Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,585)

Showing posts 51,681 - 51,700 of58,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, who would have thought that just asking why all of your Music Links were of Black Artists and/or Groups, would cause such a reaction? what are you trying to hide is my next question? So, go ahead & make a big deal out of that question, too! I'll just keep wondering why & what you're trying to hide!
As far as topix banning me, c'mon, do you really think I care??? One more ridiculous threat from the Moderators, & they won't have to ban me! I'll be damned if I'm going to put up with threats from Topix Moderators! But, I promise you that before I go, Topix Corporate Office, CEO, & Anybody else that might be interested will know why I'm leaving! the Last thing I'll put up with is Topix Moderator Bullies!
Last thing "you'll" put up with???? We put up with you and we're sick of your slurs.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Or...see the inside of the ER, the inside of a jail cell, the inside of a Funeral Home...the choices are endless, but none of them good!
Can I take that as a direct threat.?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you Welfare Queen, just because you get all the feebies that you can Con the Gov't. out of, doesn't mean that I do! My taxes pay for yours, it's not the other way around. You sit on your Azz all day during your so-called Prime working years & harass me on Topix & I Pay for you to be able to do it...now that's really insult added to injury!
I don't get a thing for free, but if I could, I certainly would, just to keep People like you from getting all of it! I've never looked into that, but maybe I will! I may look into having them check on yours, while I'm at it & see if you're entitled to get what you're getting or if you're cheating the System. For somebody who claims not to be drawing anything from Public assistance, you seem to know all about what One can get, what it's called, & how to go about it, & who's eligible! Like I said..."Welfare Queen"!
The above from the same person who said this recently on the Governors thread.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clear this up. To my knowledge, there is NOBODY on Topix that I know personally! I may have talked to some of them on the phone a few times or in emails, but I have never met any of them in person. Neither do I know how many of them post using various & numerous Names, but I suspect that alot of them do!
long time reader

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey sassy u r nothin more than a scuzzy scumbag filthy whore who needs to be committed. U sit here and degrade others because u kno they r all better than u on their wosrst day. Ur kids want nothin to do wit u and can't wait til u r back wit theire dead black dad. Yea u hate blacks cuz u married one. After he left u fer a real woman he found out that was not far away from you. He had to die to get away from you. Ur kids wil b so glad when ur gone and they don't have to put up wit ur fuckin shit anymore.
Go Granny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that coupled with a nation of lazy-asses is our recipe for disaster.
She is up to $440,000.00 this morning!:) At least a couple of the kids and parents issued an apology. One father offered to have his son do yard work for her, but that is probably a useless offer because you are right they are lazy too. I have never seen such a lazy, spoiled generation! We just experienced it ourselves. An 18 year old boy wanted to make some money, so we told him he could do some weed eating. He showed up and had never used a weed eater before (and still hasn't as far as I'm concerned). He spent most of the time sitting down tweeting, texting, and talking on his IPhone. I guess we basically paid him to get rid of him, and I redid the job.
justme

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the way it is. If you want to have a conversation, I'll talk to you. But, if your only purpose is to bully , slur, & insult, I will not talk to you. I have no interest in such behavior.
Hahaha! Only when you are the one doing the bullying, slurring, and dishing out the insults! What a foolish person you are!
Guessing

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
As the night goes on, the delusions get worse & we ALL know why!
Midnight Madness?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Guessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Midnight Madness?
Close enough!
typical

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
if your only purpose is to bully , slur, & insult, I will not talk to you. I have no interest in such behavior.
i think your villagers like us annoying trolls better than you
and they especially like me better and i'm just a kid troll haha assnoobie
scoundrel

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
your such a troll
nobody likes you

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you Welfare Queen, just because you get all the feebies that you can Con the Gov't. out of, doesn't mean that I do! My taxes pay for yours, it's not the other way around. You sit on your Azz all day during your so-called Prime working years & harass me on Topix & I Pay for you to be able to do it...now that's really insult added to injury!
I don't get a thing for free, but if I could, I certainly would, just to keep People like you from getting all of it! I've never looked into that, but maybe I will! I may look into having them check on yours, while I'm at it & see if you're entitled to get what you're getting or if you're cheating the System. For somebody who claims not to be drawing anything from Public assistance, you seem to know all about what One can get, what it's called, & how to go about it, & who's eligible! Like I said..."Welfare Queen"!
No one is believing your lies, Sasshole, but your ignorance is good for a laugh.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Go Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
She is up to $440,000.00 this morning!:) At least a couple of the kids and parents issued an apology. One father offered to have his son do yard work for her, but that is probably a useless offer because you are right they are lazy too. I have never seen such a lazy, spoiled generation! We just experienced it ourselves. An 18 year old boy wanted to make some money, so we told him he could do some weed eating. He showed up and had never used a weed eater before (and still hasn't as far as I'm concerned). He spent most of the time sitting down tweeting, texting, and talking on his IPhone. I guess we basically paid him to get rid of him, and I redid the job.
That's fantastic news. It just proves that good fortune comes to good people. I hope that the money keeps growing, and I will be making my contribution today.

It's nice that apologies were made and I think that the parents should make the kids do work for her. If the expectations are set and enforced, they will have no other choice than to do the "jobs" right.

Laziness is an epidemic. People don't want to work for things anymore. I've had the same experience of hiring someone to do a job and having to redo it. It taught me to only do business with those who have guarantees on their work or to just do it myself. It saves a lot of time and stress.

Have a great day!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
Really Sassy wrote:
if your only purpose is to bully , slur, & insult, I will not talk to you. I have no interest in such behavior.
i think your villagers like us annoying trolls better than you
I can only speak for myself, but I like you trolls much better than the Sasshole. She's a liar.
one cell

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
Really Sassy wrote:
your just a troll
if sassy wasn't such a men old hag
she could have lots of fortune her way
i guess she will have to keep getting her small amount monthly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

one cell wrote:
<quoted text>
your just a troll
if sassy wasn't such a men old hag
she could have lots of fortune her way
i guess she will have to keep getting her small amount monthly
If that means selling my Soul, my Integrity, my Principals, & being totally Subservient to you...the Price is too High & you don't have that much money!
Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Good Morning CG, MG, typical, NTM, One cell.
Hope your all inside in the cool.
All of you enjoy your weekend.

Interested

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that means selling my Soul, my Integrity, my Principals, & being totally Subservient to you...the Price is too High & you don't have that much money!
ROFLMAO !

What soul ,integrity, or principals? You've never had any. You are an ignorant, lying, adulterer.
But we do love laughing at you.
one cell

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If that means selling my Soul, my Integrity, my Principals,
you have none of them qualities
maybe talking with two tongues might accept you
he likes DC hookers and lots of tricks
1hitk1ll

Andover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

it is raining in Chesapeake Bay
i do believe there is a higher troll form now
and it loves us haha
townie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Get out and do something with your "lives"...or is this it? Retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,681 - 51,700 of58,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Elizabethton Forum right now

Search the Elizabethton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next Road Superintendent in Car... (Feb '10) 10 min forreal 177
District 2 Commissioner Poll 22 min Mike Hill 26
Hubert C L 1 hr Hubert L 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr laughing man 123,825
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 1 hr 2twisted 2,123
elderly lady all alone 3 hr ricks wife 10
1981 Happy Valley church double murder (Feb '12) 4 hr alli 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabethton People Search