First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ellijayrocks

Alpharetta, GA

#82 May 23, 2012
Mack wrote:
Cute poetry Ellijay Rocks. What point did you prove other than you're a pathetic little moron that can only hide behind some post. I'm not a badazz but don't have to be to beat you down. No warrior here just tired of the people that want to bad mouth our county. As has been said so many times if you don't like our county then get out and take your other topix names with you..
Oh you gonna beat me down Ace ? Tell me where and when , you POS poser ......
Mack

Tuscaloosa, AL

#83 May 23, 2012
Now your true colors are coming out. I'm really afraid "meet me where and when" I'm rocking in my boots. LMFAO. What you gonna do throw rocks at me? Why don't you do as your other post says and don't answer me anymore because I'm really afraid. lAMFAO
Ellijayrocks

Alpharetta, GA

#84 May 23, 2012
Mack wrote:
Now your true colors are coming out. I'm really afraid "meet me where and when" I'm rocking in my boots. LMFAO. What you gonna do throw rocks at me? Why don't you do as your other post says and don't answer me anymore because I'm really afraid. lAMFAO
Yea, that's what I thought ...yea, you a real bigshot here on these forums , insulting folks and spewing hate in all these threads ... but what are you on the street ?....not much obviously ...you know what an Internet tough guy is ?....that is YOU bro ....enjoy your keyboard poser, it's probably all you got ......
Mack

Ellijay, GA

#85 May 23, 2012
No Ellijay Rocks I got your number and love every minute of it. I would be willing to meet you anytime you wanted just don't bring your little sister to to your fighting for you, because I won't hit girls. I'm alot more man on the streets than you want to mess with, punk. I'm not insulting folks just you and enjoying every minute of it. You talk with rocks in your mouth so if you don't want to put up then shut up.
Thoughtful Voter

Ellijay, GA

#86 May 23, 2012
Now I am really convinced that East Town and Mack both, if they are not the same person, have that dreaded homosexual tendency.
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

#87 May 23, 2012
Im telling you, How silly can a person get.
Mack

Tuscaloosa, AL

#88 May 23, 2012
Not the same Thoughtful and we're not the one flying the rainbow flag. But you keep thinking what you want it just shows how ignorant you are. Lmfao
East Town

Alto, GA

#89 May 23, 2012
Mack, Thoughtful wouldnt have survived long in the county back in the day. I think he sit on his daddys lap a little to long.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#90 May 23, 2012
LOL
People fighting On The Internet Is Like Running In The Special Olympics: Even If You Win, You're Still Retarded.

A good heated discussion is one thing but this, I'm getting the pop corn because it's entertaining.
East Town

Dawsonville, GA

#91 May 23, 2012
LOL, I guess im hated by many, I even got a call today from an ex commissioner, He is a friend, But he did tell me...Forums are just a place where people spout thier mouths off...Get a life. I know he is right but it is entertaining.

Since: Sep 11

Ellijay, GA

#92 May 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
I kind of miss kicking around the BOE
Let's hope the voters don't forget the BOE on election day. As far as they are concerned they all do a wonderful job and their Aristocracy is safe.
ProCon1

Ellijay, GA

#93 May 24, 2012
GeorgeShaffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope the voters don't forget the BOE on election day. As far as they are concerned they all do a wonderful job and their Aristocracy is safe.
Amen brother! thanks for the reminder. Hope everyone has registered to run that is going to. Tomorrow is the last day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on tonight on Roy Rd? 2 hr Stuart 1
rusty beamon (Apr '14) 9 hr Dark Male 11
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) Thu Been there done that 11,034
Shut it down Thu Ellijay 1
Blue Ridge Topix crossover to Ellijay Thu Ellijay 1
Stalking case Thu Ellijay 1
515 lanes closed Dec 13 thinkin 2

Ellijay News Video

Ellijay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ellijay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ellijay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ellijay