Oh wow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I was feeding the ducks at freeman lake last night around 6 pm and there was these 2 smokin hot girls walking their dogs. Both had long dark hair and dark skin. I just wanted to say thanks for wearing those short shorts and letting us see that nice booty hangin out and the camel toe was awesome. Let me know when you go walking again lol I'd love to join you guys.
sarge

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Oh wow wrote:
I was feeding the ducks at freeman lake last night around 6 pm and there was these 2 smokin hot girls walking their dogs. Both had long dark hair and dark skin. I just wanted to say thanks for wearing those short shorts and letting us see that nice booty hangin out and the camel toe was awesome. Let me know when you go walking again lol I'd love to join you guys.
Camel toe awesome!!! lol omg you must be one disgusting person, that is nasty on a woman, looks like trash been used up and hanging out, man get a life and stop thinking camel toe is hot!!

“Faith. Folk. Family.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Dude.
So you are saying that you are anti-cameltoe?
Oh wow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

sarge wrote:
<quoted text> Camel toe awesome!!! lol omg you must be one disgusting person, that is nasty on a woman, looks like trash been used up and hanging out, man get a life and stop thinking camel toe is hot!!
No way hoss! She was hot IDC I'd lick it like a Popsicle lol
nighting gayle

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

ummm please delete this post and grow up.
Piegan

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Don't read it, Gayle, you're simply jealous because no one is staring at YOURS, lmaoooo. And Sarge? You must be a queer...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Elizabethtown Forum right now

Search the Elizabethtown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Demonicrats 149,697
Kiss my hole etown 8 min Another Vet 26
Etown Arby's closed 15 min Asaksiwa 9
Dancer 39 min Soupersalad 7
Is Akebono a good job? 46 min nope 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••