June Blocker drove her car into a Kroger on Wed.

Posted in the Elizabethtown Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rational Responder

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

I think she should lose her driver's license for good.

http://www.wave3.com/story/24645428/woman-dri...

According to the article above, she also drove into the Kroger at the Towne Drive
location in E'town around 15 years ago.
Ted

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Rational Responder wrote:
I think she should lose her driver's license for good.
http://www.wave3.com/story/24645428/woman-dri...
According to the article above, she also drove into the Kroger at the Towne Drive
location in E'town around 15 years ago.
She thought it was a drive thru for her beer and pharmacy.
junebug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

She has been court ordered to stay away from both Krogers and Wal Mart (for chasing a customer around with a bat), she should be locked up.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Who is this lady? Where did she come from?
Dynamite

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

what a fruit cake and they let her out last time?
Ted

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

I bet she is SORRY that there are only TWO Krogers in E Town. She would have a "field day" in Louisville driving through all Krogers.

I feel sorry if she has any "off spring"........ I would disown this crazy woman.
Watch out

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Ted wrote:
I bet she is SORRY that there are only TWO Krogers in E Town. She would have a "field day" in Louisville driving through all Krogers.
I feel sorry if she has any "off spring"........ I would disown this crazy woman.
she is b.p. probably off her meds. She is a big woman ,could whip two men at the same time .
Really-

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Ted wrote:
Please think before you type ignorant statements. It so happens that this women has two offspring that grew up without a mother because her mental illness. Not that it is any of your business. You should always remember that hurtful comments that are put on social media can be read by everyone. Now go back and read the statement you wrote and think about others before you type.
pfft

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Offsprings? really . would that be children? maybe they should have kept out of a car, umm lets say forever! just damn lucky she didn't kill several people.
Birdielove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

This is a sad, horrible reminder of what can happen when you are not properly taking your meds. I'm sure that when you hear this story it might be amusing or crazy, but to her family, not so much. Mental illness can ruin lives, generation after generation. I know she had her times of happiness, I'm sad that seems to be all in the past. Everyone has opinions, but if that were your family member, would you drag their name in the dirt? June was very wrong, I feel for her children.
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Mental illness, especially a treatable one like BP, is not a green light on breaking laws though. It is a sad situation, but still needs consequences, IMO
Countrykid12

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Please think before you type ignorant statements. It so happens that this women has two offspring that grew up without a mother because her mental illness. Not that it is any of your business. You should always remember that hurtful comments that are put on social media can be read by everyone. Now go back and read the statement you wrote and think about others before you type.
STFU, this beotch was a fkin looooonatic! If they don't wanna read mean shit about they're crazy ass mom don't read a thread about her wrecking her car into Kroger.
Dynamite

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

She could have killed somebody. Somebody needs to make sure she takes her meds.
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

She is going to lose a lot more than just her license!!!! She will be going away for a looonnngggggg while this time!!!!!
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Have you heard the police spokesperson on the radio today? They arrested 2 men, no mention of a female. They also want to talk to the witnesses that they saw on the security tape
Mr Big

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Oh yes, she is sick. Give her two aspirins and a good night's sleep.

The first thing all too many nut cases do is go off their meds. Either the voices tell them to or they don't like the taste.

Have you ever noticed though how many of the mental health care professionals appear to be more screw lose that the fruit cakes the 'treat'? Many just say mainstream the nut and it will teach them responsibility. In this case the woman could learn to drive better and get a better aim.

Our mental health system is not empowered to help these people. Unless they are a danger to themselves or others they can not be locked up. This woman obviously has had issues for years but under the law she allowed to run lose. Now she will plead decreased mental capacity and probably get off yet again. She needs to be in booby-hatch where she can't hurt others.

Kroger will pass on the cost of repair to customers...she is nuts so can't be held responsible. The car company (I understand she bought the car earlier in the day) is stuck with car, a goof-ball cannot be held responsible as they don't have the capacity to sign a binding contract. We can only hope that she will fool with the wrong person some day and we will be relieved of her issues.

Oh her poor family. BS. No one is responsible for their actions, it might make them feel bad.
I agree

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

What a horrible event. No doubt she has mental issues. To make such unnecessary, ignorant comments is being so vile. She has problems and hopefully they will be dealt with more aggressively. I am sure she will pay the consequences. The manner in which some of these comments are written indicates the level of intelligence and overall lack of character.
Really- wrote:
<quoted text>
i would

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

i wouldve murdered her fruitcake ass if she hit my child with that car bein loopy & wreckless..the police wouldnt of had a chance to take her in custody if i got a hold of her first
hoojy

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Wow, running through a f'n Krogers twice? She needs to be locked in mental facility and never released.
Sunny and 80degrees

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

This lady is a danger to society. I don't CARE if she has a mental illness, you have a right to go grocery shopping without fearing for your life. They need to stop coddling this lady and do what needs to be done so that she doesn't kill someone, or an entire family, next time. And to those of you on here getting whiny about what you consider "ignorant" comments, think about how you would feel if this self-absorbed woman took your kid out with her big ass car. Maybe enabling her makes it WORSE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Dale 146,843
Phong Nguyen was the ringleader? 40 min Mary 1
She rants and blames 1 hr just me 3
EMS Ira Dyer Ambulance Beer Transporter 2 hr KBEMS 10
Harry Berry STILL hiding EMS Theft at Fiscal Co... 2 hr KBEMS 7
JE Harry Berry lied and can't be trusted! 2 hr KBEMS 5
Kids in diesel pickup,s blowing black smoke. (Jul '09) 2 hr Robby358 380
•••
•••
•••
Elizabethtown Dating

more search filters

less search filters