'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf
#45572 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree this administration seems to be aligned with sociolism.BUT--having been a Republican some time now after leaving the Democratic Party,how come our belief is what you say?Mostly it is understood by at least,all that are in my neighborhood,That the individual is the one more important and the individual`s freedom is more important,and we care not if the gov`t is run by the wealthy,but we don`t want anyone -ruling!Democrats may be for the haves and the have nots,but then,why are the Republicans generally the ones that donate to the poor,the Democrats hardly give.?
Check that one out.Romney has given more to his church and the poor than Obama,Biden,Clinton and half of Congress Democrats!!
It seems you have never listened,learned,looked beyoun that whioch the Democratic Party tells you!
One other thing,Instead of voting for the Party person,some of the Republicans try to vote for the more honest,better prepared person.
I keep touting the Tea Party people for that reason.
Romney gave his Daddy's money to the Cult Church you dumbass.

You are a gd Liar.
frank

Oakland, CA

#45573 Aug 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Soooooo what......
Clinton is a "pervert"..... ;-)
pervert - Wiktionary
One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.· A sexually perverted person.·
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pervert - Cached
For the life of me, I can not figure out what makes you think this forum is a contest in stupidity? Republicans are so outrageously popular on par with pornography, communism, and the BP oil spill.
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/08/06-...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#45574 Aug 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>America is not, was not, and as never has been a "Christian" Nation.
Like it or not.
Perhaps the difference of opinion comes from the simple fact the Founders wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights based upon Christian Principles!!!Some of them did not believe in Christianity,but they did agree in the Principles there of.For this reason,until lately when we have had more immigration from Countries which people have followed a different religion,this Country also has people that have either no religion,or,different religions.

Many of us can remember after WW2-when most people went to Church on Sunday,a hand shake was as good as a written contract,and this was more than likely a mostly Christian religion practiced.
You just have the recent,last 25 years(?) to judge by.
wtf
#45576 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the difference of opinion comes from the simple fact the Founders wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights based upon Christian Principles!!!Some of them did not believe in Christianity,but they did agree in the Principles there of.For this reason,until lately when we have had more immigration from Countries which people have followed a different religion,this Country also has people that have either no religion,or,different religions.
Many of us can remember after WW2-when most people went to Church on Sunday,a hand shake was as good as a written contract,and this was more than likely a mostly Christian religion practiced.
You just have the recent,last 25 years(?) to judge by.
The Republicans could never be trusted and if they went to Church it was just to be seen.

This Country was not founded on any Christian principle you Liar.
wtf
#45577 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the difference of opinion comes from the simple fact the Founders wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights based upon Christian Principles!!!Some of them did not believe in Christianity,but they did agree in the Principles there of.For this reason,until lately when we have had more immigration from Countries which people have followed a different religion,this Country also has people that have either no religion,or,different religions.
Many of us can remember after WW2-when most people went to Church on Sunday,a hand shake was as good as a written contract,and this was more than likely a mostly Christian religion practiced.
You just have the recent,last 25 years(?) to judge by.
Thr Republicans could never be trusted and if they went to Church it was just to be seen.

This Country was never founded on any Christian principles you liar.
wtf
#45578 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the difference of opinion comes from the simple fact the Founders wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights based upon Christian Principles!!!Some of them did not believe in Christianity,but they did agree in the Principles there of.For this reason,until lately when we have had more immigration from Countries which people have followed a different religion,this Country also has people that have either no religion,or,different religions.
Many of us can remember after WW2-when most people went to Church on Sunday,a hand shake was as good as a written contract,and this was more than likely a mostly Christian religion practiced.
You just have the recent,last 25 years(?) to judge by.
Republicans could never be trusted and if they went to Church it was just to be seen.

America was not founded on Christian principles you liar.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#45579 Aug 16, 2012
Since you apparently do not know what you are talking about,go study some.
frank
#45580 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Since you apparently do not know what you are talking about,go study some.
Sorry old timer it is you who should learn a thing or tow what are saying is nothing more than myth! Your stated view of American history is completely contrary to known facts. The primary leaders of the so-called founding fathers of our nation were not Bible-believing Christians; they were deists. Deism was a philosophical belief that was widely accepted by the colonial intelligentsia at the time of the American Revolution. Its major tenets included belief in human reason as a reliable means of solving social and political problems and belief in a supreme deity who created the universe to operate solely by natural laws. The supreme God of the Deists removed himself entirely from the universe after creating it. They believed that he assumed no control over it, exerted no influence on natural phenomena, and gave no supernatural revelation to man. A necessary consequence of these beliefs was a rejection of many doctrines central to the Christian religion. Deists did not believe in the virgin birth, divinity, or resurrection of Jesus, the efficacy of prayer, the miracles of the Bible, or even the divine inspiration of the Bible.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#45581 Aug 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Since you apparently do not know what you are talking about,go study some.
You dumbass.
rider
#45582 Aug 16, 2012
Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy
of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti–African American ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg ...- 120k -
Scottsboro Stories: The Republican's Southern Strategy = Racism
Sep 10, 2010 ... What is the Southern Strategy? Wiki has an excellent introduction to the Southern
Strategy. "In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to ...

http://scottsborostories.blogspot.com/2010/09 ...- 75k -

Hillary 2017 tru 2025, WOW! A 16 year run for dems. If not for the two stolen elections 2000 and 2004 what would it be? 32 years straight! The DDWWC (dumbed down white working class)has woken up and will remember The Southern Strategy for a long time to come. Woody Guthrie~ All You Fascists Bound To Lose -
I’m gonna tell you fascists
You may be surprised
The people in this world
Are getting organized
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose

Race hatred cannot stop us
This one thing we know
Your poll tax and Jim Crow
And greed has got to go
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose:
I said, all of you fascists bound to lose:
Yes sir, all of you fascists bound to lose:
You’re bound to lose! You fascists:
Bound to lose!

People of every color
Marching side to side
Marching ‘cross these fields
Where a million fascists dies
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!

I’m going into this battle
And take my union gun
We’ll end this world of slavery
Before this battle’s won
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!
Mike Lofgren - Salon.com
Aug 5, 2012 ... A veteran Republican says the religious right has taken over, and turned his party
into anti-intellectual nuts. By Mike Lofgren. more ...

http://www.salon.com/writer/mike_lofgren/ - 66k - Cached - Similar Pages
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult. Saturday,
03 September 2011 11:09 By Mike Lofgren, Truthout | News Analysis. Tweet ...

http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections -...- 79k -
Cheif Sittinfullofit
#45583 Aug 16, 2012
rider wrote:
Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy
of winning elections in Southern states by exploiting anti–African American ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg ...- 120k -
Scottsboro Stories: The Republican's Southern Strategy = Racism
Sep 10, 2010 ... What is the Southern Strategy? Wiki has an excellent introduction to the Southern
Strategy. "In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to ...
http://scottsborostories.blogspot.com/2010/09 ...- 75k -
Hillary 2017 tru 2025, WOW! A 16 year run for dems. If not for the two stolen elections 2000 and 2004 what would it be? 32 years straight! The DDWWC (dumbed down white working class)has woken up and will remember The Southern Strategy for a long time to come. Woody Guthrie~ All You Fascists Bound To Lose -
I’m gonna tell you fascists
You may be surprised
The people in this world
Are getting organized
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose
Race hatred cannot stop us
This one thing we know
Your poll tax and Jim Crow
And greed has got to go
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose.
All of you fascists bound to lose:
I said, all of you fascists bound to lose:
Yes sir, all of you fascists bound to lose:
You’re bound to lose! You fascists:
Bound to lose!
People of every color
Marching side to side
Marching ‘cross these fields
Where a million fascists dies
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!
I’m going into this battle
And take my union gun
We’ll end this world of slavery
Before this battle’s won
You’re bound to lose
You fascists bound to lose!
Mike Lofgren - Salon.com
Aug 5, 2012 ... A veteran Republican says the religious right has taken over, and turned his party
into anti-intellectual nuts. By Mike Lofgren. more ...
http://www.salon.com/writer/mike_lofgren/ - 66k - Cached - Similar Pages
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult
Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult. Saturday,
03 September 2011 11:09 By Mike Lofgren, Truthout | News Analysis. Tweet ...
http://truth-out.org/goodbye-all-reflections -...- 79k -
You have it America here !.. A soften mind .
SYL
#45584 Aug 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>America is not, was not, and as never has been a "Christian" Nation.
Like it or not.
You know because Obama said so?
I wonder

West Liberty, KY

#45585 Aug 16, 2012
I wonder how it will turn out
Cheif Sittinfullofit
#45586 Aug 16, 2012
People its time to ask the hard questions. Obamacare death panels becomes law 2013 the lives of vets ,disable will be affected .The Obama liberals has done nothing but down grade this nation ,the push run it through read it later murder ,murder I say WE the People brough fourth this Great Nation not Obama .Daily tearing our constitution pieces his way ,his law Obama in Nov you Holder , Pelosi,Reid will be weight and measured .
yes they killed
#45587 Aug 16, 2012
Listening is not appreciated. Murder, you bet. More than once. Wanna come up for air and stop sitting Chief.
Jay
#45588 Aug 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Soooooo what......
Clinton is a "pervert"..... ;-)
pervert - Wiktionary
One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.· A sexually perverted person.·
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pervert - Cached
*********
Yup, any man who holds the highest office in the USA, who can't control himself - who embarrasses his country, countrymen and women to the whole world with his illicit, disgusting behavior ... any man who degrades his wife in the ultimate of all humiliation and embarrasses his daughter the way this man did, is a pervert. He defines the definition.

Not once, but several times. Some people never learn!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#45589 Aug 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Yup, any man who holds the highest office in the USA, who can't control himself - who embarrasses his country, countrymen and women to the whole world with his illicit, disgusting behavior ... any man who degrades his wife in the ultimate of all humiliation and embarrasses his daughter the way this man did, is a pervert. He defines the definition.
Not once, but several times. Some people never learn!!!!!
You grandstanding is pathetic if not downright disgusting! The real perversion is GOPer leadership spending $80 Million of taxpayers' money and wasting 6 years of the US congress' time only to have it thrown by the courts and congress refused to convict ...
grasshopper
#45590 Aug 16, 2012
Jump
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45591 Aug 16, 2012
grasshopper wrote:
Jump
Oh...but Massa...how high? How high?
;-)
Cheif Sittinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#45592 Aug 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You grandstanding is pathetic if not downright disgusting! The real perversion is GOPer leadership spending $80 Million of taxpayers' money and wasting 6 years of the US congress' time only to have it thrown by the courts and congress refused to convict ...
now damn it , we all heard Biden talking about chains . frank really now perversion ,grandstanding come off it geez whiz .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkhorn City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Not Give Up? 4 hr Goldberg 3
Robbie's trailer court 7 hr ninja turtel 28
EC town pharmacy Wed Answer chicken 124
Tiffany parsons Wed a good friend 4
Steven Childers Wed knowitall 2
Dead Beat Dads Tue Sadbuttrue 1
Mark McCurry Entrepreneur A Rising enterpirse a... Tue Familiar 4

Freeze Watch for Pike County was issued at October 31 at 5:33AM EDT

Elkhorn City Dating
Find my Match

Elkhorn City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elkhorn City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elkhorn City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]