wondering

Glasgow, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2011
Is it as bad as everyone says it is? Just curious my husband is suppose to start there on 3rd shift....
his wife

Wise, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2011
No its not. I felt the same when mine started last yr too because of all this bs ya read on this site. But then again my hubby dont talk to females unless its a supervisor or someone he has too. Other then that he works alot and the pay is decent. So get used to your husband working alot of overtime. I had too. And no worries! It will be all good.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2011
Thanks. That makes me feel better. :)
utube

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2011
just stay away from robert watkins jr. bad news
csm

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2011
Its not bad.all these lil gals have nothing better to do than gossip.if they were in a real mature relationship they would have trust with their partners.its the same as any job..but he will work a lot.the time you spend together will become precious
alan

Union, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Its not a bad place. Remember, it takes two to cheat. If your spouse is loyal to you, then Akebono isn`t going to change that. If he/she does cheat, Akebono is not to blame. So, as long as he wants to stay true to you, he will. Any place you work with the opposite sex, theres going to be opportunity. Will have take it, or leave it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min DITCH MITCH 5,477
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min ILoveitHere 154,001
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 43 min Republicans for G... 81,643
meijer store (Oct '10) 1 hr The Tisker 110
Bi-sexual 3 hr I swing only 1 way 66
Hardin co. Hospital 11 hr Cindyone 9
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabethtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE