1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60860 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why did he win the nomination then?
Akin is going to kick Claires ass bigtime!!
Akin won the nomination because Missouri is full of a bunch of brain-washed Limbaugh ditto-heads! It is embarassing just how uninformed the majority of Missourians really are nowadays. I was born & raised in Missouri - and I'm becoming more & more embarassed for & by my home state all the time!

I realize there are a few of you snot-nosed ditto-head extreme tea-party Republicans - who think you'll control the outcome of this election - but you better think again!

The fact is - that you extreme tea-party Republicans do not make up the majority in this state - YOU JUST MAKE THE MOST NOISE!!!

When the rest of the state is informed just what Akin stands for & what he does not stand for - it will be all over for is bid for Senator!

And make no mistake, the news will get out just devasting Akin's policies will be on millions & millions of people in this country...
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60861 Aug 10, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Akin won the nomination because Missouri is full of a bunch of brain-washed Limbaugh ditto-heads! It is embarassing just how uninformed the majority of Missourians really are nowadays. I was born & raised in Missouri - and I'm becoming more & more embarassed for & by my home state all the time!
I realize there are a few of you snot-nosed ditto-head extreme tea-party Republicans - who think you'll control the outcome of this election - but you better think again!
The fact is - that you extreme tea-party Republicans do not make up the majority in this state - YOU JUST MAKE THE MOST NOISE!!!
When the rest of the state is informed just what Akin stands for & what he does not stand for - it will be all over for is bid for Senator!
And make no mistake, the news will get out just devasting Akin's policies will be on millions & millions of people in this country...
Then leave. They have more of your kind in California.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60862 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but I do not listen to Rush. You're just looking for justification why so many people are rejecting the Liberal agenda. You don't want to accept that Liberalism is total failure. The only brainwashed person here, well that I am replying to anyway, is YOU!

The devestating policies have come from Democrats, not Todd Akin. Todd Akin didn't spend 6 trillion in the last 3 1/2 years. Todd Akin didn't add 20 million people to the welfare roll. Todd Akin didn't cause our first ever credit downgrade, Democrat spending did that.

I'll bet you he wins by at least 60-40 margin.

Extreme? If wanting lower taxes, smaller government, less government intrusion, and fiscal responsibility makes me extreme, then it is a title I am proud to wear.

The extreme ones are people like you who want to see this country taken over the fiscal cliff like Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and the other Europen countries that are tettering on tbhe brink. I don't need Rush or anyone else to tell me what I can plainly see with my own eyes.

If you don't like this state, then get the f**k out. Nobody is forcing you stay here. But rest assured, you will be missed for all of 5 seconds.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60863 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, I can't wait to see Obama debate Romney about the future of Social Security & Mediare. That's when it will be all over for Romney!
Romney is already an embarassment with his bumbling habit of committing a gaff almost everytime he's in front of a camera. Can you just imagine - with Obama's smooth steady intelligent manner & the fact that he's the REAL ONE who's trying to save Social Security & Medicare (as we know it)- up against Romney, who is fighting to dismantle Social Security & Medicare - by privitizing it.
Yes, it will be a slam dunk for Obama! I just can't wait!!!
LMAO!!!! What world are you living in? Obama can't speak without his teleprompter. When he does it's "ahhhhhhhh, if you have a business you didn't build that". Uuuuuuuuum, I have been to all ahhhhhhh 57 states. Where I uuuuuuuuum visited a Kansas town that had ahhhhhhhhhh 10,000 people killed. Uuuuuuuuum, did I aaaaaaaah mention I killed Bin Laden, with ahhhhhhhh my own hands".

Tell us Mr Genius, what do you think Obama will say when called out on the economy and presented with facts he doesn't have a teleprompter to tell him what to say?

Joplin, MO

#60864 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! What world are you living in? Obama can't speak without his teleprompter. When he does it's "ahhhhhhhh, if you have a business you didn't build that". Uuuuuuuuum, I have been to all ahhhhhhh 57 states. Where I uuuuuuuuum visited a Kansas town that had ahhhhhhhhhh 10,000 people killed. Uuuuuuuuum, did I aaaaaaaah mention I killed Bin Laden, with ahhhhhhhh my own hands".
Tell us Mr Genius, what do you think Obama will say when called out on the economy and presented with facts he doesn't have a teleprompter to tell him what to say?
I can already predict what he will say. It's Bush's fault. No wait, it's Europe's fault. No wait, it's the ATM's fault.

Joplin, MO

#60865 Aug 10, 2012
Ok, liberals The Gallup poll was just announced. You know, the one you worship. It has Obama's approval rating at 43% and disapproval ratings at 51%. No President has ever been reelected with a disapproval rating that high.

What I find even funnier is that Jimmy Carter will be speaking via video at the DNC convention. Good! That will remind everybody why we need to vote Obama OUT!
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60866 Aug 10, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I can already predict what he will say. It's Bush's fault. No wait, it's Europe's fault. No wait, it's the ATM's fault.
Don't forget Japanese tsunamis and earthquakes, the Arab Spring, the Mayan Dooomsday calender, the starving pygmies in New Guinea, and whatever else he hasn't blamed yet.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60867 Aug 10, 2012
Ok, liberals The Gallup poll was just announced. You know, the one you worship. It has Obama's approval rating at 43% and disapproval ratings at 51%. No President has ever been reelected with a disapproval rating that high.
What I find even funnier is that Jimmy Carter will be speaking via video at the DNC convention. Good! That will remind everybody why we need to vote Obama OUT!
That one doesn't count!!! It only counts when Obama's approval is higher then his disapproval. Didn't you know that?

6 point change since yesterday. My, my, my seems all this sewer rat politics may be catching up to Obama.

Joplin, MO

#60868 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
That one doesn't count!!! It only counts when Obama's approval is higher then his disapproval. Didn't you know that?
6 point change since yesterday. My, my, my seems all this sewer rat politics may be catching up to Obama.
Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to run another negative ad. I can here it all now:

"I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message:

Did you know that Mitt Romney eats gassy foods and deliberately passes gas because he wants to blow holes in the Ozone layer. He wants us all to be destroyed by Global Warming.

But Barack Obama's farts don't stink and if you think they do then you're a racist."
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60869 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Sounds like it's time for the Democrats to run another negative ad. I can here it all now:
Did you know that Mitt Romney eats gassy foods and deliberately passes gas because he wants to blow holes in the Ozone layer. He wants us all to be destroyed by Global Warming.
But Barack Obama's farts don't stink and if you think they do then you're a racist."
I rest my case! This post of your in just further proof that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. I've seen very very few posts by Republicans that didn't have rude, crude, vulgar obnoxious or ignorant remarks. Your remark could fall under either one of these catagories. When Republicans know they're licked (or backed into a corner)- they have to resort to these kinds of juvenile outbursts! I guess it's all they have left to do...Kind of sad, isn't it?

Joplin, MO

#60870 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I rest my case! This post of your in just further proof that Democrats are more intelligent than Republicans. I've seen very very few posts by Republicans that didn't have rude, crude, vulgar obnoxious or ignorant remarks. Your remark could fall under either one of these catagories. When Republicans know they're licked (or backed into a corner)- they have to resort to these kinds of juvenile outbursts! I guess it's all they have left to do...Kind of sad, isn't it?
What I posted is what the Democrat ads basically consist of, especially since Obama has nothing else to run on. The Democrat philosophy seems to be, "If you can't find something on the opponent, then make something up."
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60871 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPC I was starting to think you didn't have much of a sense of humor. Looks like I was wrong.

But I could see them doing something as idiotic.

Joplin, MO

#60872 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPC I was starting to think you didn't have much of a sense of humor. Looks like I was wrong.
But I could see them doing something as idiotic.
It definitely sounds like them doesn't it? It's as idiotic as them giving money to scientists to study methane gas emissions from cows and pigs because of Global Warming. I'm surprised they haven't done the same to Romney.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60873 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You need to take your medicine son. SPC's post was a reflection of precisely what the Obama campaign has done this summer. If you don't like that type of perception then you need to take a good long look in the mirror at yourself because your party, the Democrat Party, are the ones being scumbags. Running an ad that insinuates Mitt killed some guys wife. It doesn't get more pathetic and in the sewer then something like that. But you don't see that because you are a brainwashed ObamaZombie.

Mitt has an ad out about Obama removing the work requirement from welfare. Every bit of that ad is 100% true (and I challenge you to show me what isn't true and back it upm with facts) and the left is going beserk over it. The NY Times called it a new low in politics. Really? Telling the truth is the new low and not accusing someone of murder? Liberals are nothing but scumbag sewer rats and WE THE PEOPLE are tired of you, your tactics, your lies, your accusations, your everything that you do.

Look at the turnout from Tues night. Akin almost got as many votes as Claire. Then there are the other 314,000 or so that also voted Republican. Do you think those people are going to now support Claire? LMAO!!! She is going to get destroyed on Nov. 7th. The sooner you accept that the sooner you will be at peace with what is to come.
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#60874 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
What I posted is what the Democrat ads basically consist of, especially since Obama has nothing else to run on. The Democrat philosophy seems to be, "If you can't find something on the opponent, then make something up."
The problem for them is they keep getting caught in their lies.
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#60875 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Obama will clean the floor with Romney!!! First of all, Obama is much more intelligent than Romney. And second, Obama has RIGHT on his side. And thirdly, Obama's had to repeat & repeat & repeat the same message over & over - so, there will be no need to use a tela-prompter. Obama could probably recite the same message (that will win the election for him) in his sleep!!!

On the other hand, Romney, no doubt, will be true to form - a bumbling, stumbling uninformed, unqualified, out-of-his-league poor fool - who will surely stumble into several serious gaffs (which will help cost him the election)!

Our economy is very slowly coming out of the Bush Jr's disasterous 8 years - with his two unfunded wars, his unfunded Medicare Part D, his out of control spending & his BIG TAX CUTS!

Yes, our economy is slowly impoving - in spite of Obama having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country (I believe their rating is now at 9%).

Polls show that most people are blaming the Republican congress members (namely the Republican House of Representatives) for this horrible approval rating. They are also blaming Republican Congress members for pledging their alligence to Grover Norquist instead of - the United States of America!

Because, of their pledge to Grover Norquist- our nation is deadlocked and cannot move forward. The only solution to this deadlock is to clean house and (I mean the House of Representatives) in November!

Yes, I can't wait till the debates - when Romney will get his clock cleaned good!!!

Joplin, MO

#60876 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I have no doubt Obama will clean the floor with Romney!!! First of all, Obama is much more intelligent than Romney. And second, Obama has RIGHT on his side. And thirdly, Obama's had to repeat & repeat & repeat the same message over & over - so, there will be no need to use a tela-prompter. Obama could probably recite the same message (that will win the election for him) in his sleep!!!
On the other hand, Romney, no doubt, will be true to form - a bumbling, stumbling uninformed, unqualified, out-of-his-league poor fool - who will surely stumble into several serious gaffs (which will help cost him the election)!
Our economy is very slowly coming out of the Bush Jr's disasterous 8 years - with his two unfunded wars, his unfunded Medicare Part D, his out of control spending & his BIG TAX CUTS!
Yes, our economy is slowly impoving - in spite of Obama having to work with the most disfunctional congress in the history of our country (I believe their rating is now at 9%).
Polls show that most people are blaming the Republican congress members (namely the Republican House of Representatives) for this horrible approval rating. They are also blaming Republican Congress members for pledging their alligence to Grover Norquist instead of - the United States of America!
Because, of their pledge to Grover Norquist- our nation is deadlocked and cannot move forward. The only solution to this deadlock is to clean house and (I mean the House of Representatives) in November!
Yes, I can't wait till the debates - when Romney will get his clock cleaned good!!!
Now where have I hard that before? Oh, yeah, in 1980 when Carter was supposed to clean Reagan's clock in the debates.
AMERICAN

Saint Charles, MO

#60877 Aug 10, 2012
YES obama will clean up in debates and win in november,but i think america will screw its self with the senate elections.the gop will controle all but the whitehouse after this fall and we still will go nowere,and If they are the anti partison tea baggers then ....well i cant even think of the sh-t we would be in.It wont be good

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#60878 Aug 10, 2012
DEMOCRAT IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Norton!
It's amazing how many people are blind or consumed by a government dependency ignorance. It's also interesting how vile and nasty Liberals can get. It's got to suck to live your life like that. To be so angry all the time you let your hhate consume your life. We have a prime example of someone like that right here in DanFromSmithville.
This isn't anyone else on here as vile and nasty as you are. That you have been made to sink so low is a credit to your ignorance and stupidity. Well done.

You are so angry, it practically jumps from your post onto the view monitor. The depth of your anger is such that it can barely be described by those of us that are more rational and calm.

We could pick any one of your posts at random and the likelihood that it contains a reference to homosexuality, pedophilia, drugs, your hate of others, suggestions you have made that others kill themselves, or threats is >95%.

I will say that you are particularly well versed at lying and providing misinformation. You have that going for you.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#60879 Aug 10, 2012
AMERICAN wrote:
YES obama will clean up in debates and win in november,but i think america will screw its self with the senate elections.the gop will controle all but the whitehouse after this fall and we still will go nowere,and If they are the anti partison tea baggers then ....well i cant even think of the sh-t we would be in.It wont be good
I worry that you may be right. A neocon-controlled Congress will feel even more empowered to drag their feet to offput Obama, no matter what the cost to the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad neighbors! May 19 Tammie 1
Tammie Denio... May 19 Tammie 4
A snapshot of Amtrak engineer Brandon Bostian May 19 Call me chelsea 1
Poll Do you think Kevin Crane should be sent to jail? (Nov '13) May 18 mom2 27
News 19 federally indicted for drug trafficking in M... May 18 haters-luv-to-hat... 8
Looking for friend May 10 plainjane123 1
Angela Thomas and Richard a beebe May 5 Ben an carmen 1
More from around the web

Elkhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]