Since: Mar 12

New York, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2012
How can you stop the wanna be thugs hanging out there? It is convienant to stop, but feel like you will get robbed in the process!
nobody

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
It's hard to stop them from hanging out here because most of them work there! or are friends/family of people who work there!
Ter

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Easy fix,,, called. Exxon, go mart , speedway

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Ter wrote:
Easy fix,,, called. Exxon, go mart , speedway
oh I do unless I forget something

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 17, 2012
nobody wrote:
It's hard to stop them from hanging out here because most of them work there! or are friends/family of people who work there!
And friends and family should not be there hours and hours
nobody

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2012
Day Trippin33 wrote:
<quoted text>And friends and family should not be there hours and hours
oh! I agree!! I think it's sad that they obviously have nothing better to do!

New York, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>oh! I agree!! I think it's sad that they obviously have nothing better to do!
oh couldn't agree more. I wonder if corporate 711 would do anything?
yuck

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
I always avoid that place. Nasty!!!
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Day Trippin33 wrote:
How can you stop the wanna be thugs hanging out there? It is convienant to stop, but feel like you will get robbed in the process!
Call the police, most of them have warrants out on them. It is the Gomez's, the Linville's and their friends.

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Call the police, most of them have warrants out on them. It is the Gomez's, the Linville's and their friends.
Shoot the police stop in there!
mee

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2012
the Gomez's are trash! because they choose to be. maybe they should get a job there instead of hanging out in front of it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 20, 2012
They are not bad people they might mess up and do things young people do but do any of you actually know them my guess is that you don't because if you did you would have no problem stopping in there.
Neighbor

Winfield, WV

#13 Jul 20, 2012
I have grown up on this river and I'm 34 yrs old some of the ppl that hang out there are ok ppl just talking because there isn't much to do in Elkview but go fishing but there is quite a few that hang out there that are up to know good selling drugs. I'm not a saint, I know what is going on but I'm not mixed in with that crowd
You think you know some1
#14 Aug 16, 2012
The Gomez's aren't bad people at all... if you knew them you would know this... don't judge someone by their skin color or the clothes they wear... those boys are sweethearts... and as far as most of them having warrents... well hunny you obviously don't know a damn one of the people you were just talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STEPHANIE marie KERNS 4 hr monkeecmonkeedo 2
randell proctor 14 hr no good 2
Roni's Tue SumPpl 8
Nicole Kerns Mon whiteboy 88 2
guy in maroon ranger (Apr '14) Mon Maybe me 5
Cedar Haven Log Homes Oct 19 Looking to build 1
FACT OR FICTION: White T-Shirt Ghost Oct 17 ClawMaster 1
Elkview Dating
Find my Match

Elkview Jobs