PISSED IN A DRESS

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I Would like to make it known that kathy shoun of the dressing room is buying secound hand clothes and selling them as new her daughter told me she takes them home to wash them if she has time if not she just hangs them up on the racks and puts a price tag on them i got a dress with stains all on tha crouch and she also has been using secound hand prom dress so rember before u take your daughter to buy a dress for that special night kathy could make it turn out to be a nightmare if anyone else has had a problem please let me know
Horrified about my prom d

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

I bought my daughter a lovely dress at Dressing Room, I was so thrilled we had found the perfect dress. The day after the prom wrote on the inside hem of the dress was " I lost my virginity to Juan Sanchez at Sam Houston HIgh School on Prom night" while wearing this dress. It was wrote with a magic marker! Me and my daughter flipped. Sad story to a lovely occasion. We were packing it away but it ended in the trash.
Blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

I took my sister looking for prom dresses a few days ago. And that woman seemed really hateful towards me. I don't recommend that place.
hilarious

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

So all I have to say is first of all a dress doesn't have a crotch, its a dress. I mean really come on now. And to the person who found the writing in your dress with a magic marker, I'm pretty sure if that had really happened you would of seen it when you tried it on. So it sounds like to me there was nothing there. And I know for a fact that the clothes aren't used or already worn and washed. You people need to get your facts straight before you go posting stuff on here.
shabang

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

A lot of people don't care about getting their facts straight. In fact, they don't even care if there are facts at all in what they write on Topix. They make up stuff just to get back at someone or create rumors because they don't like somebody, or, in this case, maybe PISSED IN A DRESS is just pissed because she can't afford one of the beautiful dresses at The Dressing Room.
oh yeah

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I know for a fact that the clothes there are not worth half the money they charge for them and that the owner is a hateful woman hell her own kids dont even want to deal with her i dated her son and the whole famliy talked about her and she does sell 2nd hand clothes so i know my facts are straight u can take that to the bank and you can have a place where you crouch got something on a dress sure shabang and hilarious have had plenty of spots on there's thats why they are on the offensive it was prob one of your old dresses
hilarious

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Well if you dated her son oh yeah then you should know that what she sells is NOT second hand clothes or you're just bitter because you're no longer with her son. And I'm pretty sure you people need to learn how to spell crotch before you go posting it all over here. I know what this whole forum was started for and its pretty sad that you all jump on the band wagon of one person's lies and they are lies. I KNOW THIS!!!
Daniel

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

OMG wrote:
I went to that place to get a tux for my friends wedding and was tryin it on when the lady bust in the dressing room and tried to grab my junk she keep rubbin on me and makin advances on me good the was the horniest woman i have ever seen she keep tryin to kiss me and told all kinds of crazy things she wanted to do to me that was the craziest time ever had she is a freak !!!!!!!!!!
What lady?
OMG

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

The one thats owns the store
handsome man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

OMG wrote:
I went to that place to get a tux for my friends wedding and was tryin it on when the lady bust in the dressing room and tried to grab my junk she keep rubbin on me and makin advances on me good the was the horniest woman i have ever seen she keep tryin to kiss me and told all kinds of crazy things she wanted to do to me that was the craziest time ever had she is a freak !!!!!!!!!!
Bound to happen handsome men like you get hit on .Its a curse.
burleson57

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

PISSED IN A DRESS wrote:
I Would like to make it known that kathy shoun of the dressing room is buying secound hand clothes and selling them as new her daughter told me she takes them home to wash them if she has time if not she just hangs them up on the racks and puts a price tag on them i got a dress with stains all on tha crouch and she also has been using secound hand prom dress so rember before u take your daughter to buy a dress for that special night kathy could make it turn out to be a nightmare if anyone else has had a problem please let me know
tHIS IS A GOOD STORE AND OWNER IS MUCH APPRECIATED..owner was great with my daughter and I we got a very nice dress and she even put it on lay away for us...she didn'tknow me from anywhere.. just a trusting nice woman....Ii came across this site by accident when i was looking for the number to the store Dressing Room...you should all be ashamed of yourselves trying to ruin a good business downtown. This woman is only helpful, kind and will work with you using downpayments and very truthful about any work that needs to be altered and her prices... yes the dresses are higher than jcpenny but you can't get a designer or one of a kind dress with beadwork and quality roushing for 100 dollars.. leave this woman alone i AM GREATFUL TO HAVE A STORE DOWNTOWN THRIVE.. IF YOU WANT KMART GO TO KMART NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT DONT TRY TO DESTROY SOMETHING GOOD..I hope the store thrives..
total bs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

First off. Everybody needs to learn to spell. Are you 13? Because it sure sounds like it since you're spreading false information. Her daughter is my best friend. Nothing there is secondhand. Get over the fact you are no longer dating her son. You should probably just get over yourself altogether. And to the person that said there was writing on the inside of the dress..really? I mean really. Are you that stupid? Bless all of your hearts.
duck butter

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

total bs wrote:
First off. Everybody needs to learn to spell. Are you 13? Because it sure sounds like it since you're spreading false information. Her daughter is my best friend. Nothing there is secondhand. Get over the fact you are no longer dating her son. You should probably just get over yourself altogether. And to the person that said there was writing on the inside of the dress..really? I mean really. Are you that stupid? Bless all of your hearts.
really? i mean really.smooth move exlax this was a dead thread until you brought it back up it has not had a comment in almost 2 months. but since you cant resist i couldnt resist either.
STFU

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
The one thats owns the store
you're disgusting and a liar. Piss off.
Disappointed Bride

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

BRIDES BEWARE: The dressing room did alternations on my wedding gown and ruined it!! do not take your dress to them!
just saying

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

just fart in one of them dresses or hell in the store and get it over with
Satisfied

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

I don't know about all of these negative comments. I have used the dressing room for my oldest son's 8th grade prom and his high school prom. Also my youngest sons 8th grade prom. They are wonderful they handle EVERYTHING it is effortless. You go in pick out what you want and they do the rest. Stress free. You can't beat the price. I will use them again when my youngest son graduates from HS in a few years. Always professional.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

If you don't like her business go somewhere else
My Store Forever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

I have purchased clothes from the Dressing Room for YEARS! Never have I bought a "used" article of clothing there. The clothes are of good quality - last for years - I know, I'm still wearing outfits I bought 15 - 20 years ago - they just don't give out! May be a "little" pricey but you get what you pay for. Purchases at other stores just don't hold up to what you get at the Dressing Room. Kathy and Nan have always been so nice and helpful. The alterations I have had done have been top-notch - very professonal! Keep up the good work Kathy! You're the best!
Personally

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

I have had wonderful dresses fr there. She is a nice lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Elizabethton Forum right now

Search the Elizabethton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,326
Quotes from the mighty Sheriff Mathes himself. 39 min cant hide 13
poltics 49 min Honestly 3
School board member speaks out with intellegenc... 2 hr Part two of letter 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Zeke 8,978
A good church to attend 2 hr Crazy 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Wat r we vote n on 8,590
This was just posted by Lunceford 3 hr Big Scandal 53
Anybody know how much Lunceford's monthly taxpa... 11 hr Wow 27
Ole Gord gains votes for Sheriff Chris Mathis 14 hr cant hide 27
•••
•••
•••