your use of fowl language and destructive speech to represent His thoughs. That in it self, is just as insulting as those promoting hate.
linda

Moss Point, MS

#208 May 3, 2011
to jeff jones kkk.look what obama did for the united state.now what it was for your safety to your family look mr.we need to stick together right now and not worry about kid games we have to much trouble in the united state now we do;not know what going to happen next.black people.and white fight have to fight together.in the war our sons and dauther brother and sister.husband and father.the same man created white people he created black to i am mix you did it.dont hate black people.we got to fight the war together to stay safe love you i will not hate i want to see jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty beamon (Apr '14) 3 hr Dark Male 10
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 12 hr makankonate 1
Ladies Please Read 12 hr Ga Girl 56 5
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) Wed Harold 11,015
Keeping Bears Out of Trash Cans (Mar '13) Tue Ga Girl 56 32
Black crime in Gilmer Nov 24 Ga Girl 56 12
Community Bank Scandal and Teague Family Nov 23 American Patriot 7

Ellijay News Video

Ellijay Dating
Find my Match

Ellijay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ellijay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ellijay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:37PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts
NFL11:15 AM
Injury roundup: Roddy White (ankle) misses practice
Bleacher Report11:29 AM
Arizona Cardinals vs. Atlanta Falcons Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick