BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
85,601 - 85,620 of 175,068 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs? You think hospitals kept records for all staff on duty in 1961?
What planet RU from?
<quoted text>
It is very likely that Barack Obama was born in June. He is extremely dishonest.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! You're looking more and more moronic.
DAB
For 50 years? UR an idiot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet RU from?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbshat, you think they just let the staff rove about and do what they want? Idiot!
Huh? You really think hospitals kept records for staff on duty for 50 years? RU on LSD? Have you ever heard of retention schedules?

UR an idiot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet RU from?
<quoted text>
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

The US Government can not takeaway Obama's citizenship to the country of his father, unless he chooses to be naturalized.
Of course a naturalized person can not become POTUS, but their children can.
Obama is not a US citizen, never has been. From the moment of birth, Jr. was a citizen of his father's country.
One can not be subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) of the United States, when he is a citizen of another country.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbshat, you think they just let the staff rove about and do what they want? Idiot!
You think they kept the records for 50 years?

Which orderly threw out the afterbirth after the Nordyke twins were born? Who swept the floors?

Jagoff.

Why isn't the janitor claiming that he was there when the Nordyke twins were born?

Enquiring idiots need to know!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is very likely that Barack Obama was born in June. He is extremely dishonest.
That's not what DOH says. DOH is not Obama. Sorry.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
The US Government can not takeaway Obama's citizenship to the country of his father, unless he chooses to be naturalized.
Obama is not a US citizen, never has been. From the moment of birth, Jr. was a citizen of his father's country.
One can not be subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) of the United States, when he is a citizen of another country.
RU having a nice trip?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Which orderly threw out the afterbirth after the Nordyke twins were born? Who swept the floors?
Jagoff.
Why isn't the janitor claiming that he was there when the Nordyke twins were born?
Let's see Mr. Mojo Risin', so you not only think there would be no staff records but also, everyone is now dead. Is that about your stance? Plus, if anyone is still alive they wouldn't recall anything about this. Is that correct?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU having a nice trip?
Just curious, do you have a drug problem?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
Sorry, loser, a born (in the US) citizen is born a citizen, natural born. A born citizen cannot be naturalized. From the moment of birth his natural allegiance was to The United States of America.

Natural allegiance is the allegiance that each and every citizen owes to his/her nation. It generally arises from membership by birth within a political society. Natural allegiance and obedience is an incident inseparable to every native-born citizen, because as soon as the citizen is born, s/he owes allegiance and obedience to the Sovereign.

"Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.... "
Chancellor James Kent, 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42."

Sorry, Loser.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see Mr. Mojo Risin', so you not only think there would be no staff records but also, everyone is now dead. Is that about your stance? Plus, if anyone is still alive they wouldn't recall anything about this. Is that correct?
"wouldn't recall anything about this"

So you think the parking lot attendant should have noticed that Ann was carrying the future POTUS on her way to the delivery room?

RU on LSD?

Who else do you think should recall the birth, knowing that the child was destined to be POTUS?

MORON.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jagoff.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, a born (in the US) citizen is born a citizen, natural born. A born citizen cannot be naturalized. From the moment of birth his natural allegiance was to The United States of America.
Natural allegiance is the allegiance that each and every citizen owes to his/her nation. It generally arises from membership by birth within a political society. Natural allegiance and obedience is an incident inseparable to every native-born citizen, because as soon as the citizen is born, s/he owes allegiance and obedience to the Sovereign.
"Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.... "
Sorry, Loser.
All natural born are Natives......

B
U
T

NOT all natives, are "natural born....!

=)
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Another sad day to be a birther.
Justthefacts

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

ace wrote:
ILLEGAL ALIEN , kenya
in the past 10 years there has been 46000 reported cases of UFOs and aliens to the government.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
As to my integrity, Mr. President, I can only say that it is a matter of record and it compares somewhat to the foresighted spirit with which you, by every ingenuity known to statecraft, wrested from the American Congress those weapons which are today the Nation's great defense in this crisis. I can also reflect that in a time of great complacency and ignorance I tried to do those things which as a Christian I knew to be right. As a fugitive from the Gestapo I warned France through the press that Hitler would invade her that year. The people of England I warned by the same means that the so-called "solution" of Munich was a myth that would bring terrible consequences. On my arrival in America I at once informed the press that Hitler would loose his Frankenstein on civilization that year. Although nobody paid any attention to what I said, I continued to lecture and write in America. Now the time for writing and talking has passed and I am mindful only of the great debt my mother and I owe to the United States. More than anything else I would like to see active combat as soon as possible and thereby be accepted by my friends and comrades as one of them in this great struggle for liberty.
Your favorable decision on my appeal alone would ensure that continued benevolent spirit on the part of the American people, which today I feel so much a part of. I most respectfully assure you, Mr. President, that as in the past I would do my utmost in the future to be worthy of the great honour I am seeking through your kind aid, in the sure knowledge that my endeavors on behalf of the great principles of Democracy will at least bear favourable comparison to the activities of many individuals who for so long have been unworthy of the fine privilege of calling themselves Americans. May I therefore venture to hope, Mr. President, that in the turmoil of this vast conflict you will not be moved to reject my appeal for reasons which I am in no way responsible?
For me today there could be no greater honour, Mr. President, to have lived and to have been allowed to serve you, the deliverer of the American people from want, and no greater privelege then to have striven and had a small part in establishing the title you once will bear in posterity as the greatest Emancipator of suffering mankind in political history.
I would be most happy to give any additional information that might be required and I take the liberty of enclosing a circular containing details about myself.
Permit me, Mr. President, to express my heartfelt good wishes for your future health and happiness, coupled with the hope that you may soon lead all men who believe in decencey everywhere onward and upward to a glorious victory.
I am,
Very respectfully yours,
Patrick Hitler
Interesting yes but old news

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
All natural born are Natives......
B
U
T
NOT all natives, are "natural born....!
=)
Every native-born citizen is a natural born citizen.

That has never been doubted (except by birfoons.)

There has never been any such thing as a native-born citizen not natural born, born in ordinary times. Not per Vattel, nor common law.

UR living in a dream world. UR making up law to suit your fantasy.

Every person born a citizen in a country (not during a revolution) is a natural born citizen.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Loser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Did Common Law Really Grant Automatic US Citizenship Upon Birth Regardless Of Parentage?

Posted by constitutionallyspeaking on January 15, 2010

Now a question to all those progressive legal experts & so-called conservative constitutional lawyers out there.

How is it that you can expertly claim that the US adopted some form of common law that automatically granted US citizenship to any child born on US soil; when clearly, as the government archives show, the laws of the day state otherwise? Your claims that the US has always granted US citizenship upon birth on US soil is utterly & completely…

BUSTED!

http://constitutionallyspeaking.wordpress.com...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

August 2, 2012
No Thanks, We'll Do It Our Way
By Jim Yardley

The Founding Fathers are usually credited with designing the nation as a republic when they drafted the Constitution. Some insist that the nation be described as a democratic republic.

But it might be even more accurate to say that they created a federal democratic republic. By creating a federal system, the founders also created a mechanism that has prevented a second American Revolution for nearly 240 years.

Each of the "several states" is independent; they can create their own laws, set their own taxes, and generally ignore the laws of the other 49 states, so long as those laws recognize the supremacy of the U.S. Constitution. There are exceptions to this, of course, where the states have cooperated in drafting uniform laws to facilitate interstate commerce, such as the Uniform Commercial Code. Generally however, each state goes its own way. While all states have laws against murder, for example, each state defines what behavior constitutes premeditated murder versus manslaughter, and those definitions may vary from state to state.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/no_tha...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Every native-born citizen is a natural born citizen.
That has never been doubted (except by birfoons.)
There has never been any such thing as a native-born citizen not natural born, born in ordinary times. Not per Vattel, nor common law.
UR living in a dream world. UR making up law to suit your fantasy.
Every person born a citizen in a country (not during a revolution) is a natural born citizen.
<quoted text>
Not if their father was a foreigner.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Loser.
One can not be subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) of the United States, when he is born a citizen of another country. Obama was obligated from the moment of birth to his father's country. Sorry, the US had no jurisdiction over him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elk Grove Village Discussions

Search the Elk Grove Village Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Brian_G 45,868
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 97,574
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,083,058
Abby 7-30 17 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-30 20 min edogxxx 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 49 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
•••
•••
•••
Elk Grove Village Dating

more search filters

less search filters