Native

Ellijay, GA

#42 Apr 28, 2012
The debate won't end because its still Hwy. 5 and you can never change that. There may a new Hwy. 5 or 515 or whatever you want to call it but its just the simple 4lane heading to Atlanta. I only posted on here as I sure Mack probably did just to get your dandruff up and we both won that debate. You're to easy FN and by the way how much gas money did you spend looking all this up. It would have been easier to google it and see that in 1990 they changed it to Old 5 South. I know who Mack is and I bet he is laughing his a$$ off at you. NEXT
TDOT

Cleveland, TN

#43 Apr 28, 2012
turniptown wrote:
Does GDOT have to approve all red-lights?
No sir they do not have to, but they do have to approve all green ones.
JC

Ellijay, GA

#44 Apr 28, 2012
Richard the tourist wrote:
<quoted text>Is Tim-buk-tu on "old" Hwy 5 or is it on the other one?
I've been dying to go to tim buk tu.

P.S. "I love Ego Brain!!"
It's closed

Since: Mar 12

Ellijay, GA

#45 Apr 28, 2012
Native wrote:
The debate won't end because its still Hwy. 5 and you can never change that. There may a new Hwy. 5 or 515 or whatever you want to call it but its just the simple 4lane heading to Atlanta. I only posted on here as I sure Mack probably did just to get your dandruff up and we both won that debate. You're to easy FN and by the way how much gas money did you spend looking all this up. It would have been easier to google it and see that in 1990 they changed it to Old 5 South. I know who Mack is and I bet he is laughing his a$$ off at you. NEXT
Thats funny because it didn't bother me in the least, and it takes a whole lot more than that to ruffle my feathers. I didn't waste any gas to do this because I saw the road sign at Orchard Rd yesterday as I was taking my kids to school, and I drive past the Isiah house every day and see their sign. The rest I googled. You can not win a debate when you are wrong.
Native

Ellijay, GA

#46 Apr 28, 2012
Poor old FN just can't take it when she's been had. HaHaHa And oh yes my dear one you get your feathers ruffled. HaHaHa

Since: Mar 12

Ellijay, GA

#47 Apr 28, 2012
Native wrote:
Poor old FN just can't take it when she's been had. HaHaHa And oh yes my dear one you get your feathers ruffled. HaHaHa
Well that shows how little you know about me, especially since I am a guy.HAHAHA You think that just because I explain in detail why and where the roads are that my feathers are ruffled, what a joke. LOL
Native

Ellijay, GA

#48 Apr 28, 2012
FN eat that crow and chew it up real good so you won't swallow. NEXT

Since: Mar 12

Ellijay, GA

#49 Apr 28, 2012
Native wrote:
FN eat that crow and chew it up real good so you won't swallow. NEXT
You are so funny Native. I needed a good laugh today, and you have been it.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#50 Apr 28, 2012
Fannin Native 22 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny Native. I needed a good laugh today, and you have been it.
Funny , I was laughing at his piss poor grammar .

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#51 Apr 28, 2012
Now Fannin has his own personal stalker....good grief.

~~

Native~ Fannin rarely gets ruffled. Maybe twice I've seen, but today isn't your day.

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#52 Apr 28, 2012
Richard the tourist wrote:
I've been dying to go to tim buk tu.
I always wanted to go to Outer Mongolia :)
Or the Boonies. Where the heck are the Boonies? What are Boonies?
ProCon1

Ellijay, GA

#53 Apr 28, 2012
EgoBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wanted to go to Outer Mongolia :)
Or the Boonies. Where the heck are the Boonies? What are Boonies?
Hell's hollow, cohutta wilderness, out big creek to doublehead gap, end of wolf pen gap, we have lots of boonies around here!

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#54 Apr 28, 2012
Haha! I live in Cohutta Wilderness!!(I don't know if that warrants 2 exclamation marks)
So I could legitimately say, I live in the boonies?

Wait till I tell the kids back home :D
Native

Ellijay, GA

#55 Apr 29, 2012
The only thing you have to do is mention BOE and you can get FN ruffled. The only bad thing about that is I agree with the idiot on his stance there.
Beaner

Dalton, GA

#56 Apr 30, 2012
It won't be long, someone will need a new floorboard and it will be gone so the complaining will cease.
resident

Ellijay, GA

#57 Apr 30, 2012
I think its supid they put sign there I drive thru there all the time even in a big truck its not hard to get out of there but since the sign it gets backed up and its going to cause accidents.
Local Patron

Ellijay, GA

#58 May 1, 2012
resident wrote:
I think its supid they put sign there I drive thru there all the time even in a big truck its not hard to get out of there but since the sign it gets backed up and its going to cause accidents.
Especially since people from red light districts don't seem to know how to function at a stop sign. So when there was just one, the people at the stop sign knew who had the right away. Put 3 or 4 stop signs up and everyone just sits there thinking they are being "polite" letting the other guy go. Then no one knows who's going to go next!

The one at Progress is enough to cause young people to get gray hair. I think the maneuver that gets me the most is when someone is making a left hand turn into the road with a car waiting to make a right hand turn and because it isn't their "turn" yet, they just sit there when they could have turned at the same time and kept the line moving. Same thing applies when two cars are going straight, one from each side, they can go AT THE SAME TIME. You don't have to wait until the guy totally crosses the intersection for you to go. If people would pay attention there wouldn't be back ups.

But then you wouldn't have time to see who just sent you a text!

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#59 May 1, 2012
3 and 4 Way stops give me anxiety. Is it my turn? Did that guy go out of turn? Am I about to go out of turn? Was I paying attention to who was here first when I pulled up?????
Am I gonna get a dirty look?
Local Patron wrote:
Especially since people from red light districts...
:O
Ellijay has a red light district???
Local Patron wrote:
But then you wouldn't have time to see who just sent you a text!
I was wondering if you were ever going to mention this predicament. It was my burning question, too!
that and who's (Or is it whose) turn it was to go.

Sorry. I'm being silly, but I just read through the overnight posts on the Pour House Nate thread.
My brain! My brain!!!!
It hurts.
college kid

Ellijay, GA

#60 May 1, 2012
You idiots don't know how to drive! If you pay attention to the road then you'll know how to deal with a four way stop. Idiots!

“Airhead”

Since: Jan 11

I'm finished with commas!

#61 May 1, 2012
You seem very angry today, College Kid. Anything I can do to help?
Hug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellijay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min rename 55,523
I hope to be moving there soon 1 hr Smartazz 13
Over Inflated Property Taxes!!! 4 hr Broken Arrow 25
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) 16 hr Love CRR 10,879
Stephens County Schools are Hurtin'! 22 hr Ellijay Native 2
Business Ad in High School Thu Average 2
Do you heat your home with an Ellijay Propane C... (Aug '09) Wed Smoky2 10
•••

Ellijay News Video

•••
•••

Ellijay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ellijay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ellijay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ellijay
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••