BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96330 Aug 2, 2012
August 2, 2012
The Man Is a Sneak

Here are some headlines and opening passages that openly use the term "sneak":

"Obama sneaking in legislation again to serve his own personal agenda":

Obama signed a defense policy bill today, and in the midst of that, slipped in hate crime legislation. The two are totally unrelated, and the fact that he used the defense policy to serve his own agenda is not only disrespectful to our military personnel, but also our country. In addition, I fear down the road it could be construed in such a way it would prevent us from defending the country against terrorism. If the language is in with this policy, it could be deemed applicable to our military combat against terrorists. True to typical behavior, Mr. Obama can't get support by any other means, so he goes behind our backs like a spoiled toddler trying to slip his hand in the cookie jar before dinner, hoping no one will catch him.

"Energy Department sneaks offshore moratorium past public. Jobs and oil-supply potential are shut down"

"Obama Sneaks Anti-Gun Laws Past Congress"

"Obama sneaks in UN Treaty by Executive Order"

"Sneaking end-of-life consultations into Obamacare"

"Obama's budget is a sneak attack on our Second Amendment ..."

Mitt Romney has raised the issue of Obama's secret intentions. He told a group of newspaper editors recently that Obama "doesn't want to share his real plans before the election, either with the public or with the press,... His intent is on hiding; you and I are going to have to do the seeking.... He wants us to reelect him so we can find out what he'll actually do."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/the_ma...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96331 Aug 2, 2012
August 2, 2012
Obama's Body Count
By Michael Widlanski

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton feel that Osama bin Laden's death and the drone attacks show that they have mastered national security and foreign policy. They are wrong.

Counting bodies and sorties proves little. As Einstein said, "[n]ot everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

President Obama's term in office has left entire regions where U.S. influence has waned and U.S. interests have been defeated. Thousands protested in the Islamic world, seeking "Hope and Change," but found that it was only a cynical slogan. Millions now wonder: does America remember what it means to be "the leader of the free world"?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/obamas...

WHEN does iT END.....?????

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96333 Aug 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Bernard Goldberg Accuses Democrats of Being Too Stupid to Vote
From this Monday evening's The O'Reilly Factor, flame thrower Bernard Goldberg apparently isn't the only one wanting to discourage people from voting: Fox's Bernard Goldberg: "If You Don't Know How Many States There Are" Or "What The Capital Of The" U.S. Is, "Don't Vote".
Goldberg was spouting similar nonsense in a column he wrote back in May: Going After the Stupid Vote:
According to a recent poll by the Gallup organization, more than six in 10 Americans (63 percent) think the United States benefits from having a class of rich people.
There may be something in this for President Obama to consider since his campaign for re-election is be based on dividing Americans based on how much money they make.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/b...
Poor AL thinks crooksandliars is a birfoon site.

Same link AL.

I think watching Fox ought to be a disqualifier if Goldberg is worried about stupid people voting. I think watching too much of that network literally lowers your IQ if you take anything they say seriously. You've got real voter suppression going on and Republicans bringing poll taxes back and these two clowns are making jokes about it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96334 Aug 2, 2012
A Congressional Natural Born Citizen Parts I, II & III: Who Knew What & For How Long?

http://constitutionallyspeaking.wordpress.com...

Moreno Valley, CA

#96335 Aug 2, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
What a shame that a 6 year old child has more sense than the Obamabots do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wOnHrAGKwJ4XX
The bigger shame is that you would actually be influenced by a six year old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96336 Aug 2, 2012
CONCLUSIONS
Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity

Many agencies and organizations request that individuals provide their birth certificates to receive a benefit or service, or to support the issuance of other documents often used for identity purposes (e.g., driver’s license). However, agencies who rely on birth certificates as a means of establishing identity must understand the limitations of accepting a birth certificate as proof of age, citizenship, or identity. For example, genuine documents obtained with counterfeit birth certificates can be used to obtain genuine birth certificates. Thus, it is inherently illogical to require someone to prove their identity using potentially fraudulent identity documents spawned by false birth certificates in order to obtain a birth certificate.

Further, it would be Impractical to Redesign Birth Certificates to Make them Reliable Identification Documents in and of Themselves

Efforts to make the birth certificate into a reliable identity document are complicated by the more than 14,000 different legitimate versions in existence, and the more than 6,000 entities which issue them and the processes they use to do so. Efforts are also complicated by the ease with which birth certificates can legitimately be obtained and counterfeited, and the fact that the majority of fraud is now being committed by imposters using genuine birth certificates. Also, any changes to the birth certificate itself will take essentially a lifetime to become effective.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-0057...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96337 Aug 2, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same link AL.
I think watching Fox ought to be a disqualifier if Goldberg is worried about stupid people voting. I think watching too much of that network literally lowers your IQ if you take anything they say seriously. You've got real voter suppression going on and Republicans bringing poll taxes back and these two clowns are making jokes about it.
----------

WRONG....;-)

AL "knew" iT was a "libtards" site....
THAT is WHY I said....
WHY use Pravda, WHEN I have a site like Crooks and "LIARS".....

THEY(c&l) have such "good ammo"..... 8~D

Moreno Valley, CA

#96338 Aug 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
David A. Sinclair, M. D., delivered the baby and signed the birth certificate. The parking lot attendant is irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars thinks someone at least should have seen the star in the east, but alas, no one did.

Therefore,(add any birfoon fantasy here)

They’ll believe it no matter how ridiculous.
ame

Los Angeles, CA

#96339 Aug 2, 2012
cowboyslove&com.This site offers high end services: profiles, chat, messaging, picture upload, enough space to describe yourself, easy navigation and powerful search engine to help you find your perfect date!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96340 Aug 2, 2012
This level of stupidity in this segment really is enough to just make your head hurt. Here's some of the latest from Fox, attacking President Obama by taking out of context his "you didn't build that" remarks. Georgia lumberyard owner hammers Obama on 'You didn't build that':

President Obama's message to entrepreneurs that "you didn't build that" prompted one Georgia business owner to respond with a not-so-subtle retort.

"I built this business without gov't help. Obama can Kiss my ass," reads the sign outside Gaster Lumber & Hardware in Savannah, Ga. Owner Ray Gaster posted that and two similar ones at all three of his company's locations in response to Obama's comments during a speech to supporters in Virignia, which struck a nerve with small business owners around the nation.[...]

Since the comments created a firestorm, Obama's campaign has sought to put the comments in perspective, saying that Obama only meant that businesses rely on the community to flourish. Yet, his opponents have seized on the remarks, making them something of a small business rallying cry.

Gaster, a Vietnam veteran, told FoxNews.com he built his now 28-year-old business from the ground up.

"I started on my own," Gaster said. "The government wasn't there. We work long, hard hours and what he said is an insult to any businessman."

The sign has been criticized for its harsh language, but Gaster said that the rough words were necessary.

"When I heard what he said, I said 'I'm going to give him an answer in Chicago language--something he's used to,'" he told FoxNews.com . "If I would have said 'Dear Mr. President...' there wouldn't have been as strong of a response."

Here's the real kicker though. Here's what he told Fox in the segment in the video above from Megyn Kelly's show. The sheer stupidity of his statements are breathtaking:

GASTOR: All these things that he mentioned, the roads, the teachers, the mentors, what have you, they're available to everyone and that road runs both ways. It can lead to success and I guess it can lead to failure. And I guess that when people fail... you know the logic, it just makes no sense at all. So people fail, it's all our fault? Because the bridge... the road didn't do something. And I've never saw a bridge or a road that met a payroll. That's never happened in my business and I don't think it's happened in any other small business out there.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/

This man IS "telling iT like iT iS"......
Go Gastor GO!!!!
No "bigot" in him, just TRUTH!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96341 Aug 2, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger shame is that you would actually be influenced by a six year old.
Where did I say that I was influenced by a child?
Are you seriously brain dead?
I used to think you were a nice person and now I know you are nothing but a racist troll!

Moreno Valley, CA

#96342 Aug 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't support Pastor Manning?
Must be because he does not support the fraud Obama, huh?
You mean convicted felon Pastor Manning who graduated with a Ph.D. from his own fake university?

I was making fun of Pastor Manning before I ever heard of Barack Obama. He may be new to the ignorant birfoon, but black folk have been laughing at him for years.

One of my favorites.

Moreno Valley, CA

#96343 Aug 2, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that I was influenced by a child?
Are you seriously brain dead?
I used to think you were a nice person and now I know you are nothing but a racist troll!
Siouxweety wrote:
What a shame that a 6 year old child has more sense than the Obamabots do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wOnHrAGKwJ4XX
That a six year old child could possibly have a political world view is totally ludicrous. That you were influenced enough to post his ramblings says it all.
sad

United States

#96344 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean convicted felon Pastor Manning who graduated with a Ph.D. from his own fake university?
I was making fun of Pastor Manning before I ever heard of Barack Obama. He may be new to the ignorant birfoon, but black folk have been laughing at him for years.
One of my favorites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kgJnghVJ-DAXX
everything he says is true, look at every part of chicago they move into they destroy and turn in a ghetto, are you mad at him for speaking the truth, what is wrong with you people and your values
sad

United States

#96345 Aug 3, 2012
We don't know anything about obama, what about his family, or people he went to school with..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96346 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess, one day we will both find out, won't we!!!
http://www.billcook.net/puttin-up-the-flag.ht...

Location hidden

#96347 Aug 3, 2012
[QUOTE Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...[/QUOTE]
Oh, but this guy is better?

And this is not political indoctrination of OTHER people's children?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#96348 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
sad wrote:
<quoted text>everything he says is true, look at every part of chicago they move into they destroy and turn in a ghetto, are you mad at him for speaking the truth, what is wrong with you people and your values
Yes, Manning, as a young man, was a criminal and he paid the price. but that was over thirty years ago and he reformed, didn't he? You do believe that people can change for the better, don't you?
Now, I wonder if Poopo can tell us were Jesse Jackson got his theological degree from?

Location hidden

#96349 Aug 3, 2012
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#96350 Aug 3, 2012
sad wrote:
Because we are pathetic illiterate morons, we don't know anything about obama, what about his family, or people he went to school with..
FIFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elk Grove Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Leo 1,190,231
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min adamski 51,394
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Phil McOxwell 5,706
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 1 hr Phil McOxwell 1
New Game (words that start with T) 1 hr Tim Blaxton 1
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 2 hr People 896
Cheap Soccer Jerseys Feb 5 emlily 2
More from around the web

Elk Grove Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report10:53 AM
5 Best Options to Replace A.J. Hawk This Offseason
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Green Bay Packers: A Scout's Take on Stephone Anthony and Paul Dawson