cops in candlewood

Posted in the Elkins Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Little Rock, AR

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Headed home after seeing family that lives there and cops were on the corner of Creekwood, anybody know why? Worried about family.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 28, 2012
Domestic problems in that house, also calling the cops!

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Always...
Parent

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Thats not where the Phiilips live is it? Thought it might be a little underage drinking going on? My kid said all the younger 8th grade kids at school are talking about all the 8th grade kids getting drunk at the Phillips over the weekend. Bad Bad decision on the parents part. A lawsuit waiting to happen. The parents need to be arrested on that deal.

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Thwy were probably there with the fire department removing the giant blubber whale living In the garage at the Dennis place.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Not the Phillips house I don't believe.
another parent

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Parent wrote:
Thats not where the Phiilips live is it? Thought it might be a little underage drinking going on? My kid said all the younger 8th grade kids at school are talking about all the 8th grade kids getting drunk at the Phillips over the weekend. Bad Bad decision on the parents part. A lawsuit waiting to happen. The parents need to be arrested on that deal.
I saw the police car, too, and thought it must be because of that rent house on the corner with the beer refrigerator right there at the garage door with a bunch of kids always coming and going and they always have what looks like criminal types there and a lot who drive in just long enough to make contact with the old drunk and then skedaddle. I don't know what their name is but do know they're a problem. That boy of theirs is really off, fetal alcohol syndrome maybe? Anyway, I don't let my kids even go down that way and I hope it's only a matter of time before JPD cleans out that snake den.
cains

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Cains
YMCMB

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Exactly whats going on? I live in candlewood and would like to know..I didnt see any cops though
harry hoo

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 28, 2012
burn that one down too
mmmhmm

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 28, 2012
dang yall sure are nosy
concerned

Grapevine, AR

#12 Feb 28, 2012
mmmhmm wrote:
dang yall sure are nosy
Only trash that's part of the problem would think people wanting to know who their neighbors are and why they have the police at their house so many times would think that was being nosy. We have to know what's going on if we're going to keep our kids safe from criminal types like you.
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13 Feb 29, 2012
Parent wrote:
My kids think I'm too strict, but no way I let them go around swine like that. My kids are going to have a future that doesn't include jail time.
fuzz

Enola, AR

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Look, if you have tag numbers, dates and times, even video then you need to be turning it in for investigation. JPD can't be everywhere at once but sure will get involved if there's evidence of underage drinking.

Grapevine, AR

#15 Feb 29, 2012
Drove by on my way home this evening, looked like a drunken sausage fest in the garage. I guess drunks and drug addicts need a place to live, too, whatever their sexual orientation might be, huh?

Alexander, AR

#16 Mar 1, 2012
Sausage fest? LOL! Jonesboro sure looks like a crazy place.
was

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 1, 2012
was it the cain residence? they do have problems in that family
okay

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 1, 2012
wow i live in candlewood and the worst thing ive ever saw happen around here was those Forrest fires and the house that got burned down, and when there used to be some guys that shot their roof with a gun like 10 times, but they moved a while ago. I never see any sausage festivals going on in garages
harry hoo

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 1, 2012
polish snausages, i say, polish snausages
D Smith

Little Rock, AR

#20 Mar 1, 2012
was wrote:
was it the cain residence? they do have problems in that family
I don't know the name but do know the house, rented the place about a year ago and to say they have problems in the family would really be an understatement. I've heard the terms human garbage and white trash and wigger before but didn't realize exactly what that meant until they showed up and I started hearing about what they are up to. They've hassled one older couple so much the cops have told them to call JPD just as soon as they start more trouble and to start proceedings against them with the city attorney. I used to live in Candlewood and still have family and friends there. I have yet to go by the house without seeing them causing some sort of disturbance and from what I've been told the cops have been there more than just a few times, but thugs like that seem to always think they can do as they please without retribution. Too bad JPD or any other police department allows them to think so. So much for keeping the peace. It's a damned shame nothing definitive will be done until someone is hurt or murdered. Damned shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 2 hr Brian_G 1,373
Surprise, Surprise: Fox News Is In The Koch Bro... 4 hr Fo Show 19
Tom Cotton ... Let's have a look 4 hr Fo Show 168
Tom Cotton and the era of post-truth politics 5 hr Fo Show 32
Monty Python's John Cleese: Fox News Fans Are T... 5 hr - - TRIPWIRE - - 29
some of the crappiest humans go to church 5 hr Guest 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr southern boy 10,062
Elkins Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Elkins Jobs

Elkins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elkins News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elkins

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]